PDA

View Full Version : Best way to raise cash for upgrades?

DFI
04-13-2013, 05:20 PM
The upgrade I am planning to do is beyond my IPH and vault by a mile. How would you finance the cost? Would you take the chance and have unprotected cash for about a week, or would you sell non LE buildings (and buy them back later)? I know you only get half back, but I've also had them for 30 days, so would be recovering about 66% of the cost (including cash received). Please provide your thoughts. Thanks.

stephen2013
04-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Work your way up to big upgrades. I used to think some upgrades were impossible and I could never reach them, but now I realize they're very much within my reach and may take just a few days to save for.

OBAMASMAMA
04-13-2013, 08:21 PM
If you are either better than most at level or low level, camp. My llp has 5 mil in the past about 1 week from camping. Level 18. Stats are 7000 and 8500

steveo127
04-13-2013, 08:41 PM
where's the "use the secret of the pink trees effect" as an option???

System Locked
04-14-2013, 02:24 AM
What I do sometimes is stack up a few high paying boss missions and just leave one hit on them and save up your energy to hit them all at once when you need the cash. Not every upgrade is out of your reach, before an upgrade you can always have your vault full, missions ready, big buildings ready to pay out and be prepared to raid just before you upgrade, if you can get all these sorted together you don't always have to sell buildings but its always there as an option in case you need it.

DFI
04-14-2013, 02:40 AM
Thanks to you all. I'll hold off on the CEC upgrade until maybe the last day (if I can afford it!).

Alo
04-15-2013, 06:09 AM
well do this:

1) make many high paying bosses on maps ready (only 1 hit left to collect cash)
2) get your vault full
3) get Ur stamina full
4) get Ur energy full

then waste stamina by attacking/raiding others, then do maps bosses, then see how much is missing and if needed sell some buildings.