PDA

View Full Version : App Addicts United - Recruiting 15-20 people immediately following events end 4/15

MINDBO
04-13-2013, 04:58 PM
We have a lot of people, overwhelming amount of rogue players declaring war but then not scoring a single point, this goes beyond all reasoning but its happening and their all toast at the conclusion of this event

We are going to finish top 100... Top 50 if gree decides to get me my 50,000 gold bonus from the last event... but I digress

in the top 50 - 25 range (which is where we will be within the next 2 events)

you really want to have at least 50K Att & Def at a minimum

Gold Players and Hourly Players are given top priority and first dibs to join.

We understand some syndicates are ran by tyrants that are demanding and make this game no fun for their members and we're the exact opposite of tyranny, but we are not anarchist (which is what a dozen players seem to think)

We are a Syndicate that has fun and ranks highly, rather then one that ranks highly and then maybe tries, or not, to have fun.

So if you want this game to be fun again BUT you also still want those top 50 - 25 and if we can get about 3-4 more med-high gold players top 10 prizes then apply with us at AAU.

to apply just PM me with your...

1)Level
2)A/D stats
3)your IPH
4)gold player yes/no
5)daily player? hourly player?
6)what country you are from (we're hoping to get some more people from the Europe, USA or anywhere really, just let us know where your from and all are welcome

All we do ask is that you participate daily/hourly during events and have a great attitude

So PM me, my name is MINDBO and I wanna lead you to some great stat boosting units and bonuses and introduce you to a great group of people

here are our syndicates current bonuses for your consideration...

These are all at 25% (maxed out)
Fight Respect Payout
Car, Melee, Gun, Explosive & Armour Defense
Building Output
Building Defense

These are all at 15% (2 more upgrades to go)
Jobs Payout
Melee Attack
Armour Attack
Hideout Health
Hideout Damage

Influence Increase is at 10%
&
Explosive Attack is at 5%

and our Mafia Guild is at 56/56 but we will drop 15-20 and hopefully max it out again with you

Excelsior,
Mindbo

MINDBO
04-13-2013, 05:06 PM
reserved for updates

MINDBO
04-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Reserved for more recruitment updates

MINDBO
04-14-2013, 11:29 PM
We've got 17 of the 20 spots taken...

PM me ASAP to get in on Top 50 - 25 prizes with a syndicate that wont dictate like a tyrant and berate and bully you around.

Have fun. Rank High. Grow Stronger.

MINDBO
04-15-2013, 12:32 PM
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

we just scored 406,000+ points in the last 60 minutes of battle to hold on to Top 100!

We did It!

and we did it with a ton of dead weight... if you wanna join us in the top 100 and possibly Top 50 next event then apply now by PMing me... like right now, do it! ;)

we are about Having Fun. Ranking Highly. Getting Stronger.

Excelsior,
Mindbo

LucaLuca
04-15-2013, 12:39 PM
Top 100 first battle, Costed to Top 100 in second, on the brink of top 50! Recruiting new members that spend gold and want to enjoy the riches of being in a top 50 syndicate! Must be active and able to follow a precise gameplan during battle. PM me your stats if interested!!

MINDBO
04-15-2013, 01:51 PM
I do not know why my original reply did not go through...

we were celebrating top 100 victory and officer promotions as we scored 406,000+ points in the last 60 minutes of that event, believe we came in 90th or so

timezones are very diverse, can't speak to what they all are exactly but we had enough spread out to operate 24 hours a day with great organization and communications

regarding your requests/conditions.

We are a very honorable and fun syndicate and you and your men would be respected and never singled out for any reason, the fact that you are new will make no difference on how we treat you, you will immediately be embraced as family.

I am a 33 year old professional man and not into playing weird kiddie power trip games... so long as your men are not spamming the forums with buy 6 pack abs products or something ridiculous like that then you will be safe before, during and after events... its all about having fun and participation with us

if you have a sense of humor and participate youre welcome here forever... heck even if you have no humor but you dont broadcast negativity and stay silent never talking to anyone about anything but you have fun and participate youre welcome here for life.

Officer positions are earned through participating in the events and on the forums and demonstrating your leadership.

If you would like we can always maintain a separate chat ffrom the rest of the group to address your men's needs without broadcasting them publicly... but Officer position are never given then are earned... I even had to strip officer titles from 4 men who didn't check in once and only 1 of them participated.

by this time next month you or several of your men could become officers if they have the initiative and demonstrate leadership within the group. (not dominance mind you, just offering wisdom and organization, no room for militant personalities here)

We are all about Having Fun, Ranking High and getting stronger, our average guy added over 6,000 Attack and 8,000 defense after this event, so I will work with your men individually to boost all your stats.

Excelsior,
Mindbo

PS once you're here you're family... we have no aspirations of being top 3 and forcing everyone to apply for new credit cards...

PPS should you not choose AAU and/or our ideology then i wish you and your men the best of luck with your merger.

MINDBO
04-16-2013, 11:35 AM
3 spots remain open, PM me and let me know you wanna have fun and rank high.