PDA

View Full Version : IOS real stats?

KFH
04-13-2013, 11:57 AM
I know most people are worried about the stats for android. What i don't get is my faction bonuses never do anything to my stat numbers. They don't go up on the screen and i attack with the same stats i see on my profile screen. I have no clue what my real def number is but it shows it as 1k more than my attack. everyone i know using an android has stats going up by 10k per faction bonuses, and have increased their full stats by almost double, while mine only goes up by units i buy. Now here's the part that really confuses me, everyone is saying that android stats are much higher than they actually are. But the people i know with androids have the faction bonuses and they attack with the numbers they show. Could it be IOS has it wrong and Android stats are closer to the truth, if i was only showing raw stats on IOS i would attack with much higher numbers because of the bonuses, this does not happen.

Adm.J
04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
I'll go one better. I have access to 3 different devices. One iOS, one Android, and one pseudo-Android (Kindle). Take any one device and look at a players stats. Now look at it on the two remaining devices and you have 3 totally different stats. And they aren't even consistently different. Which are right? I don't think any of them are.

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 05:01 PM
If you want more fun, on the same device look at stats from:

Faction
Ally
Rivals
Own info page
Battle result attack
Battle result Def

yeah all of them will be different.

KFH
04-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the replies i'm going to average 100 attack together and see what i get. @admin j. thx that is what i'v been looking for someone with different operating systems. seems like everyone is going through this, or possible am just that bad of a player

bbprofitz
04-13-2013, 06:41 PM
i love it when droid users in my old faction would post their stats, and they're all like "yeah bro, my defense is up over 200k!!! I'm the man!! Make me defense leader!!" and i look at their profile & they're at like 50k defense. i didn't even try to tell them there's no way they had a 400% boost on their defense.

maybe gree just gives droid users inflated stats to make them feel better for all the problems they seem to have playing the game? LOL, i dunno

KFH
04-13-2013, 08:40 PM
i love it when droid users in my old faction would post their stats, and they're all like "yeah bro, my defense is up over 200k!!! I'm the man!! Make me defense leader!!" and i look at their profile & they're at like 50k defense. i didn't even try to tell them there's no way they had a 400% boost on their defense.

maybe gree just gives droid users inflated stats to make them feel better for all the problems they seem to have playing the game? LOL, i dunnothats what I'm saying. But I can't tell them they are wrong. First they won't believe me and second it's a shot to the ego so I think they will feel I'm jealous of there stats. But when I'm adding the same units and bonuses it makes no sense that someone would have 30k difference between attack and def

Philly982
04-13-2013, 09:08 PM
I know most people are worried about the stats for android. What i don't get is my faction bonuses never do anything to my stat numbers. They don't go up on the screen and i attack with the same stats i see on my profile screen. I have no clue what my real def number is but it shows it as 1k more than my attack. everyone i know using an android has stats going up by 10k per faction bonuses, and have increased their full stats by almost double, while mine only goes up by units i buy. Now here's the part that really confuses me, everyone is saying that android stats are much higher than they actually are. But the people i know with androids have the faction bonuses and they attack with the numbers they show. Could it be IOS has it wrong and Android stats are closer to the truth, if i was only showing raw stats on IOS i would attack with much higher numbers because of the bonuses, this does not happen.

Poopenshire is correct. There are 5 different sets of stats, and double that when you consider when Android players look at iOS and vice versa. As an Android player I can tell you that our stats are no where near what they say they are. I wish they were closer to the truth as you mentioned, but they are not. I and many the couple of faction mates that I have that are on Android have tried testing this out. Truth be told, my attack stats fluctuate by 50k and the average is no where close to what my stats show when I look at my own player profile. Cannot speak for my defense as only a few rivals have been willing or remembered what my defensive stats were, but the small sample size indicates they are roughly less than 70k than what my profile screen shows me. It also appears from the small sample size that my level 9 Composite Factory has no effect what so ever. Also, from reading through all the threads on the Android stats it appears that all the Android players that you know attacking with stats that they show are the extreme minority. Perhaps we now have to accept that the stats are flawed for both iOS and Android and that there is no accurate representation of stats in this game. Pretty sad if you ask me, as what is the point of this game if one's stats have no true meaning.

Dilligaf13
04-13-2013, 11:03 PM
I agree with all of you, I'm a Android player and the stats are crap. I've been talking to KFH and told him what I feel they should do is have everyone see only raw stats, no bonuses or anything else, then when you go to attack someone it makes it more challenging to try calculate what their stats may be by looking at their base and other factors. They could also on your profile have a place where you see both, raw stats and boosted stats so you know where you stand but then again that wouldn't help or mean anything cause most of the boost don't actually work so what bother.

Black Adder
04-13-2013, 11:09 PM
I have been having an issue with this stat problem for some time.
As an officer of a faction, it is paraount that we have the correct information on our members to determine our battle plans. I have fellow officers that cannot even tell what my A/D numbers are and when i look at their profile, all I see are my numbers. it has gotten so confusing that we aren't even sure who to make our Defensive Leader anymore.
Come on Gree, we need this figured out ASAP.
B.A.