PDA

View Full Version : Share your experiences and data of farming weekly boss

Harvey Guo
04-13-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm interested in the weekly boss and get few questions

1. How many stages at least need to be passed to enable crafting the +version boss armor?

2. How many nemesis need to be gained which enable to pass the 50+ or 60 stages?

3. What's the minimum level requirement enable to pass the final stage?

4. How many friends need to be hired to pass the 50+ or 60 stages?

5. I heard that some one said after lv100, the stats will remain the same with lv100, is that true? If it is true, what's meaning of leveling up more than lv100?

I know some people would say the answer would be vary, depends on different levels, armors, etc. But could you give some information or share your experiences about the weekly boss, it will give much helps. Gratitude.

zhy
04-13-2013, 11:48 AM
2-3-4. for boss 60 only 1 if u are lv 100+ n have enough lv100+ allies with nemesis
5.yes

Harvey Guo
04-13-2013, 12:19 PM
thx for the reply
do you often use 5 people (3 of yours + 2 friends) to against the boss? It seems that 5 people can gain 100% damage bonus. Could you tell me when will you need to use the 5 people? After 50+ stages?

2-3-4. for boss 60 only 1 if u are lv 100+ n have enough lv100+ allies with nemesis
5.yes

Flare
04-13-2013, 03:33 PM
One simple trick that i use, when using 5 knights and if you only have 1 nemesis, always put your knights in this order:

1. Non nemesis 2. nemesis (main knight) 3. non-nemesis 4. strong nemesis friend 5. weaker nemesis friend

This is so your 1st non-nemesis knight can build up your special attack (dont use it even if hes not dead and its full!), so your nemesis main knight can hit his 1st hit with a special attack immediately when its his turn. Likewise, knight 3 can help knight 4 charge up special attack if your meter is empty right when knight 2 dies.

Using this method can help you squeeze 2-3 more nemesis special attacks in each fight, which can mean the difference between needing to spend 3-5 more energy or killing the boss outright using 8 energy.

Harvey Guo
04-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Really helpful. I do realise that put the strong nemesis friend to the 4th position is a great choice, thx for your advice. And by the way, did I add you as a friend? If not can you add me? XBB QBZ XBQ
One simple trick that i use, when using 5 knights and if you only have 1 nemesis, always put your knights in this order:

1. Non nemesis 2. nemesis (main knight) 3. non-nemesis 4. strong nemesis friend 5. weaker nemesis friend

This is so your 1st non-nemesis knight can build up your special attack (dont use it even if hes not dead and its full!), so your nemesis main knight can hit his 1st hit with a special attack immediately when its his turn. Likewise, knight 3 can help knight 4 charge up special attack if your meter is empty right when knight 2 dies.

Using this method can help you squeeze 2-3 more nemesis special attacks in each fight, which can mean the difference between needing to spend 3-5 more energy or killing the boss outright using 8 energy.

zhy
04-13-2013, 05:08 PM
thx for the reply
do you often use 5 people (3 of yours + 2 friends) to against the boss? It seems that 5 people can gain 100% damage bonus. Could you tell me when will you need to use the 5 people? After 50+ stages? i need 5 knights sometimes for boss 51 then back to 4 knights till boss 55-56. sometimes i can kill the 51 with 4 knights depends on boss stats. 5 knights till boss 59, i need 5+2 for boss 60

zhy
04-13-2013, 05:38 PM
yes............................................... .....