PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 5 aspect ratio - now looks terrible Gree

HGF69
04-13-2013, 12:29 AM
Whatever you did in the last 12 hours Gree, the aspect ratio now looks terrible and buildings just appear 'stretched'.

senex morosus
04-13-2013, 02:06 AM
Agreed. Ever since boss event showed up, all the buildings are stretched but in all honesty, you and I are both lazy people who cant be bothered to pinch zoom out for a solution HGF69

Dutchie
04-13-2013, 03:13 AM
To fix the aspect ratio after triggering the boss, just view your own profile and it returns to the correct aspect ratio.

Honestly guys, this is no big deal and I am sure it will be fixed by the next Boss event.

HGF69
04-13-2013, 03:40 AM
Dutchie how's life? Anyway, it's annoying considering if you want to collect and it doesn't register your touch as it registers 2cm above where you touched. Also they never made an effort to fix the screen when you attack, it's a half jacked attempt but you can still see the base.

senex morosus
04-13-2013, 04:03 AM
Dutchie how's life? Anyway, it's annoying considering if you want to collect and it doesn't register your touch as it registers 2cm above where you touched. Also they never made an effort to fix the screen when you attack, it's a half jacked attempt but you can still see the base.

If only you were given an android device to play for a day, I promise you this, you will say nothing but feel sorry for all those players on an android device. Its that bad.

HGF69
04-13-2013, 04:12 AM
If only you were given an android device to play for a day, I promise you this, you will say nothing but feel sorry for all those players on an android device. Its that bad.

A valid point, I will shut up.

Dutchie
04-13-2013, 04:37 AM

Busy! Little one has 2 birthday parties to attend to today and eldest is having 6 friends for a sleepover tonight! I've got my ear muffs ready... Not a good look, but it does the job :)

The aspect ratio issue can easily be fixed to the correct ratio either by restarting the game or viewing your profile. So do this before you collect or is it permanent on your iPhone 5?

SevenO9
04-13-2013, 04:56 AM

They don't understand cm mate. You need to change your fingers to inches and will be fine ...

NaRciS
04-13-2013, 01:32 PM
It has also just changed on the iPad?

I can understand on my iPhone 5 with the screen dimensions but ipad?, all buildings have got skinner and the touch point is slightly out....

Hey ho....

TYR_Rune
04-13-2013, 06:03 PM
Gree pls fix our Iphone 5's gameplay screen!

PVP window is out of place to the right and graphics is so stretched..