PDA

View Full Version : Top Sydnicates.. how much do you guys spend on gold??

kingofwale
04-12-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm just curious, I am a part of an active group and we are only at 210K IP only, While others are closing in on 20 million...

Kinda putting what we do to shame.

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Believe me, you don't really want to know.

Watoosy
04-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Can you tell us if its at least close to what you would pay for a mortgage payment in California?

AFed
04-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Can you tell us if its at least close to what you would pay for a mortgage payment in California?

A vault is approximately 60k points. Extrapolate from there assuming basically max gold bonuses...

Lueds
04-12-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm just curious, I am a part of an active group and we are only at 210K IP only, While others are closing in on 20 million...

Are you asking how much they use or how much they purchase? I'm pretty sure these are different questions.

Tommy Two Toes
04-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Just to put this into perspective: I estimate by the figures others have thrown around, that the top three syndicates donated enough money to Gree in the last two months alone, could fund a large soup-kitchen in the most expensive city in North America for a year.

Source: Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen (http://www.holyapostlessoupkitchen.org/Frequently-Asked-Questions-FAQs/)

To be clear, I'm not hating. I'm just hopeful that with that kind of discretionary income, they spread some of that wealth around to better causes IRL.

Dipstik
04-13-2013, 12:18 PM
Just to put this into perspective: I estimate by the figures others have thrown around, that the top three syndicates donated enough money to Gree in the last two months alone, could fund a large soup-kitchen in the most expensive city in North America for a year.

Source: Holy Apostles Soup Kitchen (http://www.holyapostlessoupkitchen.org/Frequently-Asked-Questions-FAQs/)

To be clear, I'm not hating. I'm just hopeful that with that kind of discretionary income, they spread some of that wealth around to better causes IRL.

The people getting fed for free could probably put themselves to a better purpose too. Who is more culpable... The person who meets his own needs and provides for others but not as much as others would like or the person who survives on charity or theft?

Assuming they earned their money, lets not judge how they spend it. If you want to put it to better use, earn it yourself.

Tommy Two Toes
04-13-2013, 12:46 PM
The people getting fed for free could probably put themselves to a better purpose too. Who is more culpable... The person who meets his own needs and provides for others but not as much as others would like or the person who survives on charity or theft?

First off, I'm a capitalist. I do believe in free-markets and that the fittest should thrive. That's why I hate people who complain about Gree, as if they are a non-profit company. Vote with your wallet on whether or not you think they should survive or go extinct.

But the majority of folks who eat free meals, are not homeless because they are lazy. They have other afflictions and are frankly unemployable. I think we have a social responsibility as a society to feed them. (Frankly, it's in our best interest to do this, because if the have-nots ever rise-up, the haves are screwed).

Assuming they earned their money, lets not judge how they spend it. If you want to put it to better use, earn it yourself.

This is a fair statement. But, I do put my money where my mouth is.

Dipstik
04-13-2013, 01:00 PM
[QUOTE=Tommy Two Toes;702603]But the majority of folks who eat free meals, are not homeless because they are lazy. They have other afflictions and are frankly unemployable.[\quote]

If you say so. I see clients on lifetime disability due to ADHD and choose not to give them the benefit of the doubt

[QUOTE=Tommy Two Toes;702603] I think we have a social responsibility as a society to feed them. (Frankly, it's in our best interest to do this, because if the have-nots ever rise-up, the haves are screwed).[\quote]

They're welcome to try. I'd rather fight than submit to a threat like that.

cooch
04-13-2013, 01:25 PM
But the majority of folks who eat free meals, are not homeless because they are lazy. They have other afflictions and are frankly unemployable. I think we have a social responsibility as a society to feed them. (Frankly, it's in our best interest to do this, because if the have-nots ever rise-up, the haves are screwed).

This is a fair statement. But, I do put my money where my mouth is.[/QUOTE]

You ever work those soup kitchens as a volunteer? Some are legit, some borderline, half can work but chose not to. In our town recently several folks actually tracked the panhandlers/beggars at the end of the day. Found that all, not some, went home in late model car, or were picked up, then traveled to an adequate home not a shanty. This has caused quite a stir and you don't see many beggars around anymore.

In NYC years ago investigative reports followed and interviewed panhandlers. Found many making $100K/yr in beggin's and taking advantage of system. One even bragged about it. Taking regular clothes out of a brown bag, walking into a limo for a free ride to Atlantic City, changing clothes and gambling his daily proceeds. Panhandlers were upset because most of them exposed. Helped Rudy Tuti clean the streets of NYC.

These are not isolated cases. The truly needy are mentally ill and patently obvious that we need to take care of and not so sure about the rest. If only folks really work the volunteer path and follow up one will see the slackers hurting those in need. Indeed too many misconceptions by both sides of the thought process. One thing is sure: we all get pulled in because of emotional concern then find out not all are helpless. Significant portion could be functioning in society but choose not to...why work jobs that immigrants work when they can live off the heart tugs of a society?

Angel6ix6ix6
04-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Feed the needy don't be Gree(dy)!

A beggar making $100k sounds like smart businessman.

Businessman giving Gree $10k sounds like an idiot.

Everyone free to do as they please. As in Gree fix you sh!

Dipstik
04-13-2013, 08:00 PM
This idiot hasn't been banned yet?

Angel6ix6ix6
04-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Nope you are still posting Dipish.

Dipstik
04-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Nope you are still posting Dipish.

Possibly the most intelligent thing I've read from you, but I'm only saying that because I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

Grimmy11
04-13-2013, 11:26 PM
I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

What a surprise!

dudeman
04-14-2013, 12:13 AM

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

cooch
04-14-2013, 01:10 AM

Short answer for those guys in Top 50: enough:cool:

Longer answer: Gree does not break out earnings for it's games, divisions (funzio) or areas of world as it should not. However one private company revealed how much it makes per month with only two games in play.

A competitor happens to be the Top multiplayer game in world of Itunes at least. One cannot reveal such games or face ban.

Suffice to say that company makes decent money. Not great but decent. I"m sure that Gree is about the same.

A good company should be in realm of $250,000/yr/employee

NTM
04-14-2013, 01:24 AM
top 50 making the hell.... more gold and more fight now...

SAS Recruitment
04-14-2013, 01:34 AM
if everyone on a syn spent 3-4 k gold they'd make top 10

NTM
04-14-2013, 01:47 AM
with the midle top 50 not sure.

marshmall
04-14-2013, 04:57 AM
If noone would pay for play then there would be nothing to play.....

Paying players pay for freeplayers too so enough said.

Ben Weston
04-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Am I in the right forum?

gambet1234
04-14-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm in the right place :)

panty sniffer
04-14-2013, 02:00 PM
^ Not sure about your prior experiences but a few posts above me looks like an essay style thread hijak that came out of absolutely nowhere. This is not a forum to discuss religion or politics.

Here's one though. You're welcome. :P

http://www.reddit.com/r/debateachristian

and for an opposing viewpoint,

http://www.reddit.com/r/DebateAnAtheist

Can we discuss CC now?

EDIT: The person I was responding to has been banned and the post erased. Not talking to myself here.

panty sniffer
04-14-2013, 02:15 PM
EDIT: The person I was responding to has been banned and the post erased. Not talking to myself here.

Dipstik
04-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Omg tldr. Also, given your line breaks, it's obvious that your essay is copypasta.

MattThomas08
04-14-2013, 06:08 PM
You guys pay gold for these battles? For what? We just use free hits and strategy.

NTM
04-14-2013, 11:33 PM
You guys pay gold for these battles? For what? We just use free hits and strategy.

lol

yeah me too.. xD!

anyway top 50 was not a good thing...

we spend more time and Hit, so u need to buy gold like before. so we spend more gold now finally for nothing..
top 100 are more cool for all, but now that the war for reach top 25 and top 50...

Gree win !