PDA

View Full Version : Question about LTQ- help!

Ericinico
04-12-2013, 06:37 PM
So I just made it to the historic district, I also have emir island and suspicious village to do. I want to know if I spend gold on the historic district, will I unlock the trident beachhead or do I need to do the others to unlock the final map? Please help! Thanks in advance.

Bravo Zulu
04-12-2013, 06:40 PM
So I just made it to the historic district, I also have emir island and suspicious village to do. I want to know if I spend gold on the historic district, will I unlock the trident beachhead or do I need to do the others to unlock the final map? Please help! Thanks in advance.

I wondered the same thing. But when I finished the last mission- that is when the Trident Beachhead showed up. I was worried too, that I missed something, but it was fine. Good luck!

Ericinico
04-12-2013, 06:46 PM
I wondered the same thing. But when I finished the last mission- that is when the Trident Beachhead showed up. I was worried too, that I missed something, but it was fine. Good luck!I'm not worried about missing something. More worried about spending gold to do historic district level three for a piece of concrete worth nothing.

Poopenshire
04-12-2013, 06:47 PM
you need to complete all the maps up to the last to unlock it.

Ericinico
04-12-2013, 06:57 PM
you need to complete all the maps up to the last to unlock it.Ok thanks. Trust a pirate to know haha

steveo127
04-13-2013, 02:57 PM
precisely.

Ok thanks. Trust a pirate to know haha