PDA

View Full Version : What is with the match-ups?

GODZ WRAITH
04-12-2013, 04:24 PM
My syndicate have been matched against the top 50 syndicates for 3 battles in a row! How do they determine that?
It's stupid because they all have over 75k stats which my syndicate are around the 30k-50k mark. It's just unfair!

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 04:38 PM
If you are match-able and you both keep declaring as soon as the war is over, then it's natural you'll keep getting paired. Try taking a 10-15 minute breather, should sort it out.

GODZ WRAITH
04-12-2013, 04:43 PM
If you are match-able and you both keep declaring as soon as the war is over, then it's natural you'll keep getting paired. Try taking a 10-15 minute breather, should sort it out.
We are we wait 1 hour to let our health regain

The real cosmo
04-14-2013, 07:43 PM
My top 300 syndicate just battled a top 50 syndicate. Lost 2 to 1 but it was by far the most points we got in a battle.

MonteCitan
04-14-2013, 07:52 PM
The answer is simple.. You have bad luck

You are welcome to be assimilated with us, we were top 3 until a certain member was ousted for cheating - FwD doesn't discriminate if you have low stats or not - actually an outpost "French wearing Dungarees" sounds like a good name.. Are you in?

Crime Time
04-14-2013, 08:49 PM
The answer is simple.. You have bad luck

You are welcome to be assimilated with us, we were top 3 until a certain member was ousted for cheating - FwD doesn't discriminate if you have low stats or not - actually an outpost "French wearing Dungarees" sounds like a good name.. Are you in?

A much better name is Hens and Cocks syndicate .. HACS

MonteCitan
04-14-2013, 10:14 PM
A much better name is Hens and Cocks syndicate .. HACS

Reminds me too much of a van wilder movie, minus the bulls.. How about Flirting with Disaster??

the_brein
04-15-2013, 01:09 AM
On the flip side, our syndicate got paired up with some no named chumps called GAME OVER. Lumped em up pretty good. Twice, back to back within minutes of the first battle. So it may very well be a timing thing.