PDA

View Full Version : CJ-Android Question

SuperSonic Chimp
04-12-2013, 03:32 PM
It's been long concluded that Android users see stats higher than really are. If we accept this theory...does that mean with the new rivals list, we are unfairly being placed with rivals because of the false raised stats?

My rivals list is FILLED with players who read 60k or better defense or attack, but of course the numbers are usually doubled when I go to attack as my account reads 8X,XXX attack. Battle results screen flucuates between (2x,xxx-5x,xxx) which can be really confusing. I have long stopped doing PVP since the rivals list change and only attack players who attack me and lose and they are on my wall.

One of my bigger questions is, why hasn't Gree addressed this yet? There is ZERO information about anything in this game to be honest. This isn't a rant since i've been playing for quite a while and know Gree doesnt have a customer service department, but it would be nice if things had definitions of some sort. There used to be strategy involved in this game that was fun to tweek. Now it's just WD, Gold, and more Gold. I like some of the new things coming out, like the LTQ, but PVP has just been eliminated from the game for me and it's boring np\ow to just wait and collect from buildings.

One last thing about droid...will you guys not acknowledge the issue with Composites Factory? I sent in tickets weeks ago and I still haven't received any feedback other than "are you still having this issue." Listen, the game is fun...you guys are rolling out good things and I WANT TO PLAY. I want to buy and spend gold, I WANT to COMPETE. Unfortunately, you guys haven't worked out several issues that are CRITICAL to fair and competitive game play. I am on player/customer writ\ting this, but I'm sure I'm one of thousands who feel this way.

add 432 009 334
04-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Ihave reported the same stats problem sevetal times. Same result you get. Greed doesn't give a rats ... about andriod users because we don't have itunes to complain too.

I will not spead a single dollar on this game, unless greed starts treating all players the same.

Oceanz
04-12-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm on Android as well.

While my Composites Factory that I built with free gold (thanks Gree) is currently at Level 5 and hasn't shown any boost in stats, I have a feeling it does work, behind the scenes, just based on seeing failed raids and attacks on my news list, then attacking the person and seeing their stats. I might be wrong though.

The stats definitely show up inconsistently though. I visited a faction member's base through the Visit Allies list and his stats were listed at about 75k/85k. When he checks his own stats, they're like 80k/150k. Are the faction defense and attack bonuses not factoring into what other people see when they visit your base?

My biggest complaint as an Android user though, and has been my biggest complaint since i first starting playing this app many, many months ago, is all the Force Close issues. The app just closes sometimes.

Also buildings don't show up sometimes until you force close and re-open. You win a unit in a goal event and it doesn't appear in a pop-up sometimes, you have to manually check your inventory. You fight a PvP battle and try to scroll down your list to see which unit you lost so you can buy it back and it takes forever to scroll down the list. The text on buttons gets garbled so you can't see how much money you have or the stats after a PvP battle. Pretty much all these things are fixed (temporarily) when you close the process and re-open the app, but I don't understand why the happen in the first place.

But anyway, I would like clarification about the Composites Factory.

Gen CheeBye
04-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Imagine having to ask a friend to visit your base just so you can get your raw stats reading. CJ, just try doing that for a change and use an android device. You will get the picture of what we android users have to go through.

I am sure the programmers can find a solution to rid android gamers of this problem that has been bugging us for months.

Appreciate some feedback or a free vault of gold each. Having both would be terrific. Thanks for reading this.

I am in pain but still having a laugh.

Philly982
04-13-2013, 04:00 AM
Well said by everyone here as I do not think I have talked to one android user that does not experience the above problems. In addition to Oceanz comment on having to check inventory on everything, many times it does not even go into our inventory. I keep hearing all my faction members talking about these units they are receiving for completing levels 5,10,15,20....and I have yet to receive one of them.

chuck_norris
04-13-2013, 06:10 AM
or even that iphone users get to use tapjoy for free gold and android users cant get anything....just mentioned it to gree but replyed that its not there fault so its not our probleme....nice...

johnnybravoo77
04-13-2013, 07:50 PM
or even that iphone users get to use tapjoy for free gold and android users cant get anything....just mentioned it to gree but replyed that its not there fault so its not our probleme....nice...

Dont worry, tapjoy barely works half the time; and if you thought grees customer service was bad, tapjoy wont even respond with an automated email......

CJ54
04-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Don't repeatedly bump threads.

In response to the original poster, a stats-showing fix is in the works. Trying to figure out what is causing the inflated-looking values has been giving us fits over here, which is the main cause of the delay (that and a large focus on a couple of other badly-needed-for-awhile fixes that needed engineering time. 3 hits per medpack refill, I'm looking at you.)

I'll bring up the composites factory in the next Android meeting. It's working server-side, at least.

Drama Llama
04-15-2013, 01:28 AM
Sounds like crufty spaghetti code to me!

atretes1
04-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Don't repeatedly bump threads.

In response to the original poster, a stats-showing fix is in the works. Trying to figure out what is causing the inflated-looking values has been giving us fits over here, which is the main cause of the delay (that and a large focus on a couple of other badly-needed-for-awhile fixes that needed engineering time. 3 hits per medpack refill, I'm looking at you.)

I'll bring up the composites factory in the next Android meeting. It's working server-side, at least.

CJ can u keep us updated its been like this for a while the composite factory has not shown a visible boost after upgrade since at least December. And of course the boosted stat issue since Greenland.