PDA

View Full Version : Battle Loading issues

GREE Official Updates
04-12-2013, 03:27 PM
We've had a few iOS users report that they cannot access the battle screen after clicking the globe. We found that it is impacting users on older versions of iOS and are working on a fix. If you are running 4.3 or older on your device, please update to the most current OS (6.1.3) for your device as a possible solution. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kristov
04-12-2013, 03:39 PM
In the meantime i may lose my place on a syndicate because of my inactivity.....thanks a bunch. Was it not tested on on older versions? Love the game and I've spent a hatful on gold during my time on it. Livid.

scott(ST6)
04-12-2013, 04:09 PM
hahahahahaha ios 5.x has only been out since october 2011...update your sh!t

Sav Clarke
04-12-2013, 05:37 PM
A few users??? Seems like a lot of users

Mrbob
04-12-2013, 06:33 PM
We've had a few iOS users report that they cannot access the battle screen after clicking the globe. We found that it is impacting users on older versions of iOS and are working on a fix. If you are running 4.3 or older on your device, please update to the most current OS (6.1.3) for your device as a possible solution. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

How long a wait is this gonna be. I have IOS 6, closed reopened, reset iPad.......kissed my dog, ate dinner, put the wife outside, no luck getting the battle screen to load so I can help my syndicate! Help! (and I was just kidding about the wife! Have some humor people!)

Angel6ix6ix6
04-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Gree failed to inform users that their update was ONLY for certain IOS. A failure of this kind can cause damage to devices. Nowhere in the update was that made clear, nor disclosed in any form.

Many issues could have been avoided .

cooch
04-12-2013, 08:13 PM
I don't believe it's that simple as we have guys out of touch that have IOS 6 when this started.

One Kudos to Gree: The Syndicate Alert Battle Identification system just started working! So now you can find out which stunod on your team is hitting the battle button out of synch.

Kristov
04-13-2013, 12:40 AM
hahahahahaha ios 5.x has only been out since october 2011...update your sh!t

How about you go screw yourself. You're adding nothing constructive.

alex5953
04-13-2013, 04:58 AM
I have iOS 6.1.3 installed but was also not able to load the game for about 1.5 hours after Plaza battle started .
It my opinion the server crashed because to many people started the game simultaneously .
There were at least 5 members of our syndicate not able to fight in first battle , for sure 25 hits lost , about 8000 points
Maybe at the end we need these 8000 points to get a better ranking .Does Gree compensate these points?

DiscoDan
04-13-2013, 06:54 AM
Come on...this is ridiculous. How does everything else work but this?

Babytway
04-13-2013, 06:55 AM
compensate points, you talking bout the same gree i know.

Mrbob
04-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Hey Admin, it's still not working. Deleted game and reloaded several times. Nothing! Help! I dont want to leave my syndicate hanging, I would like to do some battles! I'd hate to not rank and not win a unit because of this!

Mattmatt1414
04-13-2013, 12:21 PM
When will this be sorted. Thankfully I have an understanding syndicate

sunfire
04-13-2013, 01:25 PM

I believe Gree should investigate more rather than to blame on the iOS version. our team members using iOS 6.0 are facing the same issue while playing halfway keep hanging. There is a program error somewhere, cos our MW and KA is working smoothly. Please look into how Gree is going to compensate us, as we had bought our gold but are not able to fight as a team, meantime we are still hanging on those gold in our vault. Waiting Gree to solve the globe hanging problem. It is so frustrated as I have written a few tickets for more than 1 week and nobody in Gree bother to look into this issue until war begins....this is all excuses!

Blondie101
04-13-2013, 02:41 PM
I believe Gree should investigate more rather than to blame on the iOS version. our team members using iOS 6.0 are facing the same issue while playing halfway keep hanging. There is a program error somewhere, cos our MW and KA is working smoothly. Please look into how Gree is going to compensate us, as we had bought our gold but are not able to fight as a team, meantime we are still hanging on those gold in our vault. Waiting Gree to solve the globe hanging problem. It is so frustrated as I have written a few tickets for more than 1 week and nobody in Gree bother to look into this issue until war begins....this is all excuses!

Come on...this is ridiculous. How does everything else work but this?.

I sooo agree with you! I am new to this site but not new to the game. Are you able to battle yet? If so what did u do? I have been trying everything, I am soooo frustrated!!

sunnyworld
04-13-2013, 04:18 PM

I sooo agree with you! I am new to this site but not new to the game. Are you able to battle yet? If so what did u do? I have been trying everything, I am soooo frustrated!!

Same here :(

Grimmy11
04-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Still got several members unable to battle because of this.

Angel6ix6ix6
04-13-2013, 07:44 PM
Oh Gree you suck so bad!

TRAZ
04-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Still have members reporting on this issue Gree.

Joeycool
04-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Still happening to me now! :mad:

Stiggy_Pop
04-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Been building up my stats for 1month preparing for battle and I've not managed 1 single battle in 2days cos of this issue. Modern war works fine, how come Gree can't fix CC problem over 2days. Probably cos it's the weekend, everyone needs time off eh Gree?