PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Leader Question

DrBoomblob
04-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi.

I am not a syndicate leader, and our leader hardly talks to us so I have a few questions:

1) Is it true that the syndicate leader nominates the defensive leader?
2) If yes to 1, can he change who is our defensive leader in between wars? I.e. in between battles of Market Crash, not asking if in between District Wars (like Midtown and then Market Crash)

Thanks,
DrB.

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 12:56 PM
1. Yes
2. Why on earth would you need to?

mxz
04-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Yes to both. As long as you are not in a declared state of war, the leader can swap DLs.

Big T
04-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Can battle be declared on you or is it just you declaring battle?

DrBoomblob
04-12-2013, 01:18 PM
THanks bald and mxz. bald - if we recruit someone with higher defensive stats, wouldn't we want to switch to that person?

both syndicates have to declare battle for it to start. once both hit the battle button, matchmaking system pairs them up.

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 01:52 PM
You can't add new members during the battle.

gambet1234
04-12-2013, 01:55 PM
You can't add or kick players during the war. Your highest Def player should already be your DL.

DrBoomblob
04-12-2013, 05:29 PM
SO is it yes or no to swapping a defensive leader during Crash Market?
Our leader keeps selecting our lowest stat player for some reason.

kingofwale
04-12-2013, 05:32 PM
I have some question too..

when being attacked, do DL get point for those failed attack that took 1/10 of your health??

any way to check if you are still standing for your team? (you can see if the wall is still up)

TenderPlacebo
04-12-2013, 05:35 PM
Sounds like yo need a new leader!!!

You can change them from within your syndicate, but you can't add a new member to your syndicate once war has begun. So you're basically stuck with the players you have until this war is over, but if you have someone within your syndicate that is stronger then your current DL, swap them out as soon as the current battle you're in ends.

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 05:38 PM
I have some question too..

when being attacked, do DL get point for those failed attack that took 1/10 of your health??

any way to check if you are still standing for your team? (you can see if the wall is still up)

Yes, failed attacks against you give you points.

Just assume you've been taken down if the other team has any points.

kingofwale
04-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Yes, failed attacks against you give you points.

Just assume you've been taken down if the other team has any points.

unless it's hits against the wall. ;)

Does those hits against DL counts toward the "win/loss'??

just wish there is a way of tracking that. lol

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes they count towards win/loss.

You can see opponents score in more-or-less real time. If they aren't moving, then you're up. If they are moving, you're not.