PDA

View Full Version : Indians vs Fight Club

Gambit12
04-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Who you guys think will prevail the Champion this time..?

Wow! Fight Club at 1,180k & Indians at 849k - Now we can tell the winner on the very first match. Its all over, "ALREADY!?":cool:

scott(ST6)
04-12-2013, 11:43 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cyDZXo7Hq4o/Te9dyCqF4PI/AAAAAAAAAGs/clFo83RLOoU/s1600/tyler+durden.jpg

Hammond Cheeseman
04-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Who you guys think will prevail the Champion this time..?

Wow! Fight Club at 1,180k & Indians at 849k - Now we can tell the winner on the very first match. Its all over, "ALREADY!?":cool:

I'm thinking whichever syndicate has the higher percentage of Android users.......

1337bobbarker
04-12-2013, 11:51 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-w4gBd1sBuPk/UDl1Y5pIH0I/AAAAAAAAAA0/VvOKko2exk8/s1600/Tyler-fight-club-736832_1024_768.jpg

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Perfect opening round. Hopefully this means the matching algorithm is better this time around.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
04-12-2013, 01:08 PM
FC will always be on top
Indians will never be in 1st place ever

1337bobbarker
04-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Yep, I guess the FC iPhone members logged in:

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o739/absenceofevidencenotevidenceofabcense/FC1st_zps3bbe8aa7.jpg

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Not really. We'll start scoring real points soon though, don't worry.
;)

1337bobbarker
04-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Sorry, my data was a few seconds old:

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o739/absenceofevidencenotevidenceofabcense/FC2_zpsfa3b7fa3.jpg

Viola.
04-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Tyler durden. ;)

vitus79
04-12-2013, 02:30 PM
]forgetaboutit;700970']FC will always be on top
Indians will never be in 1st place ever

yes but thats ok with us. they can have the iph boost and bragging rights for spending most, #2 and the saved gold is enough to help Indians on the daily business in cc 😎

where is CM on the leaderboard ?

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Thanks for "letting" us win, V.
You guys have become incredibly selfless of late.

vitus79
04-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks for "letting" us win, V.
You guys have become incredibly selfless of late.

well, we cannot beat you guys. if that sounds better to you. accepted the fact u guys are willing to spend more and thats cool. its just a spending contest and the deepest pockets win. we dont need such threads/comments every war. FC is formed to outspend Indians, mission accomplished.

mxz
04-12-2013, 03:16 PM
I remember when the Indians took scalps :( RIP Burn.

Ram
04-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Fight Club is #1

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Burn's just enjoying the benefits of being back at level 68.

Poopenshire
04-12-2013, 04:11 PM
well, we cannot beat you guys. if that sounds better to you. accepted the fact u guys are willing to spend more and thats cool. its just a spending contest and the deepest pockets win. we dont need such threads/comments every war. FC is formed to outspend Indians, mission accomplished.

We support our Indian Brothers in CC. when your the top group in any game people aim to take you down. the problem is the Indians don't have to prove anything to anyone.

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Don't you have to win something to be the top group?

You guys more than anyone should believe that.

Poopenshire
04-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Well for the almost the last 2 years they were THE team. No one else even came close. Every other team including FC formed just to fight the Indians. They didn't form for any other reason except to fight the indians. That tells me that the Indians are the center of the CC universe. So what is someone spend more money than them. Does that make anyone a winner? Oh look, I spent more money than you, guess what the only winner in that is Gree. Say what you want about FC, they didn't exist without the Indians. They would never exist, and probably would not be half as strong as they are without a team like the Indians to gauge aganst.

Grimmy11
04-12-2013, 05:51 PM

Crybaby, you lost accept it. Give them credit where credit is due.

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 05:58 PM
Well for the almost the last 2 years they were THE team. No one else even came close. Every other team including FC formed just to fight the Indians. They didn't form for any other reason except to fight the indians. That tells me that the Indians are the center of the CC universe. So what is someone spend more money than them. Does that make anyone a winner? Oh look, I spent more money than you, guess what the only winner in that is Gree. Say what you want about FC, they didn't exist without the Indians. They would never exist, and probably would not be half as strong as they are without a team like the Indians to gauge aganst.

Sorry, is this PUN saying that spending money to win doesn't count?

Congratulations to Ferr for leading the best team in MW then.

Holicaholic
04-12-2013, 06:00 PM

They exist to win the syndicate war. Not sure where the rest of the Indian love is coming from, but you should get your facts straight. There was no FC before syndicates, so why you think otherwise?

Poopenshire
04-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Sorry, is this PUN saying that spending money to win doesn't count?

Congratulations to Ferr for leading the best team in MW then.

Kind sir, you have seen the wise Pirate Justices comments then. There are no Pirates in MW, so how could there be a PUN?

but seriously, Ferr came after PUN. the Emporers, SuperFaction, ACE, Buckwheat (I like them), McGurts...... all were formed and made to beat PUN.

AZZ.
04-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Crybaby, you lost accept it. Give them credit where credit is due.
Grimmy with that type of attitude you will never make friends in the CC forum community.

Grimmy11
04-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Grimmy with that type of attitude you will never make friends in the CC forum community.

Yes I come here hoping to make friends, thank you for showing me the light.

AZZ.
04-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Yes I come here hoping to make friends, thank you for showing me the light.
You will see the light when you get pounded.

Watoosy
04-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Way to go fight club. Awesome stats

sez
04-12-2013, 11:29 PM

Indians had to form to take down 1, count it, 1 person. All hail Payam. Your point is invalid, you lose, Good Day Sir.

sez
04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
And yup Burn got a reset 😂😂 The hypocrisy with him is never ending.

Crime Time
04-12-2013, 11:31 PM
It is too bad Indians had to pooch from buckwheats ... Really hurt the buckwheats and now we will never see what they could do this war.

BOS
04-12-2013, 11:32 PM
There was no FC before syndicates, so why you think otherwise?

lol, get your facts straight

FC was formed some time ago, long before syndicates...it's the group otherwise known as the "hitlist" :cool:

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 11:37 PM
Interesting, from the guy who's racked up over 3000 losses today.

Crime Time
04-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Wish Indians didn't steal so many from buckwheats .. Hurt them big time

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 11:42 PM
They had to hang onto second somehow.

BOS
04-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Interesting, from the guy who's racked up over 3000 losses today.

Samsonite! You're way off! More like 8,000 :p

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 11:49 PM
You're at risk of beating lupo this war, at that rate. ;)

sez
04-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Samsonite! You're way off! More like 8,000 :p

Lmao great movie!! Swanson.. Swinson..Sampson.

"You've had 2 pairs of gloves this entire time?"

"Uhh-Yea..... This is the Rockies... Pshhh"

Crime Time
04-12-2013, 11:52 PM
They had to hang onto second somehow.

I understand that... But it is unfair to the buckwheats that remain.

TZora
04-13-2013, 01:10 AM
yes but thats ok with us. they can have the iph boost and bragging rights for spending most, #2 and the saved gold is enough to help Indians on the daily business in cc 

and what makes u think that people in the FIGHT CLUB turned their wallets upside down taking the last penny out? Fight Club can and will handle not only the outcome of the Syndicate wars but also the "daily business" .. you know what i'm sayin, don't u? I really wish to tell you that you define very well how to fart out of ur mouth and speak out of ur butt .. ms. double standard talker :)

TZora
04-13-2013, 01:12 AM
oh and CM did pretty nice in the last event .. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51457-Key-Case-Event-Winners-Complete-Winner-s-list ... at least better than the so called "daily business" people LOL

Dr Girlfriend
04-13-2013, 09:56 AM
yes but thats ok with us. they can have the iph boost and bragging rights for spending most, #2 and the saved gold is enough to help Indians on the daily business in cc 😎

This is hilarious! :D

In this particular war, first prize is pretty awesome, third prize is worth fighting for, and second prize stinks. Looks to me like your team is spending A LOT of gold for your own second tier level bragging rights.

Ramshutu
04-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Regardless of who wins, and by who, I mean Fight Club, we all have to respect that coming second is actually a fantastic acheivment considering, and is not to be sniffed at. After all, we all remember who Michael Phelps beat in all the races he won gold in.

tassychris
04-13-2013, 02:36 PM
oh and CM did pretty nice in the last event .. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51457-Key-Case-Event-Winners-Complete-Winner-s-list ... at least better than the so called "daily business" people LOL
We are in the mix. Just taking our time no rush. 2 days to go.
[CM] OZ

sister morphine
04-13-2013, 03:04 PM
and what makes u think that people in the FIGHT CLUB turned their wallets upside down taking the last penny out? Fight Club can and will handle not only the outcome of the Syndicate wars but also the "daily business" .. you know what i'm sayin, don't u? I really wish to tell you that you define very well how to fart out of ur mouth and speak out of ur butt .. ms. double standard talker :)
Hmm, I know for fact that one FC member bought 100 vaults in March "because I can". He told me that himself. It wouldn't count as "turning his wallet upside down" by any description though. Whatever turns you on I guess 😉😉

jobadass
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
This thread kind of sucks.
It's not Fight Club vs. The Indians.
We are out to beat EVERYONE....Indians just happen to give up the best fight.

SAS has been fighting their butts off too.

FWD seems to be like the 32-point buck, you hear about it...but never see it😄

Ramshutu
04-13-2013, 03:29 PM
This thread kind of sucks.
It's not Fight Club vs. The Indians.
We are out to beat EVERYONE....Indians just happen to give up the best fight.

SAS has been fighting their butts off too.

FWD seems to be like the 32-point buck, you hear about it...but never see it😄

You guys need to get the decorators in, as we went to town on your headquarters.

Face.

jobadass
04-13-2013, 03:33 PM
You guys need to get the decorators in, as we went to town on your headquarters.

Face.which of the 16,327 times we've been matched up was that?

Edit: I think my numbers may be slightly askew��

Ramshutu
04-13-2013, 03:37 PM
which of the 16,327 times we've been matched up was that?

Edit: I think my numbers may be slightly askew��

Every single one of them.

If you can't beat them, sneak into their house and rearrange their fridge.

Were bringing the toilet paper next time. Be warned, we mean business.

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Indians had to form to take down 1, count it, 1 person. All hail Payam. Your point is invalid, you lose, Good Day Sir.

You must have misread my statement becuase your argument actually agreed with it. remember I said the Indians pre-dated Syndicates the same way PUN pre-dated Factions in MW.

Dipstik
04-13-2013, 03:49 PM
"Oh... It's Indian nation! I get to beat on Sasha again!"

"Oh... Fight club again. See you in an hour, guys!"

mxz
04-13-2013, 03:49 PM
You must have misread my statement becuase your argument actually agreed with it. remember I said the Indians pre-dated Syndicates the same way PUN pre-dated Factions in MW.By losing...they're really winning?

That's genius.

Dipstik
04-13-2013, 03:51 PM
Indians were the top of the heap for a long time. Right up until being the top team started to mean something.

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 03:56 PM
By losing...they're really winning?

That's genius.

No wrong statement. I said they don't have to win to be a top team.

We all know WD or Syndicates is only a wallet drain competition, thats its pure and simple, no strategy and no luck. Espcally the further up you go in the rankings.

Read what I said. Being a top team in the game is different from the number 1 scorer in Syndicates.

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Indians were the top of the heap for a long time. Right up until being the top team started to mean something.

In a roundabout way, yes you are right....

MonteCitan
04-13-2013, 03:58 PM
I think the Indians are going to win - too much pride with all their history to come in second two wars in a row :rolleyes:

mxz
04-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Being a top team in the game is different from the number 1 scorer in Syndicates.Based on that logic the Detroit Tigers have a legitimate claim to being the number one team in baseball last year. That doesn't mean anyone agrees with you (or them). You can say the 49ers are the top football team, but it doesn't make you right.

Winning makes you number one...not being able to hold each others' hands and agreeing that coming in second is just as good.

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Based on that logic the Detroit Tigers have a legitimate claim to being the number one team in baseball last year. That doesn't mean anyone agrees with you (or them). You can say the 49ers are the top football team, but it doesn't make you right.

Winning makes you number one...not being able to hold each others' hands and agreeing that coming in second is just as good.

No actually what your doing is simplication to the point of Fallacy (reductive Fallacy is possible by your statement as well). Never did I make a statement of a Zero Sum game and end result therein, remember what we are talking about, not Syndaicates but the game as it is. when you are the prime influence in anything for a significant amount of time, you are at the top of your game. We know Syndicates and Factions are just one part of this game and not end song for it. By your argument why even have this baseball season as the winner was declared last season and the season before that.... why becuase its more than just 1 event that determines this.

Edit: Better Example - Usain Bolt - was disqualified on 28Aug2011, technically he not only lost but did not finish by the rules of the event. Does that mean he was not the top runner in the event? The problem with this is, that its subjective still. Gree has not made this game have a definitive end or even final goal at which point we can measure progress.

mxz
04-13-2013, 04:29 PM
No actually what your doing is simplication to the point of Fallacy (reductive Fallacy is possible by your statement as well). Never did I make a statement of a Zero Sum game and end result therein, remember what we are talking about, not Syndaicates but the game as it is. when you are the prime influence in anything for a significant amount of time, you are at the top of your game. We know Syndicates and Factions are just one part of this game and not end song for it. By your argument why even have this baseball season as the winner was declared last season and the season before that.... why becuase its more than just 1 event that determines this.I'm 51% certain the winners of the World Series and Super Bowl determine who is considered the top team.

Is it not safe to say losing 2 of the last 3 World Series doesn't make the Rangers the best team in baseball? Your logic is quite confusing. If winning doesn't make you the winner - why play the game?

The Yankees had a pretty hefty payroll the last few seasons and exerted more influence on the game...so, that makes them the best team in baseball?

Ramshutu
04-13-2013, 04:30 PM
No actually what your doing is simplication to the point of Fallacy (reductive Fallacy is possible by your statement as well). Never did I make a statement of a Zero Sum game and end result therein, remember what we are talking about, not Syndaicates but the game as it is. when you are the prime influence in anything for a significant amount of time, you are at the top of your game. We know Syndicates and Factions are just one part of this game and not end song for it. By your argument why even have this baseball season as the winner was declared last season and the season before that.... why becuase its more than just 1 event that determines this.

Probably not wise to point out someone has committed reducteo ad absurdeum the reply with a straw man.

sez
04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
You're right, and so far the Indians are a perfect 2/2 in not winning.

mxz
04-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Maybe the issue is a set of commonly agreed upon metrics. Since we're all a bunch of knuckle draggers who can't comprehend anything except simple win/lose, maybe Poop can share how influence and legacy are more important than winning.

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Probably not wise to point out someone has committed reducteo ad absurdeum the reply with a straw man.

Hey give some credit, I am trying to convince you guys shilling out thousands of dollars on a fake prize doesn't make you a winner! I just makes Gree a winner. I am so glad everyone can see beyond their noses to see they are not winning anything specail and what does it really give someone to drop thousands more cash on something that probably 2 years from now will be deleted in a data purge to make room for the next My Little Pony Adventure Time game.

mxz
04-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I just makes Gree a winner.
Co-President of Brazil (with my team) and the booty that comes with it
Co-President of Greenland (with my team) and the booty that comes with it
Co-President of Egypt (with my team) and the booty that comes with it
Co-President of China (with my team) and the booty that comes with itYou nailed it on the head, Co-President.;)

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Maybe the issue is a set of commonly agreed upon metrics. Since we're all a bunch of knuckle draggers who can't comprehend anything except simple win/lose, maybe Poop can share how influence and legacy are more important than winning.

Here is why I don't like a single set of terms for something so abstract as this:

Company 1 - Highest Profits for 2012, 3rd for Revenue 3rd for Work/Life Balance
Company 2 - Highest Revenue for 2012, 2nd for Employee Work/Life, 2nd for Profits
Company 3 - Highest Work/Life, 2nd Revenue, and 3rd for Profits

who is the winner?

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 04:42 PM
You nailed it on the head, Co-President.;)

I know you get what I am laying down here. Take it from someone who is there, its not worth it all. Yes its fun while it lasts, but when these games are done (and be honest whats the life expenctancy of these games 2 to 3 years) whats left?

mxz
04-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Here is why I don't like a single set of terms for something so abstract as this:

Company 1 - Highest Profits for 2012, 3rd for Revenue 3rd for Work/Life Balance
Company 2 - Highest Revenue for 2012, 2nd for Employee Work/Life, 2nd for Profits
Company 3 - Highest Work/Life, 2nd Revenue, and 3rd for Profits

who is the winner?If they're competing in profit, Company 1. If they're competing for revenue, company 2. If they're competing for work divided by life (I'm hoping this comes out rational), company 3. #Mathed.

Fortunately for Gree games there's only one war at a time. Makes it much simpler for us simple folks. :)

Ramshutu
04-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Hey give some credit, I am trying to convince you guys shilling out thousands of dollars on a fake prize doesn't make you a winner! I just makes Gree a winner. I am so glad everyone can see beyond their noses to see they are not winning anything specail and what does it really give someone to drop thousands more cash on something that probably 2 years from now will be deleted in a data purge to make room for the next My Little Pony Adventure Time game.

This is like a 21st century version of Aesops fable: the fox and the gra pes.

I find this irony particularly entertaining considering the primary aspect that gave the Indians such an edge and such power over others were their collection of "fake prizes that don't make you a winner".

By your strict criteria, however, as with the leader of the galaxy in h2g2, the real #1 crew in cc, is the lvl 10 free playing johnny camper and his 12 buddies scraping in at position 3999.

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 04:52 PM
This is like a 21st century version of Aesops fable: the fox and the gra pes.

I find this irony particularly entertaining considering the primary aspect that gave the Indians such an edge and such power over others were their collection of "fake prizes that don't make you a winner".

By your strict criteria, however, as with the leader of the galaxy in h2g2, the real #1 crew in cc, is the lvl 10 free playing johnny camper and his 12 buddies scraping in at position 3999.

Actually not to argue the point any further, but I think teams like HTC campers and the like are huge winners. banding together and having fun as a team without lining pockets of Game Executives while getting shilled.

http://consumerist.com/2013/04/09/ea-makes-worst-company-in-america-history-wins-title-for-second-year-in-a-row/

jobadass
04-13-2013, 04:54 PM
I know you get what I am laying down here. Take it from someone who is there, its not worth it all. Yes its fun while it lasts, but when these games are done (and be honest whats the life expenctancy of these games 2 to 3 years) whats left?poop...stop....

sez
04-13-2013, 05:12 PM
You nailed it on the head, Co-President.;)

Lol MXZ you're so quick. According to Poop winning is actually losing unless his team is winning...

sez
04-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Actually not to argue the point any further, but I think teams like HTC campers and the like are huge winners. banding together and having fun as a team without lining pockets of Game Executives while getting shilled.

http://consumerist.com/2013/04/09/ea-makes-worst-company-in-america-history-wins-title-for-second-year-in-a-row/

Wow how did you know we are not having any fun? I thought we were hiding it well....

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 05:35 PM
I just cannot believe Fight Club is winning anything. After all we have said and done in these Gree games now for the better part of almost 2 years, we are celebrating who can dish out the most cash. I know many people do not understand PJ and his threads, but he speaks to this often. Yes its in a confusing manner, but the story is there.

My belief is Fight Club are the biggest losers in this game. Every action they take is done to come out from under the Indian shadow. Dump tons of cash for something intangible. Sorry guys, but the Indains have already been there and done that for a long time. Yes Fight Club may win syndicates but I garuntee that they would not exist if it were not for the Indians.

Dr BoneCrusher
04-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Poopenshire, I'm not sure why you are here or what concern of it is yours, but Fight Club was formed to win syndicate wars, that's it, nothing more nothing less. No drama, no BS, winning is what we do! Now, I'm sure their are some pressing issues in modern war, and you are needed and wanted there. Try and have fun in the forum where you belong.

Ramshutu
04-13-2013, 05:53 PM
I just cannot believe Fight Club is winning anything. After all we have said and done in these Gree games now for the better part of almost 2 years, we are celebrating who can dish out the most cash. I know many people do not understand PJ and his threads, but he speaks to this often. Yes its in a confusing manner, but the story is there.

My belief is Fight Club are the biggest losers in this game. Every action they take is done to come out from under the Indian shadow. Dump tons of cash for something intangible. Sorry guys, but the Indains have already been there and done that for a long time. Yes Fight Club may win syndicates but I garuntee that they would not exist if it were not for the Indians.

Not the biggest losers. The biggest losers are the ones that dump tons of cash and don't win something intangible...

Dipstik
04-13-2013, 05:55 PM
In a roundabout way, yes you are right....

I'm right and you took a roundabout way to see it. No difference to me.

jobadass
04-13-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm right and you took a roundabout way to see it. No difference to me.absolute truth.

jobadass
04-13-2013, 06:25 PM
My belief is Fight Club are the biggest losers in this game. Every action they take is done to come out from under the Indian shadow. Dump tons of cash for something intangible. Sorry guys, but the Indains have already been there and done that for a long time. Yes Fight Club may win syndicates but I garuntee that they would not exist if it were not for the Indians.you like it when Lupo takes you in his teepee...don't you? Poopshine

Dipstik
04-13-2013, 06:29 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm just tickled pink whenever I hear Indians talk about how winning is meaningless because its only a money spending contest.

jobadass
04-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Irony is the best form of comedy, Dip.

Poopenshire
04-13-2013, 06:34 PM
you like it when Lupo takes you in his teepee...don't you? Poopshine

I don't know him, and never met him. Sorry but I am not a member of their troop. I am a lowly fly on the wall in CC. MW takes up so much of my time that I am still level 33 on my iOS game and 53 on my Android game. I usually only log on once a day to get my scratcher and collect. I had to step away from HTC Campers as I was never logging in to do anything. If I cannot contribute I don't want to occupy an open space for someone who will contribute.

I just see it as different. I have a very unique perspective that very few would have. Its just my take on it.

TZora
04-13-2013, 06:53 PM
We are in the mix. Just taking our time no rush. 2 days to go.
[CM] OZ
you guys r doing pretty good as far as i and any fight clubber thinks. in fact, we respect everyone who plays fair and gives in an effort.

jobadass
04-13-2013, 07:13 PM
I don't know him, and never met him. Sorry but I am not a member of their troop. I am a lowly fly on the wall in CC. MW takes up so much of my time that I am still level 33 on my iOS game and 53 on my Android game. I usually only log on once a day to get my scratcher and collect. I had to step away from HTC Campers as I was never logging in to do anything. If I cannot contribute I don't want to occupy an open space for someone who will contribute.

I just see it as different. I have a very unique perspective that very few would have. Its just my take on it.so then keep your mouth shut.

Honestly, you're a good guy on the MW side of the house, but act like a douche here. You've just admitted to not having a handle on CC but want everyone to believe you have a clue?

BOS
04-13-2013, 07:43 PM
you like it when Lupo takes you in his teepee...don't you? Poopshine
so then keep your mouth shut. Honestly, you're a good guy on the MW side of the house, but act like a douche here. You've just admitted to not having a handle on CC but want everyone to believe you have a clue?Job, lol... Find it humorous you calling one a douche after your above posts...

Gambit12
04-13-2013, 09:07 PM
Kind sir, you have seen the wise Pirate Justices comments then. There are no Pirates in MW, so how could there be a PUN?

but seriously, Ferr came after PUN. the Emporers, SuperFaction, ACE, Buckwheat (I like them), McGurts...... all were formed and made to beat PUN.

We have a FUN Guild in KA too, just like Ferr's Emperor faction in MW, & the Fight Club in CC...

Our last Guild Conquest of Kings war results...
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/KA%20Prizes/8989AC69-9835-4F6A-BBC2-F2739677D4A8-12352-00000B1610B4023E_zps7577edd0.jpg (http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Swyn1221/media/KA%20Prizes/8989AC69-9835-4F6A-BBC2-F2739677D4A8-12352-00000B1610B4023E_zps7577edd0.jpg.html)

MW - 1. PUN vs 2. Ferr's Emperor
CC - 1. Fight Club vs. 2. Indians
KA - 1. FUN vs. RK(Royal Knights)

Battle between Good & Evil - Who would it be? Just for FUN...:cool:

Paulio
04-14-2013, 12:19 AM

G-ddamn Sez, could you be any more perfect? Don't f-ck with Sez, the CC OG!

SAS Recruitment
04-14-2013, 01:40 AM
Both the Indians and FC are stand up teams. Great work to both. Wish we could join them on the leaderboard
Oh well, maybe next war when we get our gold situation settled.
Great job fwd, hats off to you for securing 3rd

Dipstik
04-14-2013, 05:48 AM
Looking for a new team to join?

SAS Recruitment
04-14-2013, 07:08 AM
Now That was a battle!!!
Great job indians you deserved the win there. But we kept up :p

sister morphine
04-14-2013, 07:13 AM
Now That was a battle!!!
Great job indians you deserved the win there. But we kept up :p
Undoubtedly.... Just like a good motor race; lead swapping back and forth. Shame it can't be televised.

iteachem
04-14-2013, 07:53 AM
Undoubtedly.... Just like a good motor race; lead swapping back and forth. Shame it can't be televised.

Yes that was fun...I think I am sore from the losses I suffered lol....feel bad for odet

Robert Egan
04-14-2013, 09:53 AM
First rule of fight club: don't talk about fight club... 😉

Veezy
04-14-2013, 12:58 PM
When this battle is done, I can say one thing for sure I had a great time and my little lvl 62 guy gave dipsticks lvl 200 over 500 losses!!! Pure enjoyment

mxz
04-14-2013, 01:28 PM
When this battle is done, I can say one thing for sure I had a great time and my little lvl 62 guy gave dipsticks lvl 200 over 500 losses!!! Pure enjoymentYou know Dipstik isn't in Fight Club, right?

Veezy
04-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Yes he's in Blue. And facing them and smacking him is what brought fun to me this war.

Ramshutu
04-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes he's in Blue. And facing them and smacking him is what brought fun to me this war.

Must.... resist.... urge.... to.... troll.

Poopenshire
04-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Must.... resist.... urge.... to.... troll.

Give in to the Dark Side, You always have Modern War forum to be serious in!

It works wonders for your complection.

Ramshutu
04-15-2013, 12:40 AM
Give in to the Dark Side, You always have Modern War forum to be serious in!

It works wonders for your complection.

Please. The MW forum is basically a massive pie fight with at least 5 people taking it far too seriously.

NTM
04-15-2013, 12:51 AM
i just win 5 m of real dollars at lotery !!!

i preditc i'm first before the end of night !

XD!

First rules is : win lotery

lol.. j/k guy's ;)

bru747
04-15-2013, 02:29 PM
No longer a need to guess, is there? The way we see it in FC is we have fun and we win. There is no better formula until another group can give us a reason to change! A lot of the discussions deal with spending but you may be surprised unless FC=a bunch of kid billionaires. :D:D