PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree, why are there 5 sets of stats for each player?

HGF69
04-12-2013, 06:00 AM
IoS users get:

The stats they can see in their own profile
The stats (attack) they see when they attack a rival
The stats an ally someone sees you as through their allies list
The stats another faction member sees you as through the faction menu
The stats your rivals see you as on the rivals list

So thats 5 different sets of stats.

Why is this Gree?

Dutchie
04-12-2013, 06:15 AM
They couldn't make their mind up which one was best maybe :)

As you can tell, I'm in a Friday mood!

Philly982
04-12-2013, 06:32 AM
You forgot to mention the 5 different sets of the same "categories" that you mentioned that iOS sees on Android players and vice versa. So there could be 10 different sets out there. And then there is also the stats that you get when you manually compute them via an accurate spreadsheet......but maybe this is just an Android issue.

Maybe it is just another way to introduce randomness into the game (sarcasm) or people were getting fed up with the automated ticket response that skill points are why one wins by several thousands on the battle result screen, yet actually loses. If no one knows what their "actual" stats really are then the new response could be something along the lines of - sorry it is a display bug and your stats are actually lower than the rivals, your issue has now been closed.

mgriss
04-12-2013, 06:38 AM
I know the faction member's stats have something to do with your own stats... if I view someone lower than me they show higher, if someone lower than them views them they show lower.

Rowdydowdy
04-12-2013, 07:01 AM
I was just going to post the same question.
The stats in the faction members section are lower for a player than if I visit their base and look at them. You would think that it would be higher on the faction page with all the boost combined and lower on the Allie page showing just individual numbers?

Gpzoon
04-12-2013, 07:22 AM
a similar thread was started some days ago, but it disappeared so i asked support to a forum senior member and this is his answer as IOS player

We only have assumptions as to what we are actually seeing, but here is our theory:
Faction view is your RAW stats + faction boosts.
Rivals and Ally view is your boosted stats - any unit boosts you have.
Attack screen when you are the attacker shows all attack boosts and Skill Points.
Attack screen when you are the defender shows faction and building defense, but not Skill Points or unit boosts.
Perhaps android players, like me, are still suffrring drunk view!

Nopulus
04-12-2013, 07:23 AM
I think the stats shown through the faction only leaves out defense buildings contribution as they won't be "brought to battle" in faction wars. I'm not certain, but that's what I figured....

Gpzoon
04-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Sincerely after 4 wars i experienced that in war u take all your boosted power according WD is a faction pvp event

digisyn
04-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Attack & win.... stats higher. Attack & lose.... stats lower. Its all a big mess I stopped thinking about it.

Philly982
04-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Attack & win.... stats higher. Attack & lose.... stats lower. Its all a big mess I stopped thinking about it.

Excellent point. But many times one can win 7 times in a row against a single rival and then still lose on the 8th.......even if the battle results screen still shows you winning by 30k. Then you can win again the next 4 times. Sometimes this "random" loss can occur on the first fight, then you can still win the next 12. However, with that being said, your way is probably the best way until this gets sorted out.