PDA

View Full Version : Shopping help: using 200k Valour and also need meatshields

Deuces914135880
04-12-2013, 04:49 AM
With all the casualty rate fixes and changings in the game Im not sure which cas rate spreadsheet is correct anymore or what units to invest in..

I need to spend 200k Valour I have saved up and I would like to have some meatshields also (is these work?)

Stats:
Level - 127
rank - Major
iph - 428k
Im German so I have ground bonus

These are the valour units I have available:

Infantry:
Jungle stalker - 25 V
GIGN - 200 V
Hardened Marine - 400 V

Ground:
Avenger - 100 V
Expert attack Drone - 500 V

Air:
Seahawk Helicopter - 50 V
Strike Eagle - 150 V
Super Hornet - 350 V
Elite Ops Heli - 600 V

Sea:
Combat Boat - 75 V
Elite Water Cruiser - 800 V

These are levels I have upgraded my unit buildings to:

Barracks - 7
Elite training facility - 1
War factory - 7
Robotics factory - 2
Airfield - 6
Advanced airbase - 2
Shipyard - 3
Dry docks - 1

my bonuses:

Infantry attack - 10%
infantry defense - 40%
Ground defense - 30%
air defense - 18%
Sea attack - 5%
sea defense - 15%

my questions for you helpful souls out there is this:

-Should I buy valour units now or wait for unlocking better ones? in wait, wich units should I unlock and get?
-what meatshields should I get in each category?

Thank you for your help!

sraghav42
04-12-2013, 05:39 AM
I think you should buy yhe the super hornet and expert attack drones, I bought 100 of both of these about 3 months ago and lost none of them till date

Deuces914135880
04-12-2013, 05:46 AM
I had a good amount of expert attack drones and lost them pretty fast.. but that was before the casualty rate fix though. If its possible to keep them I might go for that since I have good Ground bonuses..
but I was also thinking about the Elite water Cruiser but still not sure if maybe I should upgrade any buildings to get some better valour units

mgriss
04-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Agree with deuces... my attack drones and hardened marines died like crazy after the switch (lost more than 100 of each). I've only lost one attack drone since the casualty rate reduction, but compared to the other valor casualty rates the other ones will still stick around longer and keep your stats higher.

In the spreadsheets I've seen, the best bang for your buck in terms of cost, life expectancy, and stats... #1: super hornet, #2: eternity fighter (air unit - death ops rank) #3 stealth assault cruiser, #4 Nuclear Option (silver beret rank), #5 elite water cruiser.

The next several best in terms of cost and long term benefit are more high-rank rewards... hornets and stealth assault cruisers score so much higher than anything else that will be available to you for a long time that it makes sense just to go with those, depending on your allies, stats, and what units they will be replacing in your active army.

S&H Max
04-12-2013, 06:30 AM
Deuce (or anyone else) can you give me the casuality of those 840valor unit require shipyard 9

My shipyard is level 8 want to know if its worth it to upgrade it for the end of the boss event (got 120k valor to use)

And for your meatshield you are german the only way to go is military ambulances! (I'm a couple level over you when I figth at 500 allies I always have 1000 of them so when I get attacked I dont lose my troops that I attack with!

-TANGO-
04-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Deuce (or anyone else) can you give me the casuality of those 840valor unit require shipyard 9

My shipyard is level 8 want to know if its worth it to upgrade it for the end of the boss event (got 120k valor to use)

And for your meatshield you are german the only way to go is military ambulances! (I'm a couple level over you when I figth at 500 allies I always have 1000 of them so when I get attacked I dont lose my troops that I attack with!

Max, get that shipyard up to level 10 ASAP. The units unlocked in the next two levels (9&10) are amongst the lowest in the game for casualties. I can't remember the last time I lost a battleship and I have 400 of them, although I must say I don't bring majority of those into battle anymore.

Download Khimsoo's MW toolkit from App Store it's all there for you.

S&H Max
04-12-2013, 07:07 AM
THanks Tango but I'm droid!

Will look for shipyard lvl 9 ASAP so I can use thode valor gain from LTQ !!! Also need to upgrade that new bulding to level 3 to recive the units, Just need to figure out wich one I do first!