PDA

View Full Version : Question

zywong
04-12-2013, 03:13 AM
hey guys, i have little question here.

Why i view my stat it show my att and def are 105k and 170k but people view me only show 65k and 66k? Is 65k my raw stats? and why everytime i attack or raid opponent, result shows i only have 60k+ attack?

senex morosus
04-12-2013, 04:41 AM
I have the same problem too. My boosted def is 347k and my attacker sees 309k. This will really be a major issue in WD just like China and GREE have not addressed this issue yet.

zywong
04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Anyone have the same problem?

Gen CheeBye
04-13-2013, 12:24 AM
Having the same issue of boosted stats. I am on Android, not sure if it affects ios users as well.

add 432 009 334
04-13-2013, 03:07 AM
This is a problem for android users for months. Greed doesnt care.

Joh
04-13-2013, 03:54 AM
I have android friends that have the same problem, us iOS users are not having the problem but it is effecting everyone. For instance when raiding I check opponents def stats before attacking, I see 98k def in profile, so I go ahead and attack, then in the battle results page it tells me that they only used 65k def and its a land slide fight every time

zywong
04-13-2013, 03:56 AM
GRee should solve this issue asap! Else what is the use of faction bonuses?

ruth
04-13-2013, 09:05 AM
We have people in our faction with similar problems. Do iOS users see the adjusted or raw stats for android users? Or is the issue just with android users seeing their own stats? I guess I'm trying to figure out what the "true" stats are- if you go and attack someone listed as 98K def, but only 65K def shows in the battle results, is that their real stat? If so, why would they be showing something much higher?

Joh
04-13-2013, 11:40 AM
We have people in our faction with similar problems. Do iOS users see the adjusted or raw stats for android users? Or is the issue just with android users seeing their own stats? I guess I'm trying to figure out what the "true" stats are- if you go and attack someone listed as 98K def, but only 65K def shows in the battle results, is that their real stat? If so, why would they be showing something much higher?
And that's what I'm not understanding. I thought what I see in rivals profile is there raw stats and to estimate anywhere from 10-50k def on top of what I see, not under. That is the case on some (must be iOS) but yes something is wrong with android if I attack and actual def is lower than raw def stats in profile page

KFH
04-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Im on an IOS an i see no faction bonuses and they don't seem to apply to my attacking and defending. All the people on androids their stats jump by the 10s of thousands each boost and seem to attack with that number. I don't know if its just my game but IOS shows very low stats, maybe raw but i attack with the same number

CJ D
04-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Faction bonuses are not visible to rivals, or to anyone else for that matter.

Joh
04-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Im on an IOS an i see no faction bonuses and they don't seem to apply to my attacking and defending. All the people on androids their stats jump by the 10s of thousands each boost and seem to attack with that number. I don't know if its just my game but IOS shows very low stats, maybe raw but i attack with the same number
Must just be your game, I'm iOS and when I look at my stats I see 118/158k when I have an Ally or faction member look they see 114/120k. And I use more attack than what I see because of my added skill points

gunnydave
04-13-2013, 01:52 PM
hell yeah we all are have the same problem wrote tickets and still no response