PDA

View Full Version : Robbed? With atleast 15k difference?

MrSpidey
04-12-2013, 01:25 AM
Ok,

Got robbed, no problem. But, this person has pre-syndicate bonus an attack of 60k. So, with the Syndicate bonus he should atleast have an attack of 75k.
I got a real defense with syndicate bonus of 95k. Still, this person has been able to rob me.
How's that possible?

sister morphine
04-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Once more, in a rob your mafia defence (excluding buildings) is halved. Buildings don't count their claimed values, only level 1 plus 50% of that for each level above. You can do the math

MrSpidey
04-12-2013, 04:30 AM
I've done the math about the defense buildings and their defense sister morphine, that part I do know :)
What I gather from your post is that the rest of the mafia defense is halved(?). Ok, hypothetically that would explain why he could rob me.
It doesn't explain why I can't rob others with higher defense than I have attack though....it remains an interesting phenomena to me.

Leezygeezer
04-12-2013, 05:30 AM
I performed a pvp attack yesterday and lost, 70k attack v his 40k def, go figure

Scarface78
04-12-2013, 05:32 AM
Ok,

Got robbed, no problem. But, this person has pre-syndicate bonus an attack of 60k. So, with the Syndicate bonus he should atleast have an attack of 75k.
I got a real defense with syndicate bonus of 95k. Still, this person has been able to rob me.
How's that possible?

Maybe he place his skill points on attack...

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Stop wasting time upgrading your defensive buildings and you won't have an inflated idea of what your defense stats actually are.

johnbaum
04-12-2013, 06:50 AM
Stop wasting time upgrading your defensive buildings and you won't have an inflated idea of what your defense stats actually are.
go on , better for us

sister morphine
04-12-2013, 10:11 AM
go on , better for us
Oh yeah, I still get a laugh when someone's real D is up to 100,000 less than their profile claims

MrSpidey
04-12-2013, 12:30 PM
As I am aware of the different stats for defensive buildings, I donīt have any defense buildings upgraded, save only 2 Body Guard Agencyīs at lvl7. This was before I knew about upgrading buildings. I keep those 2 because of the gold I paid for them :)

Ok, about mafia size being cut in half (except for buildings) I can confirm, that is not it!
I have tried several people with higher defense than I have attack. I checked their hood for the amount of defensive buildings to be sure they didnīt have too much defense in their buildings, but no, I lost the whole time!

I do recall something about the stats of the defensive buildings being lower when being robbed (more than the 50% base level increase for each upgrade level). Could it be youīre confused about that sister Morphine?

@Scarface78:
About skillpoints in attack. He did attack me a lot of times, so he didnīt have all in Attack. But, even when he had that, the difference in his attack and my defense is just too high. And, I ofcourse have skillpoints in my defense. So, no, I donīt think that he could rob me even with almost all his skill points in attack.

bald zeemer
04-12-2013, 12:52 PM
If your true defense isn't double his attack he will get through now and again.

Def building true def is halved for robs.

It's not an unusual situation.

MrSpidey
04-15-2013, 03:15 AM
If your true defense isn't double his attack he will get through now and again.

Def building true def is halved for robs.

It's not an unusual situation.
"Def building true def is halved for robs."
Yup, that's it :)

I can say that I don't have many defensive buildings, they're only 5K of my total defense. So, even halved, it shouldn't hurt me too much.
But, I know enough for now, thank you for your post bald zeemer :)

bald zeemer
04-15-2013, 04:18 AM
You're welcome.

I just got robbed for the first time in weeks, by someone with 130k less attack than my defense. C'est La Vie.