PDA

View Full Version : Gree....Attackers with 80%+ more Att than my Def?? ....FAIR/BALANCED?

Morg
04-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Has this been happening to anyone else over the last few weeks?

I am constantly being attacked by players with sometimes 1000+ more units and 80 - 100%+ more attack than I have defense. There is no way to compensate for this with any amount of gold, coin, or units because the unbalance continues no matter what additions I make. This has been going on for a couple/few weeks now to me....happening to anyone else?

DunkNL
04-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Yep. I have somehow ended up with a rival list with (almost) only people that are a lot stronger than me since a few weeks ago. And these stronger players also see me and attack me!
While I know that other players around my lvl/stats are not having this problem. They are still in some 'weaker' list.

sbs2716g
04-12-2013, 02:02 AM
when i am at 498 allies, my rival lists show ppl with similar number of allies and i can say that 50% have more stats and 50% have less stats than me.. but casualty rates is high that time, so did not do any attack or raiding.

I drop allies to 190 and now my rival list have opponent with 1 ally and up 399 allies.. stats range from 1k to 300k....

Plovmand
04-12-2013, 02:47 AM
I have this issue too. Im lvl 50 with around 35k a/d. About 2 weeks ago my attack list had players with down to 3k a/d and up to 50k a/d. I found I could fight without risking a defeat nor loosing units and I still got attacked by people with higher a/d than me. It seemed quite fair.
Now I ony get players with 25k - 60k with up to 1500 allies. I loose most of my attacks and if I win I loose 1.5 mill units. I have stopped pvp fighting. I have a lvl 60 friend that is not affected by this at all. Not fair!

Major Silverback
04-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Are your rivals the same level as you? If their r than there should be no complaint! Just because you went zooming up in levels without building your base or armies is no reason to complain. However, if your rivals are 10 or more levels higher than you, then it's Gree's fault.

Zonfry
04-12-2013, 03:54 AM
I have this issue too. Im lvl 50 with around 35k a/d. About 2 weeks ago my attack list had players with down to 3k a/d and up to 50k a/d. I found I could fight without risking a defeat nor loosing units and I still got attacked by people with higher a/d than me. It seemed quite fair.
Now I ony get players with 25k - 60k with up to 1500 allies. I loose most of my attacks and if I win I loose 1.5 mill units. I have stopped pvp fighting. I have a lvl 60 friend that is not affected by this at all. Not fair!

I'm around your level with 500 allies, but I only bring 250 allies or so to battle, so what if people have more than the max allies?
I saw a player with as low as 10% of my attack yesterday, I only see those with max allies as I am, and I seem to see a normal spread of attack/defence. Unit loss has changed a few times in the last week or so, which is a seperate issue on a seperate thread, so I wont comment on that, but if your not seeing many allies you can attack, then you need to keep your level the same and boost your stats. There has been some changes to the rivals list, but the more powerful you are, the more people you will be able to hit and the less will be able to hit you. The more time and effort (and optionally, gold) you put in, the more your stats will go up, if they go up faster than the average for people your level then your list gets easier and easier.

AlexFoo
04-12-2013, 04:39 AM
if you have 500+ allies and dont have 2000 units to bring to battle, you're doing it wrong, and you get what you get.

I love finding the folks with 30k attack with 500+ allies, that have 20,000 raids.. they'd done nothing but pick on smaller players for days... i spend alot of quality time wrecking their bases and taking their money.

So yes, i'm someone with a much larger A/D than most of my peers, but dont be mad that i got units and did upgrades to get attack / defense bonuses.

Read the "how to play the game"

BigD@wg
04-12-2013, 04:43 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51277-Rival-s-List-Everyone-ok-with-it-now

-TANGO-
04-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Are your rivals the same level as you? If their r than there should be no complaint! Just because you went zooming up in levels without building your base or armies is no reason to complain. However, if your rivals are 10 or more levels higher than you, then it's Gree's fault.

My sentiments exactly. If your only complaint is that your getting beat by people at the same level as you then you have no complaint. They are stronger, end of story.

Philly982
04-12-2013, 06:21 AM
My sentiments exactly. If your only complaint is that your getting beat by people at the same level as you then you have no complaint. They are stronger, end of story.

I would agree with the above. However, the only problem with the new ally list is if you try and catch up and get stronger then it seems the rivals list adjusts itself to compensate. It becomes a chasing the tail type scenario in which one only boosts their a/d stats to only have a list with opponents with higher a/d stats. With the old list I had an average of 35 - 40k more attack than my rivals, but now only see levels 4 - 10 higher than me with similar or much higher stats. I understand I can buy gold units and high stats units, which I have tried, but then I only find even higher level players with even higher stats. There is obviously some players that still have the old rival list, to them I can only say that I am envious as it used to be a great game. Enjoy it while it lasts or either help us post here so they do not implement this for all. Please do so instead of saying that you have figured out a superior strategy with your ally count or something else as is not so, it is the new algorithm and it is quite frankly garbage for most players.

Philly982
04-12-2013, 06:40 AM
many complaints about the new algorithm, like many others posted, its an effort by gree to get you to buy gold and get stronger, but at the same time it puts you with even stronger players so its pointless now to purchase gold.

Exactly! Not a very good cycle and I do not see how it could be good for their business.

Morg
04-12-2013, 07:08 AM

....and I repeat....

There is no way to compensate for this with any amount of gold, coin, or units because the unbalance continues no matter what additions I make.