PDA

View Full Version : Agreeing to terms & service

Denerio9
04-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Stop threatening the strong players to keep away from stats lower than themselves
' threats are all over on many levels ' i visited 35 that i know are strong & i had seen
So many threats to stay away from certain people " stop all your threats & just ignore
Your message from your weak guy ' there is many people who may go to his or her base
& raid or attack ' Big Deal ! Its how the game is played
• Threatening others is a big no on gree games : Read your terms & service !!
• you should be banned for threats on other peoples wall

Denerio9
04-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Everyone thats reading : check your terms & service
...maybe in the help section & read it ' twice if you have to
But yea read it ...dont skim it ' read

Denerio9
04-11-2013, 10:09 PM
I had my share of people threating me but somehow my messages from others dont last long
Even i i dont delete them ' i also had a local friend calling me to leave
A certain person alone ' then i got farmed to smitherines ' dumb '
- threats are no way to play here

cwayeharris
04-11-2013, 10:44 PM
I just farmed the hell out of a guy who had a post on his wall essentially saying "I'm heaps strong, if you attack me, I will relentlessly attack you until you are off my news feed, and then if I see you in my rivals list, I will attack you again, until forever"

So.... I attacked him, he retalliated, and then I ****d him over, and over and over again for 5 days straight. He allied up, I allied up. I ****d him some more.
I took probably 40 million from him.

He's now taken down his threatening post, and I've stopped attacking him.

Hope he learnt his lesson... It's a PVP game, don't want to get attacked... Don't play. Simple.

Tha_grease
04-12-2013, 07:22 AM
Some people have different strategies. It is a game and some take it to seriously. Like I attacked this guys non money building to entice an attack to get him on my radar (has lv10 & 5 ann. Towers). He took it personally an has attacked me repeatedly. I'm one with it he's losing more units than I am and I'm winning the majority of them. I told him its just a game Chill it..

simpleman
04-12-2013, 07:45 AM
What do you class as a threat?
We recruited a guy who is a good addition to our faction. Next thing we know his ex-teamates are attacking our faction members, posting on their walls stating things like "we're going to take BAF down", "xxxxxxx is next", "tell xxxxxx we coming for him" etc. It turns out our new guy left without saying goodbye so these guys got their knickers in a twist.

xxxxxxx BTW isn't the guy who defected but our faction leader.

Would all those be classed as a threat?

simpleman
04-13-2013, 10:54 AM
hahaha, What a baby you are. You do realize this is a WAR game dont you? I believe your responses to those attacks justify the actions. Maybe talking about somebodies potential medical concerns is not following gree guidelines either. Your faction will continue to be attacked my me and my team mates forever. Your faction leader has the weakest stats i have seen. Oh, btw you are NOT a top 50 faction. You barely made it ONE time. This hardly constitutes that accolade. Posting walls referring to attacks is simply the game. If you babies do not like it, leave and play rainbow brite or something. Tell USMC hello for us. hahaha
lol, thanks and there was me trying to be diplomatic and not mention any names. Curious as to where we've classed ourselves as a top 50 faction. It's never been our objective and still isn't.
Good luck to you.

badvoc0
04-13-2013, 11:01 AM
Oh its nice to be popular :)

Colonel Jessup
04-13-2013, 11:06 AM
hahaha, What a baby you are. You do realize this is a WAR game dont you? I believe your responses to those attacks justify the actions. Maybe talking about somebodies potential medical concerns is not following gree guidelines either. Your faction will continue to be attacked my me and my team mates forever. Your faction leader has the weakest stats i have seen. Oh, btw you are NOT a top 50 faction. You barely made it ONE time. This hardly constitutes that accolade. Posting walls referring to attacks is simply the game. If you babies do not like it, leave and play rainbow brite or something. Tell USMC hello for us. hahaha

Weird. 10 characters

Jd-fors
04-13-2013, 11:49 AM
I was threatened,my family threatened and my local school was threatened.this was one week after the Conneticut school shooting.i had documented proof and many witnesses.gree couldn't find the player that was still playing a month later in the first WD battle.gree says they take threats seriously but somehow I do not believe it.

Power Mike
04-13-2013, 11:58 AM
Stop threatening the strong players to keep away from stats lower than themselves
' threats are all over on many levels ' i visited 35 that i know are strong & i had seen
So many threats to stay away from certain people " stop all your threats & just ignore
Your message from your weak guy ' there is many people who may go to his or her base
& raid or attack ' Big Deal ! Its how the game is played
• Threatening others is a big no on gree games : Read your terms & service !!
• you should be banned for threats on other peoples wall

what do you consider a threat? when someone pop you 20x and pees on your base? is that someone threatening you when they tell you die, die, die! i do it all the time. co'mon guys grow up and play the game. it is all part of the fun. whatever they say to you, can never be true not unless you take some of the sh.t in this game seriously.

NakedCherryPie
04-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Go ahead and attack me and see what you get...

NakedCherryPie
04-13-2013, 03:52 PM
no problem, whats your game name. Be right there buddy...We've met before, lmao. I wasn't implying you or anybody else in general. I'll leave my threats everywhere, for all to see.

Speed ump
04-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Ill attack everyone and anyone, anythime. If i tell you to stop attacking a player, its good advice, not a threat. Personally i hope you dont. I prefer if you like doing it the hard way. Why am i like that? I just enjoy the personal interactions, and reactions.

Colonel Jessup
04-13-2013, 08:32 PM
hey baby, Im on your base now. 1 2 3. BAM:o
Black Jew is the only player who has gotten a dime off me in two months. You're an idiot. Bam. Baby.

NakedCherryPie
04-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Here's a hint:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o704/nakedcherrypie/84ae5ac4-a368-4719-8042-46a0f4ff91fd_zps76587621.jpg (http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/nakedcherrypie/media/84ae5ac4-a368-4719-8042-46a0f4ff91fd_zps76587621.jpg.html)

LMFAO

Colonel Jessup
04-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Coreyhoze 332 326 052

NakedCherryPie
04-14-2013, 06:04 AM
I'm just a lonely pirate looking for a dance partner.

badvoc0
04-14-2013, 01:45 PM
So lets dance then :)

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o641/badvoc0/dancing_pirates_postcard-p239019903258031696z8iat_400_zps55c4574e.jpg (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/badvoc0/media/dancing_pirates_postcard-p239019903258031696z8iat_400_zps55c4574e.jpg.html)

groovdog
04-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Ok, well i dont see it so i cannot attack. I will find you thoughWe want pictures.