PDA

View Full Version : Newly founded syndicate recruit.

Kidkiller
04-11-2013, 05:43 PM
My syndicate call The Red Syndicate recruit, for now I'm the one that invest the much in it and I want to recruit player to join me. Mostly any player kind(sandbagging,thief and attacker) are welcome . I know that for now my syndicate is a bit crappy and can't participate in the coming battle. But, I want to participate ,with those who will join me, to the next one after this one.

10% melee defense
10% building defense
Requirement:
-Be active
-Give any amount of money once a week,10k minimum to infinite( mostly because its quite easy to have 10k)
-Willing to become more powerful
-Be loyal and funny between us.
-No minimal IPH required.

331815193 any level are welcome with any stats.
Thank to think about it and feel free to PM me.

wawoftam
04-11-2013, 06:22 PM
I have sent you a PM also. Rather than trying to start a new syndicate who don't you join us? We finished in top 250 last event and have a great and fair leader. Unless players are completely inactive there is no booting. We work as a team with no minimum requirements apart from being active. Active can mean just a brick here and there or a bit of cash if you can afford so we know you're alive and kicking. We do ask that players are active during events.
We assist members getting their stats up and have 1 vacant spot still. Syndicate code is 230 928 214

wawoftam
04-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Guess not, I will start trying to fill our last spot. GL with you travels

Kidkiller
04-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks for your offer sincerly, I explain it earlier to someone else, I'm quite stubborn and I want to achieve that to drive it by myself, I've been too long just a peon for any clan I've been part of in any game, there a matter to set things right and claim my place once and for all as an efficient leader. And I repeat it again, thank for the offer.Really and sincerely.

Thanatos024
04-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Hey guys !!! Our team Y.O.L.O have only 1 spot free now !!!! We were on rank 76 last war

If you are interested let me know pelase !!!! Send PM

Kidkiller do you want to come with us ????