PDA

View Full Version : Droid drop rate

Justsimply
04-11-2013, 05:32 PM
So how long is gree going to let droids have 100% drop rate?

It's taken me 17 level up just to get 89 non consumable explosives by farming, and only 5 of them are any good. Where as I know droid players that have 400-500 TLC which they farmed in mere weeks.

I understand they had a 0% drop rate for awhile but there is a limit of how much payback should have been given.

I have sent a ticket in, but doubt anything good will come from it.

Tommy Two Toes
04-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Where as I know droid players that have 400-500 TLC which they farmed in mere weeks.

What's a TLC, and where do I find one?

Justsimply
04-11-2013, 05:39 PM
TLC - The last call 25 attack, 18 defence
Found at cartel compound, multiple locations, if you are a droid player pick the limo

500 TLC = 12,500 attack pretty sweet deal for using your energy and getting 100% drop rate

Lonestoner
04-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Not sure how new you are, but the 0% drop rate doesn't even come close to showing how disadvantaged droid users have been in the past in comparison to iOS users.. How many times have you seen threads with dbags in them stating "buy an iphone"? All those threads are legitimate complaints from android users.

I also know there is a problem with iOS drops, so why not try to address why they aren't dropping for you instead of trying to screw over a whole platform of users first? This is the second real "advantage" we've had, ever (videos for gold was the first). At least let us enjoy our "bonus" for as long as possible before we get left in the dark again.

Justsimply
04-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Not sure how new you are, but the 0% drop rate doesn't even come close to showing how disadvantaged droid users have been in the past in comparison to iOS users.. How many times have you seen threads with dbags in them stating "buy an iphone"? All those threads are legitimate complaints from android users.

I also know there is a problem with iOS drops, so why not try to address why they aren't dropping for you instead of trying to screw over a whole platform of users first? This is the second real "advantage" we've had, ever (videos for gold was the first). At least let us enjoy our "bonus" for as long as possible before we get left in the dark again.

Last time I checked I've never had any "advantages" in the game. So dispute all you want but a 100% drop rate is completely unfair. I'm not saying it wasn't deserved, but for how long? Till every droid player past, present and future can farm 500 of all top pve loot items?

Just because a group of players or platform have had a disadvantage in the past doesn't mean anything. It should be the same on all platforms and its a shame gree can't create a level playing field for all. This is not against you, it's against gree for making yet again another unfair advantage for people.

When gree fixed the droid drop rate, it should have just been normal. That's fair, in the end.

Lonestoner
04-11-2013, 06:55 PM
I agree with the majority of your post, as the drop rate is incorrect, which is unfair to you guys. I still would be willing to bet that the stat increase from this is still comparable to the stat increase some iOS users got from having scratchers and boss events when we did not. The drop rate can only be utilized by mid level players and up, while the bosses and scratchers can be used by all. Just these two things combined with a 0% drop rate for months have added up to a lot of seriously unhappy android users, not to mention all the other issues specific to us we deal with, old and new.

Either way, it's pretty safe to assume that they haven't figured out how to set it to normal rates yet, so they're choosing between 0% and 100%, and I can't disagree with their current choice until they get things worked out.

Justsimply
04-11-2013, 07:11 PM
I agree with the majority of your post, as the drop rate is incorrect, which is unfair to you guys. I still would be willing to bet that the stat increase from this is still comparable to the stat increase some iOS users got from having scratchers and boss events when we did not. The drop rate can only be utilized by mid level players and up, while the bosses and scratchers can be used by all. Just these two things combined with a 0% drop rate for months have added up to a lot of seriously unhappy android users, not to mention all the other issues specific to us we deal with, old and new.

Either way, it's pretty safe to assume that they haven't figured out how to set it to normal rates yet, so they're choosing between 0% and 100%, and I can't disagree with their current choice until they get things worked out.

I expect fully that the droid world take full advantage of it, I am not complaining about them.

Steve0
04-11-2013, 07:18 PM
One thing you have to remember is not every one was at a point to farm explosives. For example me was in the lower tier levels when the explosives came out with a god drop rate. When I was able to get explosives they nerfed the drop rate to 15% or less. So yeah I feel your pain when I see people at my level with 400+ TLC and I got less than 100 non consumable explosives.

dudeman
04-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Operating system is irrelevant.

Drop rate is irrelevant.

Who had more/less advantage/disadvantage is irrelevant.

ONE GAME, ONE STANDARD!

Having different rules for different players is just plain WRONG.

Justsimply
04-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Operating system is irrelevant.

Drop rate is irrelevant.

Who had more/less advantage/disadvantage is irrelevant.

ONE GAME, ONE STANDARD!

Having different rules for different players is just plain WRONG.

Well that was an easier way to put it then I did, well done

Swedevil
04-11-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm building from nothing. I was not effected by anything in the past with the differences... However the drop rate effects me NOW... that makes it an unfair playing field. But nothing I can do about it...

Jackalope
04-11-2013, 10:00 PM
TLC - The last call 25 attack, 18 defence
Found at cartel compound, multiple locations, if you are a droid player pick the limo

500 TLC = 12,500 attack pretty sweet deal for using your energy and getting 100% drop rate

My question is why would one farm last call 25/18 when you could farm homemade tnt from Aaren Pierce in the trackside slums for a 31/15. Also only takes 697 energy, I usually get 6-7 a day.

Swedevil
04-11-2013, 10:06 PM
My question is why would one farm last call 25/18 when you could farm homemade tnt from Aaren Pierce in the trackside slums for a 31/15. Also only takes 697 energy, I usually get 6-7 a day.

Where is Aaren Pierce?

Jackalope
04-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Where is Aaren Pierce?

Trackside slums one of the zones after the cartel compound

Swedevil
04-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Trackside slums one of the zones after the cartel compound

hmmm. havent made it to that yet...

Justsimply
04-11-2013, 10:11 PM

It's just the level the person I was talking about is on.

Jackalope
04-11-2013, 10:14 PM
hmmm. havent made it to that yet...

Requires level 155

AK-47
04-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Last time I checked I've never had any "advantages" in the game.
I have been waiting for several months to say this: Buy and Android device! :cool:

Lets see if we agree on what an advantage is or isnt...
1. Daily free Scratchers on iOS for several weeks before Android
2. I believe there were 2 boss events on iOS that Android never even saw, maybe 3
3. To this day, events still start late for Android, and some we even lose a day or more on
4. The several months with a 0% chance on loot, with a week or so in there where we actually got it back, then several months at 0% again

These are just my main gripes about the differences between platforms. There are others that have more complaints, and I am sure I have missed some of the bigger issues. In my eyes, the above are definite advantages that iOS users have or have had. While I agree that the playing field should be even, I am going to gain as many things as I can while the gettin' is good.

STOP GIVING AWAY OUR SECRETS!!! hahahaha :p If they want the 3 extra def, let em go for it!

Swedevil
04-11-2013, 10:40 PM
STOP GIVING AWAY OUR SECRETS!!! hahahaha :p If they want the 3 extra def, let em go for it!

why not just farm them both. Then if you're attacked, you have the 3 extra defense per mafia member and if you attack, you're hitting 6 points harder per mafia member...

mxz
04-11-2013, 10:46 PM
If Gree cared about balance they'd ban cheaters.

They gave Android 100% drop rates for the last 4 months to allow normal Android players to effectively make up ground on the 5 iOS users who abused the multi-click glitch (still available. I'll probably write a guide on it after the war so we can all get ridiculous drop rates without, technically, "cheating").

AK-47
04-11-2013, 10:47 PM
why not just farm them both. Then if you're attacked, you have the 3 extra defense per mafia member and if you attack, you're hitting 6 points harder per mafia member...
You are correct. But for me personally I wouldn't waste the time and energy for a 3 point Def gain. There are other items that would net me more stat gain for my energy.