PDA

View Full Version : World Domination....

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Is it the best thing to ever happen to this game?

If it is, why can't we have a World Domination Event every week?

Fsk
04-11-2013, 03:51 PM
I say we should we have one every weekend. However prizes should be scaled down a little if they are every week. Factions can choose the level of participation that want to do.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-11-2013, 04:07 PM
World Domination is the greatest event, ever!
But, make the prizes bigger and badder.
Make the people want to play, keep them happy, Gree.

Durt McGurt
04-11-2013, 04:37 PM
More more more daily daily everyday more more more

-TANGO-
04-11-2013, 04:58 PM
I say we should we have one every weekend. However prizes should be scaled down a little if they are every week. Factions can choose the level of participation that want to do.

Eh!? Don't know about you fella but I like to get out the house and actually do things pertinent to my real life on the weekends.......

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-11-2013, 05:35 PM
More more more daily daily everyday more more more

What a brilliant idea!

Yes, daily WD, fantastico!!!!!!

OwainCymro
04-11-2013, 05:44 PM
If WD happened every weekend the satisfaction and enjoyment would be significantly smaller.

I spend weeks looking forward to WD an just like Christmas, it would not be as special and rare if it happened all of the time! We also wouldn't have the cash to throw at GREE all the time!

My final point is that if we give GREE more time to prepare WD then the quality of them is probably going to be much better, and a longer time also gives them time to fix glitches and actually answer some support tickets!

With all this said, WD is awesome!

TYR_Rune
04-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Every hour would be lovely..:rolleyes: