PDA

View Full Version : Composite Factory Boost? Not for Droid Users!

lastmast2
04-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Just dont want this to be forgotten..
GREE FIX IT NOW PLEASE!!

Dudebot121256
04-11-2013, 03:12 PM
I also have no bonus from the composite factory. Also, to any IOS users who want to come by and say it's just a profile display error, I have no increase in defense before and after I install the factory. Unless I somehow already have the bonus applied before I bought the factory, it isn't being applied. Even if it isn't much, I'm missing out on almost 1,000 defense. That'd help me greatly.

soulnmysole
04-11-2013, 03:16 PM
This has been an ongoing issue for months now.

I sent a ticket in weeks ago simply asking whether this was a display error or a functionality problem... never received a response back.

It would be nice if CJ could shed some light on whether the CF works or not. That will at least offer me a bit of solace.

Biff05
04-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Yep. I have the same problem along with everyone else I know who has a Droid. I also get to listen to all the iOS guys tell me about how much their defense goes up from the Composites Factory.

Warrenisit1
04-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Upgrading my composite factory right now. I'll report back to this thread tomorrow morning when it completes and tell you if my stats moved.

-TANGO-
04-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Yep. I have the same problem along with everyone else I know who has a Droid. I also get to listen to all the iOS guys tell me about how much their defense goes up from the Composites Factory.

I am not entirely sure it works for me either and I am on iOS. My profile page shows one figure but I was attacked and lost a few battles against people with much lower stats than I. So i got a friend to attack me to check and what it showed him was almost exactly 20% less than what my profile showed.

He then raided it with three hits and then attacked me again and no change in my defence figure whatsoever. I emailed GREE about it but no reply as yet, this is gold building which costs real money so if its not working it is unacceptable.

GQNammmer
04-11-2013, 04:06 PM
I wish i had read this last week. Bought a comp factory and upgraded to level 6......still no bonus stats

Atretes
04-11-2013, 04:12 PM
I have had this problem since December. I would also like an answer to this. Along with fixing our boosted stats display as it displays the wrong number. Of course there have been several threads on these issues to no avail.

HaterzGonnaHate
04-11-2013, 04:15 PM
I was at level 6 with no increase in stats. After about a month or so, they finally gave my gold back and took away the composite factory. Also pm CJ with no response... I'm sure they know there's a problem but can't fixed it.

pbr22
04-11-2013, 04:32 PM
I would sure like an answer on this. And I don't want to submit a redundant ticket.

Hooligany
04-11-2013, 05:41 PM
I am not entirely sure it works for me either and I am on iOS. My profile page shows one figure but I was attacked and lost a few battles against people with much lower stats than I. So i got a friend to attack me to check and what it showed him was almost exactly 20% less than what my profile showed.

He then raided it with three hits and then attacked me again and no change in my defence figure whatsoever. I emailed GREE about it but no reply as yet, this is gold building which costs real money so if its not working it is unacceptable.

Not sure if composite factory working on android but I am quite certain the stats u see on ur profile are way too high.
E.g I have a friend who shows only 40k/50k stats but he reads himself as having a 80k/100k therefore he thinks he is much stronger. When u attack or raid someone, check the battle results n see ur actual attack.

Funktacular
04-11-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm on android also, tracked stats and no changes at all after composite factory purchase, upgrade lvl 2, and upgrade lvl 3. I have since ceased upgrading it and and it now sits on my base useless and taking up valuable space. My ticket was sent weeks ago, nothing. I could understand Gree's reluctance to acknowledge & address a standard money boost building's failure, but we are talking about a gold building here. What gives?

bbprofitz
04-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Not sure if composite factory working on android but I am quite certain the stats u see on ur profile are way too high.
E.g I have a friend who shows only 40k/50k stats but he reads himself as having a 80k/100k therefore he thinks he is much stronger. When u attack or raid someone, check the battle results n see ur actual attack.

Yeah, re-read what this guy said. Whatever stats you droid users see in your profile is waaaay off anyways LOL. With or Without a composite factory

Philly982
04-11-2013, 07:50 PM
I had the composite factory prior to the update which supposedly allowed us to see our faction boosts. I did see defensive stat increases for each level upgrade back then. After the update which altered our stats on our profile screen I saw no difference in defensive stats while upgrading from lvl 5 to 9. I heard that it still "works" but is part of the display bug. I have not been able to find proof that it does or does not work since my attack and defense results range nearly 40% from each attack/raid/defense. But I have no doubt that the Android stats are not accurate, as mentioned in a different thread there are at least 5 different stats for all Android players. You have the stats that you see in your profile screen, different stats that your allies can see, different stats that your faction mates can see, different stats that rivals can see, and different averages you get through attack results and defense results. I also have different stat results when I plug all my applicable units into a spreadsheet. I have tried the additive bonus and multiplicative bonus theories and yet they both are still off from all 5 above. I am holding off on my last upgrade hoping that we will eventually get some clarification. Add on top of that the fact that my attack score ranges +/- 45k. Only 6 months ago I dreamed up having an attack score of 45k, and now it is my variance. So it seems like the stronger one gets the higher standard deviation.

-TANGO-
04-12-2013, 04:12 AM

Yes, like I said, my profile shows almost exactly 20% more. Which is coincidentally the same as a level 10 composite boost.

The most pertinent issue is that the defence score doesn't go down after it is raided. Which can be one of two things, either it is invulnerable to raids or it just doesn't work. My bet would be the latter.

aether100
04-12-2013, 05:41 AM
I saved all tapjoy and free gold for months and then when I finally got the composite for my LLP on Android. it gave me no boost. I hope this fixed or i wasted a lot of time on this account

Bala82
04-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Well since it didn't work on android i decided use gold to buy crates :)

sledge 187
04-12-2013, 11:06 AM
I saved all tapjoy and free gold for months and then when I finally got the composite for my LLP on Android. it gave me no boost. I hope this fixed or i wasted a lot of time on this account

I asked Gree about the composite factory a few months ago, they resoponded saying it was an android display issue. Everything works on the server side. i.e -the boost is working while defending it just doesnt show in profile.

I believe them on this one!

Special-K
04-12-2013, 11:25 AM
I'm on Android and have the composites factory upgraded to level-10 without any increase in stats. My other boosts (incl faction) show in my stats but they do not work during battle.

It's one thing for the free stuff to not work (not saying it is acceptable), but when they make you pay for something and it doesn't work that is unacceptable and unethical. This is a mis-advertised product and I consider it stealing. This issue needs rectified asap!!!

Warrenisit1
04-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Just upgraded from level 2 to level 3 and there was no movement in my defense stat. Can someone (CJ, GREE) explain this? It's been a big problem for a lot of people for a long time.

pbr22
04-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Would like to see some acknowledgment of this obvious issue

Warrenisit1
04-13-2013, 09:28 AM
There's nothing like paying real money for a defective piece of equipment. Thanks GREE!!!

Nouife
04-13-2013, 11:08 AM
I've paid for the factory too. Will this be fixed Gree?

digisyn
04-13-2013, 11:12 AM
How would you even check this?

ProCision
04-14-2013, 08:03 AM
no update from someone that matters?

CDR Shepard
04-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Really would like it working!

Ps-add me! 543 668 387

hard2misss
04-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Any update from developers on this???

atretes1
04-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Any update from developers on this???

Check CJ's post out in this thread.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51464-CJ-Android-Question

I am a cow
04-15-2013, 09:22 PM
The boost is invisible you can't see it but its still there trust me I tried attacking a android user with a level 10 composites factory and I lost by 100