PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Top 50 guild

groovdog
04-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Thinking about making the move from camper guild to active guild (only reason I havent is I am in Top 200 MW and CC groups as well). Daily (usually hourly) player and gem spender. You can ally and check my buildings/inv to see it as most of my current atk/def is indes and I own all the buildings except Mines and thats only because you cant upgrade them outta the gate with crappy vault size. Only been playing 2.5 months so IPH is still low but I do actively contribute as I am able.

I really dont see it being worth my time if there is no prospect of Top 50 so dont bother if you arent potentially getting there (and if I get no interest than I will gladly stay camper).

Stats:
Lvl: 96
Attk: 273K
Def: 258K
IPH 7.6 (this is where the time in game hurts most)

Oh and those stats are 185 allies :)

Got a spot. Thanks.

Band Of Barbarians Guild
04-15-2013, 09:27 PM
Groovdog

have sent you a PM

Samskill
04-16-2013, 09:56 AM
Most guild aspire to be at the top. We are at the TOP!

Want to be in the Top 10? joint Us !
Are you looking for a change?
We currently have 42 members and finished 9th in the last battle.
We have already bought bonuses for 22% upgrade discount, 22% less upgrade time and 19% fewer casualties, 10% health regeneration.
We have a very strong guild where our members donate their fair share of gold and time to the guild so we can defend our top 10 finish.
We are looking for additional members like you to complete our team. Message me back if you are interested or if you have any questions.
Our invite code is 317577610