PDA

View Full Version : To CJ or any Android Developer

Killer_Elite
04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Can you please post a list of the missions in order to complete the limited time event. We cannot see what we have to do and it costs a fortune to complete each map for every level each time. Devin has done a great job, but surely someone at Gree can take it further and help by providing a list. Got to the Behemoth but having to stop cause it costs too much.

Come on Gree, give us a chance.

NOW SORTED, RED PAGE 3 TO SEE HOW.

Dilligaf13
04-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Most of the day had past before it showed up for me, so I'm almost a day behind everyone else, no way will I be able to complete all the missions. Thanks Gree for another screwing.

General Jericho
04-11-2013, 01:07 PM
I don't even have access to this event and i'm on IOS and on level 148. all I have going is the Building event. :(

Golf4life
04-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Can you please post a list of the missions in order to complete the limited time event. We cannot see what we have to do and it costs a fortune to complete each map for every level each time. Devin has done a great job, but surely someone at Gree can take it further and help by providing a list. Got to the Behemoth but having to stop cause it costs too much.

You are joking right?!?!
This has to be a joke.

Let's see...the name of these type of events are actually called LTQs, which is short for Limited Time Quest. QUEST! This is not a LTIALSSMTABIDWTWFAIML, which is short for Limited Time I Am Lazy So Show Me The Answers Because I Dont Want To Work For Anything In My Life.

If you expect someone to just hand you the goal chain, you should only be so grateful that another poster spent countless amounts of gold so that you can be lazy.

please refrain from posting something like this again.

Jhenry02
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
An iOS player who doesn't understand how much more difficult the game is on android.

Hey skippy,
As you enjoy this event, take off the green arrows showing you which targets to hit. Then don't look at your goal button. Then figure out which targets to hit. Oh wait, you can't! So you have to clear every map! So instead of hitting the 3-6 items your supposed to, you have to hit all of them, and then again.

-J

Jhenry02
04-11-2013, 01:30 PM

Killer, I don't have all of them, but I'll send you the ones I'm working on and update as I complete. I'll PM you when I get home.

Jhenry02
04-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Marketplace 2
Car repair shop, carpet shop, pottery shop, market square, market plaza

Drop site 2
blown up car, oil cooler, oil Derrick, supply depot, propane tank, communication center

Oil refinery 2
Storage tank, oil warehouse, storage tank

Oil refinery 3
Distillation column, fractioning column, commando marksman, commando captain

Train station 1
Freight car, Passenger caboose, passenger car, railroad platform, railroad station

Historic district 1
National museum, Abbasid palace, national library, university.

Market place 3
Loyalist fighter, regime gun runner, regime weapons dealer; regime loyalist, wild basir

High mountain village 1
Ooops

High mountain village 2
Stone hut, mountain hut, jungle truck, covert fighter

Historic district 2
Military monument, grand mosque, religious fanatic, armed fanatic

Historic district 3
resistance fighter, wild eyed jihadist, supply depot, cleric musa

Train station 2
Tanker car, tanker car, Ukrainian operative, spetsnaz gunner

Trident beach head
Patrol boat, torpedo boat, nuclear submarine, ballistic missile sub

Good luck droid user.

-Jason

Sok82
04-11-2013, 02:09 PM
You are joking right?!?!
This has to be a joke.

Let's see...the name of these type of events are actually called LTQs, which is short for Limited Time Quest. QUEST! This is not a LTIALSSMTABIDWTWFAIML, which is short for Limited Time I Am Lazy So Show Me The Answers Because I Dont Want To Work For Anything In My Life.

If you expect someone to just hand you the goal chain, you should only be so grateful that another poster spent countless amounts of gold so that you can be lazy.

Golf -- What the OP was saying was that they know which maps the event is on, but they cannot see which buildings/people to attack in order to complete each mission. So what they're having to do is complete every single mission on each map. All the OP was asking for was a list of the specific people/buildings to attack, which is the exact same information everyone on iOS is given under the goals tab.

soulnmysole
04-11-2013, 02:16 PM
You are joking right?!?!
This has to be a joke.

Wow... you're a complete moron lol. How about you go back and reread the OP's actual gripe, before you spew this type of idiocy from your mouth?

The OP has a very legitimate complaint.

Killer_Elite
04-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks Jhenry02. Any help is much appreciated. Think Golf4life must have had a bad day, so won't say anything else.

Jhenry02
04-11-2013, 02:47 PM
I'll keep updating as I complete em killer.
I have a faction mate on android. Until recently I had no idea of the shenanigans android players have to deal with.
So I'll help out when I can.

Golf4life
04-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Wow... you're a complete moron lol. How about you go back and reread the OP's actual gripe, before you spew this type of idiocy from your mouth?

The OP has a very legitimate complaint.

yup, had a bad day.

didn't realize some android users couldn't see which missions to complete. asked the android users in my faction about it and they said they havent had the issue.

sorry to hear. ill post what i can

Golf4life
04-11-2013, 02:49 PM
what map are you currently on?

Golf4life
04-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Train Station II - Tanker Car, Tanker Car, Ukrainian Operative, Spetsnaz Gunner (I believe)

I have completed them all except for Trident Beachhead in Heroic

Trident Beachhead I - Nuclear Submarine 8 hits, Patrol Boat 4 hits, Ballistic Missile Sub 3 hits, Torpedo Boat 5 hits

Killer_Elite
04-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Got as far as Trafficker Base and cleaned out map twice to get Behemoth. Have used over 400 gold so far but doing every mission 3 times is getting very expensive. All help is appreciated:-)

Dudebot121256
04-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Got as far as Trafficker Base and cleaned out map twice to get Behemoth. Have used over 400 gold so far but doing every mission 3 times is getting very expensive. All help is appreciated:-)This might be a dumb question but are you going to the map by using the goal? I do that and I see the green arrows fine. I'm on android by the way.

http://i47.tinypic.com/r73csp.png

PITA4PRES
04-11-2013, 03:21 PM
I too was wondering if the person was just going to the map or going from the goals listed. I have not had an issue with the event other than it starting late. I will not finish it because I don't use gold, but I have been using the list that another user posted to try to get the best rewards available.

Jhenry02
04-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Anyone else notice the dates didn't change for the event duration?

Atretes
04-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Anyone else notice the dates didn't change for the event duration?

Mine shows it ends on the 13th 1 day after the boss starts.

MadBreed
04-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Am on Android... Sometimes the green arrows are not there on the map.
This mostly happens when a map is completed. I just try to refresh my rivals list or if it doesnt work just restart my game.
Works for me.

Killer_Elite
04-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Other than a yellow arrow pointing towards the goals screen saying limited, there are indications at all as to even what map you should be trying. I am following Devins mail and then one you get to map, no arrows indicate what to hit, and no goals are in box to tell you what to do. Only option is to hit all targets and check inventory after every target destroyed to see if you have received reward, because no screen to tell you have succeeded. After you get part 1, you basically start whole process again. It doesn't make things easy. Tried restarting, reloading and ticket to Gree but it happened in last limited goal event as well but there was a thread here telling you what to hit.

Jhenry02
04-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Hope I've helped.

Killer_Elite
04-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Certainly have Jhenry. Thinking about it, the issue is the non showing of the goals. Because we have to go
Direct to map, the arrows don't appear and there is problem.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
04-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Hope I've helped.

Good going bro!

Killer_Elite
04-12-2013, 11:43 AM
It is only fair tht I put the record straight. After receiving answer to ticket, Gree Dev guy gave advice of switching arrows on, which on android, you do by clicking the ? On the name of the map. Great, that brought all arrows on, but didn't show the goals. Passing by shop where I bought phone, I chanced it and went in to shop and told them I had problems with Internet on phone. Low and behold, guy takes it away, says something about firewall not allowing updates, does something I didn't understand, and weary, all goals now showing for this event.
I was quick enough to complain, so happy to put he record straight. Good job to dev for answering within day.