PDA

View Full Version : A request to Gree

System Locked
04-11-2013, 08:28 AM
I'm writing to ask Gree if its possible to make it easier to delete members off your alliance list, as I have way too many (7k+) and I'm still getting 30+ requests a day. Every time I open my allies list the game slows down to a snails pace and sometimes drops me out of the game. I'm really trying to get it down to a respectable amount but it takes the best part of a day just to take off 30-40 allies with the slowness of the game in the allies list. Or can anyone suggest an easier way of getting it down. I realise its my own fault for letting it get so high but since the WD wars factions are now requesting low allies and I'm having problems doing this, and help would be appreciated on this matter. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Commander Ghost
04-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Yes a multi delete would be nice. Or when you get requests they have an accept all. They should also have a deny all.

System Locked
04-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Yes a multi delete would be nice. Or when you get requests they have an accept all. They should also have a deny all.
That would be nice.

LeBarticus
04-11-2013, 10:43 AM
I agree, any time you try and visit allies the game gets all slow and laggy until you reboot.

Lets get the petition started! Fix the visit allies function!

+1 - LeBarticus

System Locked
04-11-2013, 12:45 PM
CJ if you read this can you give us your thoughts on the subject?

britton
04-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Yes and add a sort function for name and level.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-11-2013, 01:48 PM
You can send a ticket and ask Gree to delete all non-human allies.

Or, you ask Gree to do a mass delete of 200, 300, or any number of allies.

Personally, non-human allies are the best with the appearance of faction play.

Why?

Your allies, for the most part are in your faction.

Dudebot121256
04-11-2013, 03:07 PM
As a basic concept, I'd like something like this:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zntm45.png

Zachio
04-11-2013, 03:28 PM
A search function would be nice too.

glyfone
04-11-2013, 06:49 PM
I am having this lag issue after visiting allies or removing allies too in iPad.

Omega1980
04-11-2013, 07:29 PM
They should add a "close friend section" or something like that. Where, after adding a friend or a member from your faction, you can choose to make him appear on that section.

UKhunt
04-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Maybe a search field to find allies

kenB1010
04-11-2013, 08:10 PM
I definitely support this idea. It's been ridiculous trying to get my allies down to 500.

Max Power
04-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Why would anyone have allies that they can't use, much less 6000+ more than they can use?

6000 bad decisions is not Gree's problem. I hope they are spending their time on more important things.

System Locked
04-12-2013, 03:19 AM
Why would anyone have allies that they can't use, much less 6000+ more than they can use?

6000 bad decisions is not Gree's problem. I hope they are spending their time on more important things.

No offence Max but I pointed this out in the start thread, if you have nothing constructive to say please don't clog up my thread with your insults. I'm just asking for a solution and I'm not doing anything wrong by that. So as the saying goes " if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything".

Max Power
04-12-2013, 06:59 AM
No offence Max but I pointed this out in the start thread, if you have nothing constructive to say please don't clog up my thread with your insults. I'm just asking for a solution and I'm not doing anything wrong by that. So as the saying goes " if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything".

I am sorry, I did not realize you were immune to constructive criticism. That being the case, I hope they dedicate a team of programmers to help you with your problem. Have a nice day....LOL!

System Locked
04-12-2013, 09:30 AM
I am sorry, I did not realize you were immune to constructive criticism. That being the case, I hope they dedicate a team of programmers to help you with your problem. Have a nice day....LOL!

That's funny, sarcasm the lowest form of wit. Look I'm not arguing with I was simply putting a request in that's all, I know the game has a lot of other issues, but does that mean I can't ask for help on the forms anymore, or do I get beat up by cyber bullies like you for daring to consider requesting a change in the game. This is the reason I generally stay off the forums, because people like you spend there day picking on everybody that doesn't agree with you so why don't you take a walk off a short cliff and stay out of my thread.

2nd dan
04-12-2013, 09:58 AM
A search option would be nice too