PDA

View Full Version : PVP Regen Time

Commander Ghost
04-11-2013, 08:26 AM
I was wondering the regen time it take to be able to attack a player if they are too weak to battle.

Alo
04-11-2013, 08:39 AM
was 2 hours before, dont know did they change it to 4 hours or not.

mwmark
04-11-2013, 10:15 AM
I can confirm that I get attacked with only 1 hour between full attacks (3.6m).
Not sure if this is the new norm.

JMC
04-11-2013, 10:24 AM
They keep changing it and at this point Im only raiding and not attacking because leveling up only gives disadvantages now. So i couldn't tell you, but they are very very inconsistent with the way PvP works.

In the beginning it was a 2 hour recovery time. At this time everyone could be attacked a certain amount of times depending on their levels. Was able to hit level 150s like 30 times before they were too weak at this point.

They then changed that to 20 hits maximum and somewhere in there they lowered the recovery time to 1 hour.

For a period of time there was no recovery time if different attackers hit the same target. So 5 guys could jump on one guy at once and hit him 100x.

Now the max hits is 12 and the recovery time seems to be back to an hour or 2, but i can't tell you for sure as i've only recently started PvPing more again.

I've got one guy on my newsfeed that i've been farming BP off of, maybe i'll test it with him.