PDA

View Full Version : From 65 friends suddenly 30 friends OMG Help

jeffrodriguez
04-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Ok it's odd that my high level friends will remove me as their friends all 30 of them.
But maybe they do remove me but come on all 30 of them remove me all at once?

I really think I'm not the only one with missing friends issue
We should ask for help

Can some high levels add me up again please

Harvey Guo
04-11-2013, 08:58 AM
ha lovely jeffrod see you again
you are still on my friend list
I can see that you are lv39 now
not bad but you need to be hurry up
I'm already reached to lv70 :)

DreamM0d3
04-11-2013, 09:02 AM
ha lovely jeffrod see you again
you are still on my friend list
I can see that you are lv39 now
not bad but you need to be hurry up
I'm already reached to lv70 :)

Lol Harvey, how many hours a day do you spend on the game?

Harvey Guo
04-11-2013, 09:08 AM
not too much, but I currently stay at home, so I can arrange the time.
Like give three or four big fights, craft many snakeskin, farm some bosses, finish some quests, then leave it for about 2 hours, wait for the knights heal themselves.
I've played this game for about maybe 13-14 days, today should be reached to at least lv72 before the midnight, not too bad haha:)
Lol Harvey, how many hours a day do you spend on the game?

DreamM0d3
04-11-2013, 09:14 AM
not too much, but I currently stay at home, so I can arrange the time.
Like give three or four big fights, craft many snakeskin, farm some bosses, finish some quests, then leave it for about 2 hours, wait for the knights heal themselves.
I've played this game for about maybe 13-14 days, today should be reached to at least lv72 before the midnight, not too bad haha:)

Ah thats nice. Its the time of the year for me in college where all your projects are starting to due and finals are just around the corner so I guess Im just gonna play a few times a day during breaks. I need my summer-break lol.

jeffrodriguez
04-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Yeah I stopped levelling and focus in farming snakeskin as I want to get a set if armors before I continue levelling up as I can level up 3 times a day lol now I'm always short on cash to upgrade armors lol
I'm using snakeskin to max my nemesis but darn taking too long.
The friends that were lost to me are all above level 90+

Azraelthevengeful
04-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Yeah I had a few drop off on me the last few days as well. I've a good water armour so if you need help with the new boss, you can add me. Only level 50 but got some good armour

Harvey Guo
04-11-2013, 09:25 AM
Some of them may indeed delete you due to low level.
I've been deleted by 100+ level friends too.
If you get a potential of fast leveling up and own nemesis armor, they may keep you.
This game have many free gem offers, you dont need to buy them. I've already got 100+ free gems, but I will not open the chest. I spent all them on the building upgrading, I do not need to worry about the money or the crafting now.
By the way, I already unlock the Infernal of Lord and Swamp's + version and got the material for crafting, maybe tomorrow I will gain both of these + version :)
The new boss seems not as strong as before, maybe because I'm growing up, I have no nemesis armor and without friends help to gain the craftable armor already :)
Yeah I stopped levelling and focus in farming snakeskin as I want to get a set if armors before I continue levelling up as I can level up 3 times a day lol now I'm always short on cash to upgrade armors lol
I'm using snakeskin to max my nemesis but darn taking too long.
The friends that were lost to me are all above level 90+

starkthunder
04-11-2013, 09:38 AM
making a thread to list how many people have had more than half there friends list disappear and how many times its happened.

I have had it happen once. Friends went from 80+ to less than 30.

-Ace-
04-11-2013, 01:20 PM
I need help on the storyline, please add me
XBB-GYV-MBP

The Wise One
04-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Hi,

I've seen a couple instances of this. Our team is investigating it and hope to get it fixed asap.

Lcharlie
04-15-2013, 06:33 AM
Went from 110 friends to 17 today and have no idea what happened. Has any resolution been found? Can the friend list be restored automatically or do I need to rebuild the entire list?

Zayn10
04-15-2013, 09:57 AM
I have the same problem too. Whats the point of the add and delete button when the system auto delete our buddy itself. Please solve this problem asap. Thank You!

falconreaver
04-16-2013, 09:18 AM
Cant complete the quest as when i accept people as friends my it isn't adding them to my list and still says 0/30. On my list i have 18/49 friends and about 6 (roughly) of them have added my me using my code and a lvl 20 person has added me so don't think it has to do with not completing tutorial.

Would have made a seperate post for this but don't have permission to do so, any help or advice would be appreciated.

Zexion lvl 20
XBB - YYG - XFW

DreamM0d3
04-16-2013, 09:36 AM
Those aren't friends count. That count is for people whom you introduced to play the game and they type in your referral code after they are done with their tutorial.

falconreaver
04-16-2013, 09:42 AM
cheers, i thought it was for anyone who entered your friend code.

Harvey Guo
04-16-2013, 09:45 AM
Your new signature picture seems great:)
Those aren't friends count. That count is for people whom you introduced to play the game and they type in your referral code after they are done with their tutorial.

DreamM0d3
04-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Your new signature picture seems great:)

Thanks! I see you have made some changes to your avatar and siggy too.

Harvey Guo
04-16-2013, 11:46 AM
And I've got a good news for you, I may start opening the chest to gain the nemesis from next boss, you will have a strong friend soon:)
Thanks! I see you have made some changes to your avatar and siggy too.

DreamM0d3
04-16-2013, 12:16 PM
And I've got a good news for you, I may start opening the chest to gain the nemesis from next boss, you will have a strong friend soon:)

Ah thats nice. I shall consider that too!