PDA

View Full Version : Gree may be turning the corner

OBAMASMAMA
04-11-2013, 03:48 AM
I know a player who cash cheated on android and web he did it yesterday, he collected everything and then deposited. It put in only $2! That's sweet. Now because this problem is over I expect some good stuff now!

mongorie
04-11-2013, 03:58 AM
It maybe too late......everyone and their mother has 500 battle m1A1s.....

bald zeemer
04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Your assumption that this is anti-cash hacking rather than a glitch that happened to hit the right person is touching display of faith and optimism.

MattThomas08
04-11-2013, 05:05 AM
I know a player who cash cheated on android and web he did it yesterday, he collected everything and then deposited. It put in only $2! That's sweet. Now because this problem is over I expect some good stuff now!

I actually heard reports of the same thing. Anybody know if Grimmy can confirm?

Ramshutu
04-11-2013, 05:11 AM
I actually heard reports of the same thing. Anybody know if Grimmy can confirm?

Reported on the grounds of being hilarious.

(not really reported fyi.)

Pudgy Pumpkin
04-11-2013, 06:58 AM
I hope this info is correct.

the_brein
04-11-2013, 09:00 AM
But without cheaters, I'll have nothing to aspire to in this game. Cuz it's assumed hat everyone with good stats is a cheater right?

sister morphine
04-11-2013, 09:38 AM
I hope this info is correct.
Me too. If so will we still have to send tickets in to get rid of them, or will the attempt to time travel put a marker on their accounts so they can be shut down; CJ?

cooch
04-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Sounds too good to be true..who would admit it other than them complaining on their msg boards to syn comrades they can't donate anymore. Will Gree then eliminate them or just let them play as is?

Killshot-CC
04-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Heck with eliminating them. They should tar-and-feather their avatars, leave piles of rubble in place of their buildings, and x-out their names to serve as a warning to others.

Ben Weston
04-11-2013, 10:32 AM
on odd avatar talk, why do some have smoke in front of them?

dudeman
04-11-2013, 10:49 AM
on odd avatar talk, why do some have smoke in front of them?

None of them have smoke in front of them. It's a display bug with some female hairdo that has existed since the beginning of time.

Ben Weston
04-11-2013, 11:14 AM
ahhh, looks like smoke to me!

MattThomas08
04-11-2013, 01:09 PM
ahhh, looks like smoke to me!

It IS smoke, I'm sure of it! Some of the female avatars in the game (like those with white hair) are smokers. Since they have white hair, I'm assuming they're Parliament Lights or Virginia Slims.

Lawyer
04-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Actually the smoke on some female icons is a result of "hot flashes"

Killshot-CC
04-11-2013, 01:47 PM

You're playing with fire on that one, counselor.

Defender11
04-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Heck with eliminating them. They should tar-and-feather their avatars, leave piles of rubble in place of their buildings, and x-out their names to serve as a warning to others.

I think you are far too soft!
We should have a cartoon version of having their hands cut off; followed by their feet; followed by public beheadings; followed by being hung, drawn, quartered and their limbs planted on all 4 corners of their hoods!

Then they will just have to create another character to hack the game with.....

.....that'll show em! :-)

STOOL SAMPLE
04-11-2013, 02:10 PM

absofreakinloutly!!!!

Jerle
04-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Some updates are more fun than others. ;)

MattThomas08
04-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Some updates are more fun than others. ;)

Sooooo.... Are you telling me you've fixed the ugly cash hack?

evj
04-11-2013, 03:10 PM

Could'nt agree more. Also when we report hackers and cheaters, we should get an answer back about the outcome of the case.

the_brein
04-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Could'nt agree more. Also when we report hackers and cheaters, we should get an answer back about the outcome of the case.

I would disagree. You might not like the answer you get. A simple we are aware of the situation and will work on it would do for me.

If you were convinced someone was a cheater and it turns out they were legit, nothing support would tell you would suffice.

MattThomas08
04-11-2013, 03:29 PM
I would disagree. You might not like the answer you get. A simple we are aware of the situation and will work on it would do for me.

If you were convinced someone was a cheater and it turns out they were legit, nothing support would tell you would suffice.

If they told me that the guys who have 500 doomsday frags and all level 10 buildings were legit, it probably wouldn't suffice for me.

Jerle
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM

That is never going to happen, for legal and a variety of other reasons. That said, we very much appreciate the reports, and regardless of if we're immediately able to act on any particular report they help us in a lot of ways.

tassychris
04-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Is it true

Killshot-CC
04-11-2013, 04:09 PM
That is never going to happen, for legal and a variety of other reasons. That said, we very much appreciate the reports, and regardless of if we're immediately able to act on any particular report they help us in a lot of ways.

Thank you for this. It's good to know that it's appreciated. I understand why you can't provide details about a particular report, but the occasional message of commitment helps. Some don't think GREE cares about the hacking problem. I disagree. It wouldn't make sense for you not to since hacking can jeopardize the game and alienate customers. I think it just takes time to work through the issues and you're getting a bum rap. A little PR would help.

(Edited: on rereading, my msg could have been construed as sarcasm.)

evj
04-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Gree should take the cheater/hacker discussions a lot more serious and actually show us that they do something.
Why should I use real cash in this game if the game experience is destroyed by cheaters/hackers?

NTM
04-11-2013, 11:23 PM

and that nice cuz report is a game for many here.. many jealous..