PDA

View Full Version : Attack stats are way off...

krabbie
04-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Since i'm kinda addicted to this game, i keep track of my attack stats in spreadsheets. What i noticed is that somewhere in the last weeks, the attack stats shown on the profile screen are way off from the realized attack scores when attacking rivals. The difference between stats and actual scores used to be aroud 1 or 2 %, but now the actual attack scores are about 10% lower...

Am i the only one with this problem?

Player ID: 548-863-773

Philly982
04-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Might I ask if you are on Android or iOS? I am on Android and my stats have been way off ever since the update that was supposed to allow us to see our faction bonuses added in. My average attack score is normally about 15K less than it shows but also ranges over 15k above what it shows through 30k less than what it shows. Makes attacking/raiding a little more difficult, especially with the new rivals list.

Ph4ntom Stranger
04-11-2013, 05:41 AM
Yup guessing Android player. Welcome to the club, it gets worse the higher your stats are. If you search the forum we've had a number of other threads regarding this, well documented to say the least.

krabbie
04-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Yes i'm on android and have read the other topics about this problem. The weird thing is that it's getting worse, so that's why i started a new thread. The real scores used to be a bit off, but kow they are way off... :S

Another problem is that i can't get correct information about the strength of my faction members. I make weekly spreadsheets with att and def stats so i can see the progress we're making. The weird thing is that since i started doing this, there are always a lot of members with exactly the same stats. Really strange!

Atretes
04-11-2013, 06:58 AM
I wish they would fix this. IOS got this same update recently and it works. What about us?

Richie.
04-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Also android...my stats show over 100k att/def more than what i actually have.

lastmast2
04-11-2013, 07:26 AM
My stats on andriod phone too, 10% more than actual attack
I think the def value even more!

S&H Max
04-11-2013, 07:45 AM
Bonus are not count rigth on droid, you probably have more def bonus than att bonus so that is why there is a greater difference.

Keeping an excel sheet of your units is the only way to have a real idea of the value! And once you found out what is the worst unit you bring in ATT and DEF its not so hard to update it cause you can skip almost half the troops!

Philly982
04-11-2013, 07:47 AM
I did notice as of last night the stats seem to be even further off than they previously were. About the same time I started experiencing all my normal android issues much more severely. Everything from the stats, to force closing after every single action, and the building disappearances. I have all the buildings, but only two or three appear at a time. It has been bad in the past, but never this bad. Takes longer to collect from them than they do to produce since I have to try several restarts and hope that chance will allow the building I need to collect will appear.

Ph4ntom Stranger
04-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Bonus are not count rigth on droid, you probably have more def bonus than att bonus so that is why there is a greater difference.

Keeping an excel sheet of your units is the only way to have a real idea of the value! And once you found out what is the worst unit you bring in ATT and DEF its not so hard to update it cause you can skip almost half the troops!

very good point keeping a spreadsheet (fantastic for figuring out army composition and planning), but that only gets ya half the picture. Logging your stats shown on the battle screen is the best way to determine who you can effectively target because we on android still see the full swing of skill points affecting our stats there.

Jhoemel
04-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Someone from my faction is seeing 400k def but when ios visited him, he just have 160k. The he visited an ios player and see his def has 400k when its actually 130k.

Weird huh

Skyser30518
04-11-2013, 08:27 AM
My LLP is android. My profile says I have an attack of 22k. The actual range is 12-16k. I can't see my defense, but my defense is 32k on my profile and I was beat by someone with a profile attack of 14k. It would appear to me that a lot of our bonuses are being applied to our profiles, but not to our actual battles. My HLP, on iOS is the opposite, but not as drastic. I'm showing an attack of 205k on my profile, but 230k when I attack someone. (That could be due to skill points), but droid is not.

S&H Max
04-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Knowing your attack is easy you hit the same guys 10time (attacking not raiding) and do the average. Always really close with my spreedsheet.

For you defense I assure you its not so much time consumming, usually your 200 best troops are indestructable to they are a pain in the ass to add but you only get a couple new a week so its easy to update then me I got 1000 ambulance, and maybe 300-400 valor troops, and 200 destroyers then a couple of loot item, and here is my 2000 troops, So its worht taking maybe 2H to get them all in, then with excel its easy to enter your bonus to have both raw and boosted stats!

And actually knowing what is the worst troop you bring is the best way to know what next you should buy!

American Capitalist
04-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Android stats are way off. My stats show up as 90k/190k, but are actually around 80k/100k according to my faction.

Warrenisit1
04-11-2013, 01:22 PM
I show an attack of 78K yet during PvPs I only use 40K-60K. Why? It's been like this for a long time with no fix. Can we get some sort of reply or response? This is pretty messed up.

HGF69
04-11-2013, 01:41 PM
iOS stats also differ, there are
The stats you see
The stats you see when you attack
The stats someone sees you as thru your allies list
The stats someone sees you as thru the faction menu
The stats your rivals see you as on the rivals list

So 5 different sets if stats.

Warrenisit1
04-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Couldn't have said it better! Why such inconsistency, Gree?

The stats you see

krabbie
04-11-2013, 02:16 PM
Sent in numerous tickets about this,all i get as a response after weeks of waiting is the question if the problem is already solved... Like doing nothing about problems will solve them... :S

The stats you see

Warrenisit1
04-11-2013, 02:31 PM
I just dealt with a company called "FutureMark" because their app recognized my mobile device incorrectly so I couldn't use their app. I sent them a message describing the problem and..... they responded the next day and were as helpful as possible. A few days later an update came out that fixed the issue. I think Gree needs some lessons from this company on costumer service.

Biff05
04-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Droid user. I also have this issue. Atk is around 75k with all boosts and I attack at around 50k. It appears it is just using my raw atk each time and not the boosted atk.