PDA

View Full Version : Laundrymat timer broken???

Swedevil
04-10-2013, 10:15 PM
So I recently transferred games to a new iPhone 5. The problem is that any time I open CC, my laundrymats are empty. You click on them and it shows the timer having just recently started. The only way to collect on the is if I leave the game running and on top. Is this a common problem?

kidpresentable
04-11-2013, 01:57 AM
I'm on Android and have never transferred my game. However, I've also found this timer doesn't always work. Sometimes I open Crime City and it just starts counting down without having been collected.

Sheerbliss
04-11-2013, 05:32 AM
I opened the game this morning and found half my buildings with a frozen timer. the other half counted tthroughout the night.

gcfreem
04-11-2013, 06:56 AM
After collecting you need to take an action that contacts the server to keep your timers running with the app closed. For example: make a deposit or withdrawal from the bank, open your syndicate forum, open an event box, visit the VIP room.

Swedevil
04-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Sell the laundromats, problem solved. You're welcome.
Holy cow... That's the smartest idea I've heard all day. You're a genius. And I'm still keeping them on my camper. Merry Christmas.

kykboxr
04-11-2013, 12:27 PM
I have this issue with the iPhone 5 and iPad 3. Recently started occurring.

Tommy Two Toes
04-11-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm on Android too, and mine always go out of sync when I restart my game.

For instance, collect both a second apart, wait a minute or so, close app; when I restart, one typically takes about 50 seconds longer to be ready for next collection.

Vicious...
04-11-2013, 10:46 PM
I'm on Android, happens all the time. Don't really care unless it happens to my 1-hr buildings (less common). I've seen it happen to my 3-hr buildings too (rare).