PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Prince Armor may no longer be the best Fire/Spirit armor in this game

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 05:31 PM
New boss armor this week
same elements with dark prince
higher stats

Dark prince armor: 885 735
+ version : 1120 899
New boss armor : 966 744
+ version : unknown

Although its plus version is unknown, but from the trend of former boss armor we may find there is an obvious increase on the stats, which may get a chance to overcome the Dark prince armor become the best spirit/fire armor.

On the contrary, as the main boss of this game, the Dark Prince armor may still be the best spirit/fire armor in the game, let us wait and see.

Keymoe
04-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Oooh, that's pretty interesting. Might keep this piece of armour then. :)

fiveAM
04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
I read a thread some time ago regarding a raid boss armor stats. There, someone said that the stats reported are for the + armor, not the initial stage armor. If someone could confirm that, that'd be great.

deathexe
04-10-2013, 08:15 PM
I read a thread some time ago regarding a raid boss armor stats. There, someone said that the stats reported are for the + armor, not the initial stage armor. If someone could confirm that, that'd be great.

That was before the update. Now the stats in the boss rewards are the stats of the normal armors.

suparna
04-13-2013, 01:54 PM
Currently upgrading Admiral's Battleworn Regalia to lv20 to unlock the + version. Once unlocked and crafted I'll post a pic with the stats per level.

Flare
04-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Currently upgrading Admiral's Battleworn Regalia to lv20 to unlock the + version. Once unlocked and crafted I'll post a pic with the stats per level.

Thanks, am waiting for this too as i just farmed enough mats for dark prince and 2x regalia already, choosing which to make as my fire/spirit armor :)

Harvey Guo
04-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Gratitude.
I believe that the new boss armor will overcome the Dark prince armor, this would be a trend.
By the way, would you mind to post your code or add me as a friend?
My code: XBB-QBZ-XBQ
currently lv76, should reach to lv100 this month, once done, will spend gems on opening chest to gain nemesis, hope we could farm the boss together in the nearly future.

Harvey Guo
04-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks, am waiting for this too as i just farmed enough mats for dark prince and 2x regalia already, choosing which to make as my fire/spirit armor :)I believe the new boss armor would better, but the dark prince armor looks nicer from the appearance.

suparna
04-13-2013, 03:09 PM
I thought I had my signature done before my first post, but apparently I didn't, lol. Anyway if you wouldn't mind, I'm still kinda low leveled right now but gaining about a level per day. I will add you

EDIT: Oh Harvey you were on my list the whole time. I'm Paul, LOL

Harvey Guo
04-13-2013, 03:57 PM
you are paul... I see you on my list too.
Looks like you farmed the boss pretty well. Most of my friends do not own the nemesis, so I focus on building my Infernal Load+ and Swamp+ armors. Look forward to seeing your +version stat, I believe that it will be better than the dark prince.
I thought I had my signature done before my first post, but apparently I didn't, lol. Anyway if you wouldn't mind, I'm still kinda low leveled right now but gaining about a level per day. I will add you

EDIT: Oh Harvey you were on my list the whole time. I'm Paul, LOL

suparna
04-13-2013, 04:03 PM
oh I can't advance to level 44. I don't even have the nemesis right now. I spend money on gems to summon Admiral on the summoning stone intead. I feel like for possibly the best armor in the game it's worth it. And it's not like this boss will come back so I bite the bullet and just went for it.

Harvey Guo
04-13-2013, 04:46 PM
I see. This could be a way to gain. I've had similar thoughts like you before, however after calculating the gem cost, I give up, a little more expensive to be honest.
Anyway, hope this armor can really help you a lot, look forward to seeing its stats :)
oh I can't advance to level 44. I don't even have the nemesis right now. I spend money on gems to summon Admiral on the summoning stone intead. I feel like for possibly the best armor in the game it's worth it. And it's not like this boss will come back so I bite the bullet and just went for it.

suparna
04-13-2013, 04:59 PM
i guess i could have waited until the end to see how far i can really progress but it was just too tempting lol

Harvey Guo
04-13-2013, 05:12 PM
There is a word says: If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
You gained the armor and found or learned there may have a potential need to try further, that's good. Next time you may go further than usual.
I currently holding about 200 gems, but I temporary will not open the chest until I reach to lv100 and enhance my lv70 armors, then I may well prepare to farm the boss. At that time, I will open the chest to gain the nemesis.
Hope you can level up soon too, so we may well help each other.
Best of luck.

i guess i could have waited until the end to see how far i can really progress but it was just too tempting lol

Newbish
04-13-2013, 09:04 PM
Anyone know the + version stats of this armour yet?

deathexe
04-13-2013, 09:23 PM
Anyone know the + version stats of this armour yet?

It'll probably take some time, with the 2 day crafting time T.T

suparna
04-13-2013, 10:21 PM
There is a word says: If you win, you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.
You gained the armor and found or learned there may have a potential need to try further, that's good. Next time you may go further than usual.
I currently holding about 200 gems, but I temporary will not open the chest until I reach to lv100 and enhance my lv70 armors, then I may well prepare to farm the boss. At that time, I will open the chest to gain the nemesis.
Hope you can level up soon too, so we may well help each other.
Best of luck.

A wise man has spoken :D

Marcial1234
04-14-2013, 12:37 AM
Well as you guys might have seen since the worm boss, the new special boss armors are becoming the ones with the highest stats on the game overall. It's feasible to go hardcore and try to obtain this armor, but be ready to keep on spending a nice ammount of gems on this raids if you plan on having the top armors, since it seems this would the trend from now on. Essentially, this game by then would have become a pay-be the master, or don't-be a sucker kind of game, on the arena that is, at least. (If enough people bite the bait)

suparna
04-14-2013, 01:06 AM
Well as you guys might have seen since the worm boss, the new special boss armors are becoming the ones with the highest stats on the game overall. It's feasible to go hardcore and try to obtain this armor, but be ready to keep on spending a nice ammount of gems on this raids if you plan on having the top armors, since it seems this would the trend from now on. Essentially, this game by then would have become a pay-be the master, or don't-be a sucker kind of game, on the arena that is, at least. (If enough people bite the bait)

^ agreed

I don't need the absolute best in everything, so to speak. Just felt like this is an opportunity I didn't wanna pass up, since it might be better than the almighty Dark Prince Armor.

DreamM0d3
04-14-2013, 01:46 AM

That's only true to a certain extent. I agree that the boss armors are getting stronger than those obtained in the main game. However, they are not as powerful as to totally eclipse the main game armors. Assuming both are not weak to each other, I think they can still kill each other in the same number of hits. Of course, a hardcore person may want to go all out to get these armors just to have that slight edge in the arena. As far as late game armors go, I personally may or may not choose the best. If i have both armors of the same dual element with not much differing stats, I might still choose the weaker one if it looks much nicer than the best one. But that's just me.

Flare
04-14-2013, 03:37 AM
Yea agree, issue is that for this one, dark prince armor is a b**** to farm + version for. Only lvl 90+s with good armor and high lvl friends can hope to kill him reliably, and he drops phoenix feathers so regularly its frustrating. Nearly any newb can get the basic admiral armor this time, even though its stupid to craft it if one has no hope of getting the + version. Rather make living flame + armor and save the gold/time.

suparna
04-14-2013, 09:35 AM
I feel even better about my decision now. Honestly I probably could have saved $10 if I tried to go as far as I could before event ends then buy the rest at the summoning stone. But who cares, that's like less than a meal's worth.

On another note, Admiral's Battleworn Regalia+ stats will be up in 40 hours. Will post it immediately once crafted, with the stats per level and final stats calculated. Stay put guys

Flare
04-14-2013, 09:40 AM
I feel even better about my decision now. Honestly I probably could have saved $10 if I tried to go as far as I could before event ends then buy the rest at the summoning stone. But who cares, that's like less than a meal's worth.

On another note, Admiral's Battleworn Regalia+ stats will be up in 40 hours. Will post it immediately once crafted, with the stats per level and final stats calculated. Stay put guys

Looking forward to it. So each summon you can fight only once? Ie 10 gems for 2 pieces of material? Seems really expensive.

suparna
04-14-2013, 01:30 PM
ya 11 gems for 2 pieces to be exact

Mazacar
06-01-2013, 11:00 PM
hey i just killed dark prince boss twice on the epic stage of kingdom of darkness but it didn't drop any evil jewels... is this a glitch or something?

deathexe
06-01-2013, 11:02 PM
hey i just killed dark prince boss twice on the epic stage of kingdom of darkness but it didn't drop any evil jewels... is this a glitch or something?

It's not a 100% drop rate. You have to kill it with a special attack to have a chance at getting it.

Mazacar
06-01-2013, 11:21 PM
even if i kill it with special attack i only stand a chance and not 100%?

deathexe
06-01-2013, 11:24 PM
even if i kill it with special attack i only stand a chance and not 100%?

Yeah, it's never 100%

Mazacar
06-01-2013, 11:45 PM
thanks for the info:) this only applies to dark prince right?

deathexe
06-01-2013, 11:50 PM
thanks for the info:) this only applies to dark prince right?

Welcome :) Nope, applies to every boss from the one that drops snakeskin onwards.

Mazacar
06-02-2013, 12:16 AM
but i think its a glitch.... cos i just try to kill the dark prince using summoning stone.... it also doesn't drop evil jewels but the boss there states that x2 evil jewels will be dropped and i nv experience it with other bosses, other bosses always drop the specific item when i use special attack on the last hit, like roc feather, infernal chunk or roots etc....

deathexe
06-02-2013, 12:36 AM
but i think its a glitch.... cos i just try to kill the dark prince using summoning stone.... it also doesn't drop evil jewels but the boss there states that x2 evil jewels will be dropped and i nv experience it with other bosses, other bosses always drop the specific item when i use special attack on the last hit, like roc feather, infernal chunk or roots etc....

It's by luck, and it's not a glitch. You can see when you sumlon the monster using a summoning stone, there'll be a drop list, in the case of the dark prince, he'll either drop 2 evil jewels, or 3 Phoenix feathers. This applies for other bosses too.

Mazacar
06-02-2013, 12:55 AM
oh... that means i'm going to have a hard time collecting enuff evil jewels for my dark prince + ...:( btw... whats your fren code? i'll add u in game? your in game name will be?

deathexe
06-02-2013, 04:45 AM
oh... that means i'm going to have a hard time collecting enuff evil jewels for my dark prince + ...:( btw... whats your fren code? i'll add u in game? your in game name will be?

It's in my signature, just go ahead and add me, I only have 2 spots left though.