PDA

View Full Version : Farming Techniques

Keymoe
04-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Just a little thread to share your farming technique with everyone else, receive and give feedback and learn about others. :)

What I like to do is just hop on to relic ruins on epic and just sit there all day and eventually end up with an infinite amount of basic earth armors for the day although recently I've been doing Medusa runs as I've heard a lot about them being a good method to enhance your armor with the snakeskin and all. Still deciding on difficulty as no one really ever mentions that so I've been switching between 4&5 - mainly 5 as I believe that's what everyone does...

What about you guys?

Heapy
04-10-2013, 03:25 PM
I farm snakeskins on epic difficulty with my 3 secondary knights, usually i'll get about 10-15 runs depending on luck. After they are all exhausted i'll use my top 3 to advance the world map or complete quests which at the moment has them collecting hydra scales

For enhancement materials snakeskin are the easiest to farm and you don't get anything "better" until sunken carrack where it is obviously more difficult to farm the same qty of materials.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
lv1-lv10 common armor
lv10-lv27 uncommon armor
lv27-lv50 snakeskin only
only farm the normal stage
efficiently and also gain silver keys & fusion stones

For enhancing lv70 armors I would recommend to use uncommon armor and snakeskin earlier than these stats, maybe after lv15, you can start using snakeskin.

Justice711
04-10-2013, 05:44 PM
lv1-lv10 common armor
lv10-lv27 uncommon armor
lv27-lv70 snakeskin only
only farm the normal stage
efficiently and also gain silver keys & fusion stones

Oh, so there is still a pt in using common armor to enhance? I am using full on snakeskin for enhancement... Not a very good idea right? So your method is the right way to go?

Does the star on the armor make any difference in the leveling? Like is there any difference leveling a 4 star armor to level 30 as compared to a 1 star armor to level 30?

Mad Fusion
04-10-2013, 06:26 PM
An armor level 70 will be much harder to level to 50 compeare maximg out an armor 50. I get tire of farming so so farming snakskin on easy is my favorite. Indont use snakskin to enhance armor until atleast level 35 since You will need alot of snakeskin/ fusion stones to max out a 70 armor.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 06:28 PM
As being material of enhancement:
common armor give 6 points
uncommon 10 points
rare (lv50 one gold star) 24 points like snakeskin
super rare(lv50 two gold stars) 50 points
lv70(three and four stars) armor gives 90 points
above stats show the point your armor may get if the elements are match, otherwise, there will be 20% decrease

using common armor as material to enhance is the fastest but most expansive way, so we need to make a balance, for money, time and efficiency.
when your armor reaches to the lv27, it will cost 3000+ golds for each spots, that's why you need to use snakeskin instead of uncommon armor.

My method can be a good strategy, but it may not be the best way, because I have not calculate precisely, but you can still use that, I am using this method too.

For lv70 armors, they must be needed more points to upgrade than the lv50 or lv30 level armor. That's why I do not recommend people to enhance lv70 armor first unless they already max out some great lv50 armor or gain huge amount of money, otherwise, it will be inefficiency.

By the way, this method is perfect for enhancing lv50 armors, if you gonna enhance lv70, I would recommend you use snakeskin earlier than lv27, maybe after lv15.

Good Luck.

Oh, so there is still a pt in using common armor to enhance? I am using full on snakeskin for enhancement... Not a very good idea right? So your method is the right way to go?

Does the star on the armor make any difference in the leveling? Like is there any difference leveling a 4 star armor to level 30 as compared to a 1 star armor to level 30?

Sunsfan1caw
04-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi Mystic, welcome to the forum!

I think it's a waste to level up armor only to use that armor to enhance other armor. You only get 1 extra enhancement point per level of the armor you use for enhancement. This is ok for basic armor, but wasteful for anything more. The only benefit is some gold savings, but in the long run it will not be worthwhile.

Sunsfan1caw
04-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Ok, there was just a post here I was replying to. What happened to it? Lol...

Keymoe
04-12-2013, 10:47 AM
I didn't know you got shrooms in Greenbay. ;)

Sunsfan1caw
04-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Lol, yeah maybe it was just a dream...

Mystic
04-14-2013, 08:05 PM

Your not crazy, I kept looking around and found my answer so I came back to my post and deleted it.