PDA

View Full Version : Over promise under deliver

Dr BoneCrusher
04-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Thats Gree's new slogan. Every day some new change or mess up. WTF! Change the gold bonus program, make it cost more and still F it up! Fix modifiers that work with others still not working. For what 3000 energy a day? Is that so the chosen few have to pay more to get to level 250. With hackers already their!

I own a business and revenue is important, but not at the cost of alienating your core consumers. In a game like this everyone wants to be like Mike (core consumers), keep treating them like sh!t and see what you get!

vitus79
04-10-2013, 01:31 PM
took them long enough to realize that thats the bug which needs to be adressed first, after they opened the levels..

i think we still see the customers answer this weekend?

Justsimply
04-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Quit your complaining. Come next event, all of you will jump at the chance to throw more money GREE's way.

Seriously, why should they change anything when you twits will continue to fund a broken product?

Don't be so sure, there are faction that are boycotting battle events and buying gold for them in MW. Anything is possible.
Would be interesting if FCS, Indian and SAS said they wouldn't buy gold till certain aspects were fixed in the game. I'm sure gree would jump all over fixing them as to not lose their money.

dudeman
04-10-2013, 03:03 PM
http://www.drawsigner.com/post_images/AssHat_Certificate.pdf

TZora
04-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Congrats GREE! You earned it!!

Ramshutu
04-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Thats Gree's new slogan. Every day some new change or mess up. WTF! Change the gold bonus program, make it cost more and still F it up! Fix modifiers that work with others still not working. For what 3000 energy a day? Is that so the chosen few have to pay more to get to level 250. With hackers already their!

I own a business and revenue is important, but not at the cost of alienating your core consumers. In a game like this everyone wants to be like Mike (core consumers), keep treating them like sh!t and see what you get!

I would say in all honesty that given the gold spent in all the events so far that I have seen that Gree may have annoyed a lot people but haven't really alienated anyone yet to the point of reducing income.

I suspect the priority for product management (marketing) is revenue and they tell engineering what to do. Until there is revenue associated with process and but fixes they will normally be a lower priority.

This kinda reminds me of a quote from the film baseketball from squeak:

"I swear if you guys rag on me 16 or 17 more times, Im out of here."

bald zeemer
04-11-2013, 04:51 AM
Revenue loss doesn't require people to quit. If the guys who were buying 100 vaults start buying 10 or 20, there should be some impact.

Or the simple fact that even with all these money-spinning battles coming online over most platforms, Gree stock continues to tank.

bald zeemer
04-11-2013, 06:22 AM
No denying the fact.

But there are unsuccessful drug dealers in the world. If you're incompetent enough even a captive audience won't help.

Nighteg
04-11-2013, 06:55 AM
All Gree cares about is filling their greedy pockets.
Adding gold stuff to the store - no problem, every couple days.
Adding money / respect stuff - no problem, once in 2 years.
Adding new buildings? Sorry, we're too busy arranging gold selling events.

Tommy Two Toes
04-11-2013, 05:35 PM
But there are unsuccessful drug dealers in the world. If you're incompetent enough even a captive audience won't help.

Doubtful that Gree is getting high on their own supply, or getting pinched by an undercover narc--which are pretty much the only two ways to be an unsuccessful drug dealer.

dudeman
04-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Doubtful that Gree is getting high on their own supply, or getting pinched by an undercover narc--which are pretty much the only two ways to be an unsuccessful drug dealer.

Selling weak drugs that make your customers (users) go to one of their other dealers who can get them what they want is the most common type of unsuccessful drug dealer.

Dipstik
04-11-2013, 06:08 PM
My experience is that most people buy from whoever they know and then continue to buy from the same person until that person is no longer available to them. Usually that means they're either busted or are laying low. When ones dealer is no longer available, one buys from the first person they can find... "shopping around" isn't usually an option for these people, dudeman.