PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Boss

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Since everyone is so engrossed in choosing the best armors or getting ahead in the game etc. I have decided to start a little light hearted thread. This thread will be about your favorite boss monsters in the game. Take note that they do not necessarily have to be the strongest and you can choose from those bosses you find in normal stages or even in the weekly raids. While optional, it would be great if you can explain the reasons for your choice.

Im gonna start the ball rolling with Waterio. There are so many seemingly impossible things with him that it makes him so awesome. Firstly, how is he keeping so still while having half his body in a whirlpool? Next, he wields lightning bolts as utensils (or weapons). 0.0

Samuel_Hdz
04-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Since everyone is so engrossed in choosing the best armors or getting ahead in the game etc. I have decided to start a little light hearted thread. This thread will be about your favorite boss monsters in the game. Take note that they do not necessarily have to be the strongest and you can choose from those bosses you find in normal stages or even in the weekly raids. While optional, it would be great if you can explain the reasons for your choice.

Im gonna start the ball rolling with Waterio. There are so many seemingly impossible things with him that it makes him so awesome. Firstly, how is he keeping so still while having half his body in a whirlpool? Next, he wields lightning bolts as utensils (or weapons). 0.0

Love the idea xD
Gonna be biased and say the Dark Prince. I miss receiving his letters as his wit never ceased to amaze me xD
I love his silver hair and actually hoped *spoiler alert* that he'd become a good guy :P
Oh and did I mention he has this massive monster army which includes heroes and gods!?!?
And like Frieza, this isn't even his true form :D

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Love the idea xD
Gonna be biased and say the Dark Prince. I miss receiving his letters as his wit never ceased to amaze me xD
I love his silver hair and actually hoped *spoiler alert* that he'd become a good guy :P
Oh and did I mention he has this massive monster army which includes heroes and gods!?!?

Great choice! Hmm your explanation seems to hint at a much stronger entity out there... And yes the Dark Prince is quite charismatic with a little tinge of narcissism.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 11:32 AM
muhaha
The loverly Dark prince likes every bosses in other games, keep feeding our heros by sacraficing his subordinates until we can finally beat him... And his letter is so funny....
By the way, for me, I like the Hydra, personally I do like multipl heads dragons.
Love the idea xD

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 11:42 AM
muhaha
The loverly Dark prince likes every bosses in other games, keep feeding our heros by sacraficing his subordinates until we can finally beat him... And his letter is so funny....
By the way, for me, I like the Hydra, personally I do like multipl heads dragons.

Can you imagine if they actually made the Hydra stronger each time we attack it? Lol that would be similar to it growing more heads as we chop them off.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 11:47 AM
That would be more interesting and vivid.
As same as the phoenix, each death may bring another stronger one reborn:)
One of the thing which I cannot understand is the Swamp Kraken drops the Hydra scale....
Can you imagine if they actually made the Hydra stronger each time we attack it? Lol that would be similar to it growing more heads as we chop them off.

Samuel_Hdz
04-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Great choice! Hmm your explanation seems to hint at a much stronger entity out there... And yes the Dark Prince is quite charismatic with a little tinge of narcissism.

Glad you caught that :P

DreamM0d3
04-10-2013, 11:51 AM
That would be more interesting and vivid.
As same as the phoenix, each death may bring another stronger one reborn:)
One of the thing which I cannot understand is the Swamp Kraken drops the Hydra scale....

Who knows that the Swamp Kraken may feed on unsuspecting Hydras that wander near the swamp lol

The Wise One
04-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Good thread!

DreamM0d3
04-11-2013, 01:02 AM
Good thread!

You can have a go at it too lol.

The Wise One
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Based off of appearance, i'd say the evil themed monsters such as the wraith and the ten-ton skeleton.

Raistmar
04-11-2013, 06:32 PM
I like the new raid boss. So far for me it's the coolest looking.