PDA

View Full Version : Rival's List: Everyone ok with it now?

BigD@wg
04-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Ok, so Lagbolt's thread got closed by Admin commenting on casualty rates without addressing the issue. My thread on the topic magically disappeared. So I created another one. I have had several PMs the past week with players asking me why they are getting attacked by players with 500 allies. I have explained that Gree arbitrarily changed the Rivals list algorithm.

If everyone is ok with the new list then let this thread die away. If you are not ok with it then voice your concerns and keep this thread on the front page until Gree gives us the resolution of changing it back.

Regards,

sparckle
04-10-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm okay with anything really. Changes are inevitable. It's the player that needs to adapt.

Thief
04-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Proposal:

Under lvl 100 you should only see a Varian in +/- 2 Levels
Lvl 101-125 Should be able to see each other
Lvl 126-150 Should be able to see each other
Lvl 151-175 Should be able to see each other
Lvl 176-200 Should be able to see each other
Lvl 201-250 Should be able to see each other.

If you are on the Cusp of a change in Brackets then the +/- 2 lvls can see each other. IE a player 151 can see a 149 player and Vice Versa.

As for Ally Increments what about putting the Brackets in 100 increments?
1-100
101-200
201-300
301-400
401- Unlimted

For those on the cusp of the tier they could do a +/- 20 Allies

My only concern would be for the players that are over 200. I'm not sure if they would have enough rivals?

BigD@wg
04-10-2013, 09:26 AM
I'm okay with anything really. Changes are inevitable. It's the player that needs to adapt.

Curious how a player can be expected to adapt bringing for example 500 units to battle against someone that brings 2000 units to battle when level constrains the maximum allowable number of allies?

The solution is NOT to buy more gold.

BigD@wg
04-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Proposal:

Under lvl 100 you should only see a Varian in +/- 2 Levels
Lvl 101-125 Should be able to see each other
Lvl 126-150 Should be able to see each other
Lvl 151-175 Should be able to see each other
Lvl 176-200 Should be able to see each other
Lvl 201-250 Should be able to see each other.

If you are on the Cusp of a change in Brackets then the +/- 2 lvls can see each other. IE a player 151 can see a 149 player and Vice Versa.

As for Ally Increments what about putting the Brackets in 100 increments?
1-100
101-200
201-300
301-400
401- Unlimted

For those on the cusp of the tier they could do a +/- 20 Allies

My only concern would be for the players that are over 200. I'm not sure if they would have enough rivals?

Now this is a rational and reasonable proposal.

Philly982
04-10-2013, 09:43 AM
I am under lvl 100 and can see +/- 8 levels, and tend to get raided by even higher levels. I prefer the old rivals list, only because I based my style of play for nearly a year and spent too much of my real money based on it as it was. I will admit that sometimes I do like the challenge and I can live with trying to build a better army than higher lvl players, but one thing that gets me is the much higher levels have more skill points to allocate than a lower level player. Also, it seems to take a lot longer to find suitable targets which is perfectly fine and a challenge, but being an Android player I still can only visit about 3 or so rivals tops before force closing, buildings disappearing, or otherwise just really slow game play. I thought that the way the old rivals list was set up it gave everyone some extra incentive. I knew from day one that I would never catch up with the stronger players much less the pirates and I accepted this, and in fact knew I had no choice but to accept this. But with the old rivals list it still gave one something to shoot for in that you could still strive to be one of the stronger players for your level and ally count. For me anyways, there is no longer any incentive to buy gold as it seems the more gold I spend the more higher the caliber players that are in my rivals list.......so in that sense I guess I do kind of like it since I have saved a LOT of money. In the end it is what it is, nothing more and nothing less. I will learn and adapt, but I will miss almost the year I spent to get towards the top of my tier. However I will not be spending any more gold on units or events with the rival list as it is, maybe on occasion to help my faction out in the WD events but that is all.

mxz
04-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Slight variation on Thief's suggestion.

For levels your rivals list contains only players 10% above/below your level. So a L100 can see 90-110. A L200 can see 180-220. A concern would be reciprocation, whereby a L250 could see a L225, but the L225 would only see up to L248. Not bad, but maybe you'd want to keep the standard shark tank cutoff somewhere (maybe 180+) where everyone can see everyone.

This could also be adapted to be a tiered percentage. So low levels like 1-25 are 0% (only their level), 26-50 are 3%, 51-100 are 5%, 101-150 are 8%, and 150+ are 10%.

Allies are a little more complicated. Since most people hover in high allies and there's very few at low, a straight bracketing doesn't make a lot of sense. I like the idea of the closest x number of allies. Maybe it's 500. That way, even somebody with 50 allies would have a robust rivals list, but not be subjected to 500 allied members like they are now.

BigD@wg
04-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Slight variation on Thief's suggestion.

For levels your rivals list contains only players 10% above/below your level. So a L100 can see 90-110. A L200 can see 180-220. A concern would be reciprocation, whereby a L250 could see a L225, but the L225 would only see up to L248. Not bad, but maybe you'd want to keep the standard shark tank cutoff somewhere (maybe 180+) where everyone can see everyone.

This could also be adapted to be a tiered percentage. So low levels like 1-25 are 0% (only their level), 26-50 are 3%, 51-100 are 5%, 101-150 are 8%, and 150+ are 10%.

Allies are a little more complicated. Since most people hover in high allies and there's very few at low, a straight bracketing doesn't make a lot of sense. I like the idea of the closest x number of allies. Maybe it's 500. That way, even somebody with 50 allies would have a robust rivals list, but not be subjected to 500 allied members like they are now.

Also very reasonable.

ZackZ
04-10-2013, 10:07 AM
For me the main thing would be some communication from Gree side. If only they would say so why they do certain stuff I think many less agitated player. Even if people dont like it cause u always will have haters. I just hate when they change stuff and dont say anything and then if it backfires pretend their nose is bleeding.

YourPastLife
04-10-2013, 10:33 AM
I would be ok with it as it is if they fix it so the people I am matched up against actually had stats similar to mine like they say it is supposed to work. The problem is that 95% of my rivals list consists of people 2 to 3 times my stats thus taking me hours to find someone I can attack and then they normally have nothing worth while left to attack. Also they should base it off of our base stats, not our boosted stats. Basing it on our boosted stats renders the advantages we get from boosts pointless because it just makes our rivals list populated with people who are stronger.

olka
04-10-2013, 10:33 AM
It is ally count that determines if a match is evenly based rather than level unless players are maxed out or the level difference means rivals have access to different units/buildings.

This new system is ridiculous as it doesn't match me against my peers.

Crypt
04-10-2013, 10:45 AM
am i ok with it ? im like 500 allies 300k att and im seeing guys on 50k - 60k def. i even saw one dude on 3k !! sure i can go through the list without checking for stats but do you think any of these chumps have cash ?

i still get attacked by top guys with 500 allies but i dont see them on my list. something is defo not right at the mo and i can see how this could be a real problem for someone on the other end of the scale

Fazhang
04-10-2013, 10:48 AM
What was wrong with the old rival match up? It was perfect. People around your level +- 1-2 levels. Allies around you. Simple and fair. What was unfair about it?

BigD@wg
04-10-2013, 10:52 AM
What was wrong with the old rival match up? It was perfect. People around your level +- 1-2 levels. Allies around you. Simple and fair. What was unfair about it?

Absolutely nothing wrong with the old list.

CDR Shepard
04-10-2013, 11:10 AM

Agreed with this...those who were stronger overcame, those weaker did not...

Dr. Manhattan
04-10-2013, 12:22 PM
I have about 80 allies and get attacked/raided occasionally by people with around 500 allies or even more. I asked them about it and they told me i just appeared on their rivals list. Meanwhile i can never see people with more than about 350 allies on my rivals list. Seems unfair to me..

NaRciS
04-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Lets be honest, I don't think Gree will look to invest more time and money into developing new rival lists based on the suggestions have, even though i think they are good..

Two points to make, half my team still have the old list and are still very active light gold players, the other half have slowed down with two completely stopping play, One sold up and left, I am really starting to enjoy the game and the forum, I have tried to be active and helpful here, I have seen a change in the last few weeks with the forum becoming more friendly... I have even seen Gree take on board some ideas and criticisms and the new event is so much better....

I would say however if I had the new list I wouldn't continue playing, I don't see the logic in it.

So my feelings are they shouldn't invest in developing something new but just go back to the list that everyone liked, has anyone said they prefer it?

It was mentioned somewhere about it just being tested, It would be interesting to see if there has been a downturn in activity with players on the new list, I think it has been implemented for higher levelled gold spenders to be able to see rivals who are hiding with low allies, in which case Gree are servicing there money spending clients, they are not in the business of wanting non spending players to be off the radar camping and building bases ( doing things for free ).

The problem is it also hits the middle market, the game is still playable but i feel it slows down spend from new and active non campers, there is no point going beyond your vault limit if your gunna lose it, so you might as well play at the speed that your vault limit dictates, whereas before you would drop a few allies and cross your fingers, something which added a bit of excitement to the game.

I just hope that mine doesn't change, as I said I enjoy the game, forum and my faction but if these threads have been deleted in the past I feel your pain mw players as i think its here to stay.

Its a shame that threads get deleted unless there not constructive, I would love this sort of feedback from my customers, and if CJ was given a few bods to help him at MW HQ answering these threads with a simple yes, no or maybe then I think a lot of the anger and pain would disappear.

Sorry to ramble on but I think this is a subject that a lot of players would love to know about, its not a ios and android thing as I have members with ios on both lists and also members at different levels with both lists.

Cheers

Warrenisit1
04-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Same problem. Went from rivaling people of similar stats to rivaling those with stats far under and over my own. Why focus their attention on something that didn't need to be fixed?

Philly982
04-10-2013, 01:49 PM
NaRciS.....very well said. I was unaware that there are some still enjoying the old rival list. Nearly everyone in our faction seems to have the new rival list and every one of them hate it. I am not sure why they keep doing things for some and not all, but in all honesty I am happy for you that you still have it as my enjoyment of this game has diminished.

Still love and still play it, but nearly all in my faction along with many allies and good people that I have met on this game have in fact slowed down and stopped spending gold. We will still spend gold on the WD events to support each other in that event, but nothing really outside of that. I can understand Gree wanting to satisfy their biggest customers, but I think you are absolutely correct that they are cutting out their middle to low market along with the new potential heavy gold spenders. We have one heavy gold spender that was new to the game that came in just before the rival list changed. He loved the game, but is now a free player.

skaskankerbr
04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
I am lvl 135 and My ENTIRE list is nothing but people between 128-150(usually Col or General) Occasionally the hacker alex with private rank and 800k attack/def. The list seems to be cherry picked for the highest stats. I spent several hours refreshing and checking each person nobody under 50k high stats than me. As a result I can't attack or raid and haven't been able to for several weeks now.

senex morosus
04-10-2013, 03:20 PM
bigd@wg, from my experience on the forums, you will be banned for continuing to make threads of topics being removed by admins. In the end, your threads are causing 'anarchy' and no government/company likes that.

BigD@wg
04-10-2013, 04:27 PM
bigd@wg, from my experience on the forums, you will be banned for continuing to make threads of topics being removed by admins. In the end, your threads are causing 'anarchy' and no government/company likes that.

I think referring to it as anarchy is a bit extreme. Not everyone has super mega stats and Gree needs to realize that this change is making the game unplayable for some players. Furthermore, low to moderate gold spenders are the ones hit hardest and i fully suspect it will not change them into heavy gold spenders. It will likely do exactly the opposite. They will become free players or quit. Even some high level heavy gold spenders are opposed to this change as they said so in previous threads.

The thread needs to stay active until Gree responds in some way shape or form. For the most part I try to be helpful on the forum. This is a serious issue. It is pretty sad when I have to answer people's PMs regarding the issue because those individuals can't get an accurate response from support. Not that I mind doing so, it just shouldn't ever come to that point.

If what you say happens then I have to accept those consequences. I am not some child or teenager spamming the forum. I am an adult. I have spent money on this game And i simply want it to be a better game for myself and everyone else who has been thrust into this blunder of a change.

NaRciS
04-10-2013, 04:58 PM
I think referring to it as anarchy is a bit extreme. Not everyone has super mega stats and Gree needs to realize that this change is making the game unplayable for some players. Furthermore, low to moderate gold spenders are the ones hit hardest and i fully suspect it will not change them into heavy gold spenders. It will likely do exactly the opposite. They will become free players or quit. Even some high level heavy gold spenders are opposed to this change as they said so in previous threads.

The thread needs to stay active until Gree responds in some way shape or form. For the most part I try to be helpful on the forum. This is a serious issue. It is pretty sad when I have to answer people's PMs regarding the issue because those individuals can't get an accurate response from support. Not that I mind doing so, it just shouldn't ever come to that point.

If what you say happens then I have to accept those consequences. I am not some child or teenager spamming the forum. I am an adult. I have spent money on this game And i simply want it to be a better game for myself and everyone else who has been thrust into this blunder of a change.

Sometimes I don't get this forum... how is your thread in any way bad, your asking a question thats on 50% of the players mind, I'm sure if you get a response from admin saying "this is the new way the game is to be played", then these threads finish as an answer has been given.

Its not anything bad to ask for some updates on something a lot of players pay to use or work with the admins to develop new and better ideas.

This is what my company blog and forums are for.. feedback, to help build a better product to generate more income.

I cant for the life of me see how this would be deleted or create anarchy.

Maybe I'm wrong...

Thenoob
04-10-2013, 05:16 PM
I never knew there was a problem with this. Hmmmmmm did they fix it. Maybe I'm to high of a level to see the problem or maybe I'm just to high 😎

Soccerfossil
04-10-2013, 06:20 PM
These unannounced and unexplained changes all appear to be designed to punish long time loyal players who are not heavy gold players. People ask and ask for explanations where the money went and no response. Well this is getting less and less like entertainment. Even if we adapt and spend more money then we are real suckers. If blowing hundreds of dollars for pixel toys is fun then we can have much fun. The strategy and guile are being wrung out of the game. You are living up to your mock name GREE d.

CDR Shepard
04-10-2013, 07:20 PM

Hahahahahaha...oh, were you seroius? O_o

ertrifo
04-10-2013, 09:07 PM
I don't like the new algorithm, the situation is pretty bad for me right now!

DunkNL
04-11-2013, 03:07 AM
I am not happy with it.
I am lvl 118, 495 allies, major, 62k att, 75k def.

My list is filled with people with MUCH higher stats than me. Up to 2 million attack and def. Most are 100k-300k in stats and Colonel rank. Only very few are nearly equal to or a bit below me.
I always used to be able to see both lower and higher. That's the way it should be. Now I can browse for hours and find nothing to attack.

Weird thing is that a friend of mine, who is higher in lvl, allies, rank and stats is still able to see people down to 10k stats!? He also plays on iPhone, so that's not the difference. Other people in this thread also 'complain' about rival lists with players at 10% of their stats...

Why are some people affected by this new rival list with way too difficult opponents and some still get the old 'normal' list?

Fl@sh
04-11-2013, 03:48 AM
I just want a rivals list where I can battle people of similar strength more often. I don't like hitting people less than half my size unless they are being "generous" with their donation.

her122
04-11-2013, 04:07 AM
I have 2 android accounts. On one (lvl 77) my rivals list is great. Similar levels similar allies. On my other one (lvl 72) it's horrible!!!!! Rivals list is all over the place, I'm getting a fluctuation of about +/- 10 levels, which isn't so bad, but ally counts that are hundreds and thousands more that mine.

In an average list I am lucky to find 2-3 people I can attack/raid. All of the others are 10k, or more, higher than me in stats. I thought mine weren't too bad (29K A/41K D), until this started.

*Sigh*

Philly982
04-11-2013, 09:08 AM
The worst part of all this is that from reading through this thread is seems some still have the old rival's list. Some that have two accounts actually have one of each. How did this occur? Not trying to stir the pot, but was the new rivals list distributed like the casualty advantage randomly. I miss out on the casualty advantage but am lucky enough to receive the crummy new rivals list. If so boo-hoo me, I never have any luck with this game.

gcfreem
04-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Like the others posting here, I used to have no trouble finding rivals I could beat. Now, it is at be 1 in 10 people in my rivals list, and even then I just barely beat them, with significant casualties. What was wrong with the old system? Under the new system it seems to be impossible to get any stronger relative to your rivals, since you just get matched up against stronger people. What's the point of doing anything to make yourself stronger? No matter what you do you'll always be average.

Yankster
04-11-2013, 09:34 AM
I like Theifs idea.. My thing is that I'm never attacked by a player that is at my level all that attacks me are level 250 players with 500+ allies. I'm 90 levels lower and around 450 allies. My rival list just recently went all over the place now whereas I would only see rivals within 5 to 6 levels of me. The other small variable in this is those players with bonuses that brings the rivals less allies to battle. Either way it still gets confusing sometimes and the level of player doesn't necessarily matter it's the stats they carry. On a few occasions now I've attacked with 180k attack and lost to a 120k def... So it appears that things are all over the place....or best yet is finding a rival that is in your faction and an ally...I could see a non faction rival be an ally but both? It's kinda like the square rectangle effect... Or how does the attack actually work because I find that when I attack after 12 hits the player becomes "to weak to battle" but yet I've been attacked 40+ times by one player in one attack. Is that a hack, glitch or just normal?

Jackhammer
04-11-2013, 09:58 AM
They were probably trying to add more in the mix. I would consistently see the same players all the time. So if you have an active player then they are going to see the same person attacking them over and over and over again. Then they are not picking on them, it is probably just one of the few names that they are able to beat in PVP.

I find many people that have 100 or more allies than me and I can attack them easily.

LeBarticus
04-11-2013, 10:50 AM
I agree with Thief's method. Keep it simple

Thenoob
04-11-2013, 12:52 PM
If your having problem drop or bring your allies to 499 that seams to be a good mix of high and low stat players. You have to be carful in those waters there are some crazy players hiding and waiting. Trust. Me.

Lonestoner
04-11-2013, 04:57 PM
I can't stand this system. I have a camper that's level 31, with 12 or so allies, ~6.2k atk / 5.6k def. With the previous system, I'd only be attacked by people with ~25 allies or less, which is fine as I can contend with them. Now, I've been attacked by people with over 450 allies.. I'm honestly not concerned with what level these people are, it's their alliance size that's really killing me. Also, the higher alliance players don't show up in my rivals list; that's not the problem. It's that they can see me on their list.

Personally, I've never had a problem finding rivals to fight. It could be due to my level, alliance, etc., but I truly don't think I've ever attacked the same person twice, and I can't imagine anyone around my level / mafia having a problem with it. With that in mind, there's really no need to change something that isn't broken. I understand at higher levels, it may be slightly harder to find adequate rivals without picking on the same person, but I can almost guarantee people with low level and low mafia have never had any complaints.

I'd prefer to still be able to add mafia at my own leisure as I gain more items, instead of just maxing it because Gree has decided to pigeon-hole me into doing so. This makes no sense, and hopefully it gets reverted back soon, because I'm hemorrhaging money to people with 10x - 40x my mafia count.

Please fix this terrible mistake you have made Gree.

olka
04-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Roll the servers back for this too.

BigD@wg
04-12-2013, 04:41 AM
Roll the servers back for this too.

Agreed! :)

Zonfry
04-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Curious how a player can be expected to adapt bringing for example 500 units to battle against someone that brings 2000 units to battle when level constrains the maximum allowable number of allies?

The solution is NOT to buy more gold.

If the player is limited by level constraints and can only bring 500 units to battle, then he is level 25, he wont be seen by players of level 100+ bringing 2000 allies.

DunkNL
04-12-2013, 06:33 AM
I sent in a ticket on this subject (a lot of strong people in my rival list all of the sudden) and today I got a response saying that they are aware of this problem and are in the process of fixing it! Let's hope!

BigD@wg
04-12-2013, 08:01 PM
I sent in a ticket on this subject (a lot of strong people in my rival list all of the sudden) and today I got a response saying that they are aware of this problem and are in the process of fixing it! Let's hope!

Sounds promising. Let's hope so. :D

Forest
04-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Just keeping the thread at the top, most of my losses (5 out of 9 now) have come from people with at least 2x the number of allies as me, since I don't attack/raid it has to be that they can see me but I can't see them. Wish we could at least get some info on this.

Philly982
04-14-2013, 05:48 PM
My rival's list has just gotten even worse than before last Friday. I have not leveled up nor increased allies, but have won several event rewards and now my list is even tougher and getting attacked constantly by players ranked 5 - 15 levels above me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I am a cow
04-14-2013, 06:20 PM
And so the scam by GREE begins

ffp
04-14-2013, 07:15 PM
List is still crazy, recently gained a few allies (still less than 50) but now I'm getting hammered by people with over 200 allies and 1.5x my stats. On the other side of the coin I can see people I can beat with my top 5 units. Makes attacking/raiding tough because there isn't anything worth using stamina on. Not only that, hitting refresh does squat, just shows 1-2 new names.

bushobama
04-14-2013, 08:12 PM
List is still crazy, recently gained a few allies (still less than 50) but now I'm getting hammered by people with over 200 allies and 1.5x my stats. On the other side of the coin I can see people I can beat with my top 5 units. Makes attacking/raiding tough because there isn't anything worth using stamina on. Not only that, hitting refresh does squat, just shows 1-2 new names.

I am experiencing the same B.S. With 230 allies it's odd I'm being attacked by guys with 700.. Although I anticipate doubling my allies and giving those guys who attacked me a P51 pounding..

ffp
04-14-2013, 09:11 PM
I am experiencing the same B.S. With 230 allies it's odd I'm being attacked by guys with 700.. Although I anticipate doubling my allies and giving those guys who attacked me a P51 pounding..

Oddly enough, if you think about it carefully, you want to LOSE the attacks but not the raids. If you win the attacks, you gain useless XP but not the corresponding battle points or valor. Raid is different as you're protecting the cash. Of course, you might want to win attacks if you overvault though (I don't overvault).

Philly982
04-15-2013, 06:21 AM
SuperSonic Chimp brought up a really good point in another thread concerning Android users that has to do with this one as well. Since our stats are way overinflated, would this make Android users new rival list even more terrible than the new concept already is. My stats show XXX,XXX when I know they are only high XX,XXX. But all of my rivals are XXX,XXX (along with much higher level) and when I attack them their stats seem not to be misinterpreted like mine are.

Yankster
04-15-2013, 03:31 PM
This issue will never be corrected, I appear on rivals list that I do not see. I do not see how a fair match is when a level 170 player with 426 allies, stats at 200k is being attacked by level 250 players with 500+ allies and stats over 1000k being fair? The only thing I see is keeping the free or little guys low while the top feeders stay fat. Being attacked is part of the game but being attacked 26 times consistently in under an hour tiring. High stat players don't care and say we cry boo hoo.. Keep getting kicked down sucks... It's just a ploy for people to spend more money until they have 2000 indestructible units that are getting stronger than the last.

BigD@wg
04-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Still no official response eh? Lol

Golf4life
04-17-2013, 06:45 PM
the rivals list is now accurate to real life.

otherwise, the USA wouldn't even get to see what North Korea is doing if it wasn't on it's rival list.

I think the rival list is just fine the way it is and havent had any problems with it at all

bushobama
04-17-2013, 07:08 PM
why can players at full allies see down to single digit turtles??

ffp
04-17-2013, 11:55 PM
the rivals list is now accurate to real life.

otherwise, the USA wouldn't even get to see what North Korea is doing if it wasn't on it's rival list.

I think the rival list is just fine the way it is and havent had any problems with it at all

LOL. If that's the case when can we buy single use suicide units to take on bigger rivals?

cwayeharris
04-19-2013, 04:30 AM
I don't know if this will work, but....

How is this fair?

https://plus.google.com/photos/114902989422975804007/albums/5868516863074468641?authkey=CIDH5oatgvygqwE

I have 131 allies - attacking with over 100k
I was able to attack someone with 2 allies and 1800 defence!

My 1st until would destroy his whole entire army on it's own.
This is a regular occurrance.

I don't mind, because I rarely get defeated, but those below me can't do anything to stop it!

ppownage
04-19-2013, 04:45 AM
no big problems for me :) stats are -15k till +40k but i take my time to raid so i dont loose often. i only do if i see someone with about the same a/d as me with some unlooted anniversary centers or other big money buildings.

Prj1
04-19-2013, 04:59 AM
I am level 151 and since I hit level 143 I have been getting attacked by level 250s. If this is how it is going to be then it's only fair that I should be able to see that high. At the moment level 159 is about the limit also doesn't seem fair that it's impossible to go overvault because of attacks and raids yet similar level players arnt seen by the level 250s. It needs to be an even playing field.

CJ did mention they are looking into it based on player feedback

Fazhang
04-19-2013, 05:07 AM
Change it back plain and simple