PDA

View Full Version : Generic Complaint Thread

Tommy Two Toes
04-10-2013, 07:39 AM
The game is too hard.

The odds should be better.

I spend too much time trying to get these free items.

I want something for nothing.
Gree doesn't give away enough free gold.
Gree only wants to make money.
Someone robbed me, and I'm awesome--they must be cheating.
Android/iOS is treated unfairly.
Support takes too long to solve my problems on this [free] game.
MW gets stuff before we do.
The programmers don't invent new events fast enough.
Rainbows smell like unicorn farts.

Did I miss anything?

Daswi
04-10-2013, 07:45 AM
11. I don't get enough sleep, Thanks Gree.

Fags
04-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Yes. You forgot to mention incessant complaining about hackers/cheaters. How could you forget that? We only get about 5 new thread about it per day.

Tommy Two Toes
04-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Yes. You forgot to mention incessant complaining about hackers/cheaters. How could you forget that? We only get about 5 new thread about it per day.

Yup. Amended.

11. I don't get enough sleep, Thanks Gree.

That may be the only legit complaint.

ianmac
04-10-2013, 08:09 AM
13. I accidentally pressed the "Gold" Button & upgraded my building. (can I have my Gold back)

Sunsets
04-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Haha #8 - iOS is treated unfairly (I don't hear that one very often) :D

... Whoever said that should try running Android LOL

Dipstik
04-10-2013, 08:25 AM
#13: No one explained how awesome henchmen are, and I didn't buy any!

Killshot-CC
04-10-2013, 08:40 AM
#14. I got 50,000 extra gold awarded me and now GREE has the nerve to want it back

the_brein
04-10-2013, 11:40 AM
15. my night clubs aren't the same hue/color as my lofts. Its throwing my color scheme and hood planning off.

first world problems

Bala82
04-10-2013, 12:34 PM
16. We need more money buildings

scott(ST6)
04-10-2013, 12:44 PM
#13: No one explained how awesome henchmen are, and I didn't buy any!

#37 No one explained to me wtf a henchmen is

dudeman
04-10-2013, 01:04 PM
7+1=6.

Um... What?!

:mad:

(CCK) Cam
04-10-2013, 02:36 PM
#38 I want more defense buildings that give you their REAL defense

Scarface78
04-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Tommy, you need remove this item from the list for now...

5. Gree doesn't give away enough free gold.

Scarface78
04-10-2013, 04:34 PM
#37 No one explained to me wtf a henchmen is

henchmen it's like a mafia member, they can carry 5 items (1 gun, 1 meele, 1 explosive, 1 car, 1 armor) as a mafia member, but it's not a player, you can win henchmen by completing jobs or on events, so you can't invite henchmen (duh).
Click on "visit mafia" button, and go straigth down, the last line you can read "Load more Mafia Members... xxx Total, XX Henchmen.

for example, if you are level 100, you can have 500 mafia members, but if you have 100 henchmen you will need add only 400 mafia codes to complete 500... got it?

ps: forgot to say that you can buy henchmen as well on store.. (17 gold)

Mikecore
04-10-2013, 04:38 PM
This thread is a threat for the mnju marathon thread!

OneHoop
04-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Cheaters were bad when they'd rob you, but they're worse now that they've ruined syndicates.

ALL BONUSES UNLOCKED!!!

scott(ST6)
04-10-2013, 08:12 PM
henchmen it's like a mafia member, they can carry 5 items (1 gun, 1 meele, 1 explosive, 1 car, 1 armor) as a mafia member, but it's not a player, you can win henchmen by completing jobs or on events, so you can't invite henchmen (duh).
Click on "visit mafia" button, and go straigth down, the last line you can read "Load more Mafia Members... xxx Total, XX Henchmen.

for example, if you are level 100, you can have 500 mafia members, but if you have 100 henchmen you will need add only 400 mafia codes to complete 500... got it?

ps: forgot to say that you can buy henchmen as well on store.. (17 gold)

so basically henchmen are worthless

NTM
04-11-2013, 02:37 AM
The game is too hard.

The odds should be better.

I spend too much time trying to get these free items.

I want something for nothing.
Gree doesn't give away enough free gold.
Gree only wants to make money.
Someone robbed me, and I'm awesome--they must be cheating.
Android/iOS is treated unfairly.
Support takes too long to solve my problems on this [free] game.
MW gets stuff before we do.
The programmers don't invent new events fast enough.
Rainbows smell like unicorn farts.

Did I miss anything?

yup the principal : the game cost to much real money.

a fact, when u see another game with real content.

mongorie
04-11-2013, 02:46 AM
New cash and respect equipment are too powerful, they should all be removed.
You can get better stats than Payam or Twinster with the new items and thats without spending any money

TZora
04-11-2013, 04:51 AM
nothing about cheaters/hackers?

bald zeemer
04-11-2013, 05:02 AM
Just to clarify the humor here: Your supposition is that Gree is in fact doing a good job, and that people complain too much?

I think your constant references to this being a free game color your judgment. For some it is a free game. Gree are not running a charity, and these games generate significant income. Were they to have a modicum of competence they would utilise people with basic human social and technical capabilities, and thus be able to deliver a quality product.

[/end humorless rant]

Please continue with your merriment.

honeybadger
04-11-2013, 06:49 AM
Free can mean alot more than financial. People invest time and energy on this game. It's when they ultimately start caring about the returns on those investments that you get the complaints about gameplay.

A quick story...when I was young my brother and I stumbled across this rusted out piece of junk bike. We named it the 'boneshaker'. It was one of those bikes from the 50's where you rode high and the wheels had steel fenders. We absolutely abused this thing; ramps, ghost rides, crashes, off docks into a lake. It was a free bike and there was alot of laughs taking this thing out the garage. It provided entertainment for the time we spent on it. Once it stopped doing that we chucked it back into the forest where we found it. Didn't try to repair it or keep it around hoping to relive the glory days. Was just time to move on.

This game to me is that bike. It still entertains me despite how broken it is. But when I catch myself filing multiple tickets or knowing everyone else is. It becomes apparent that I need to consider leaving it like I found it.

Cheers

Killshot-CC
04-11-2013, 01:52 PM
It was one of those bikes from the 50's where you rode high and the wheels had steel fenders.

Where'd you toss that bike? I bet I can get a good penny for it on Pawn Stars. I have to get my April bonus in.

shadowman
04-22-2013, 04:20 PM
Since I'm new to the forum and can't post, I'll just use this thread to get my posts up.

Complaint 1. Spending 1 mil on weapons only to see my a/d stats stay the same.

shadowman
04-22-2013, 04:20 PM
#2 I wanna buy a lot of trees at once.

shadowman
04-22-2013, 04:23 PM
#3 Have I mentioned that its frustrating not be able to upgrade my stats? Items from missions will raise my numbers, but as of lately, store bought items do nothing. This is on both my games, different devices. In fact, I actually saw my numbers go down when I bought items. Backwards much?

Rodimus
04-23-2013, 08:37 AM
#39. I want a liquor store, tobacco store, book store and a car dealership in my hood asap, GREE!