PDA

View Full Version : Is event coming to Android

Killer_Elite
04-10-2013, 02:00 AM
Just a simple and quick question. Is this latest event ever going to be sent out to all android users or not?

Oceanz
04-10-2013, 02:10 AM
I'm on Android, got the event around 4? eastern this (Tuesday) afternoon

No popup splash screen, no icon in the bottom left corner, just check your goals

Killer_Elite
04-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Checked goals and nothing at all. Looks like gold and money stay with me for once.

Oceanz
04-10-2013, 02:15 AM
Wow, sucks for you, this event is all PvE so you don't really lose any money, you just gain indestructible units. Only lose gold if you choose to spend it on replenishing energy.

Have you checked the Google Play store for an app update? I had one earlier, but also got a "Restart App with New Downloaded Data?" message

There are still over 3 days remaining on the event, so even if you get in late, you'll still be able to gain some units and not really lose anything, just keep an eye out for new goals.

Good luck!

Killer_Elite
04-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Still no word on event coming to android phone, even though ticket raised. Do Gree actually care, or do I, as we all do, already know the answer to the question.

Thief
04-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Again it might be common sense since it has been posted a gabillion times but you need to be lvl 40 to participate in this event.

Killer_Elite
04-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Again it might be common sense since it has been posted a gabillion times but you need to be lvl 40 to participate in this event.
Last time I looked, level 64, spo hopeful it might appear soon.

Dudebot121256
04-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Last time I looked, level 64, spo hopeful it might appear soon.Navigate to your About tab and sreenshot your data numbers.

For the event to begin, you need the following:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2nhkf3p.png

Killer_Elite
04-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Good and Bad news

Good news is event has arrived

Bad news is although I get rewards, the goals tab is not updated with map with what I need to hit, so it's pretty much a guess. At least Devlin has given me the maps, but difficult when you don't have the order of what tasks are needed.

Also when you complete task, you get reward but no screen so you only see by checking inventory.

Alo
04-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Good and Bad news

Good news is event has arrived

Bad news is although I get rewards, the goals tab is not updated with map with what I need to hit, so it's pretty much a guess. At least Devlin has given me the maps, but difficult when you don't have the order of what tasks are needed.

Also when you complete task, you get reward but no screen so you only see by checking inventory.

yeah, ipad ppl are lucky, they see the reward

psxnitro
04-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Didn't even realize there was a PVE Event... I thought the Curragh Building upgrade was the event...