PDA

View Full Version : Curragh eng corp 0/10 question

mwmark
04-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Do you need to get thr building to lvl 10 to get the rewards or 2 buildings at lvl 5? Or 2 buildings at lvl 10(prestige mode)?

Vballmadam
04-09-2013, 10:45 PM
I believe 1 building to level 10!

HGF69
04-09-2013, 11:46 PM
1 building to level 10

Bala82
04-10-2013, 12:08 AM
There is no way for anyone at low level to be able upgrade this building to level 10. I bearly have enough to buy it let along upgrade it.

Kot
04-10-2013, 01:05 AM
There is no way for anyone at low level to be able upgrade this building to level 10. I bearly have enough to buy it let along upgrade it.

the key is gold

kelvinng
04-10-2013, 01:09 AM
any1 can share how much is the cost to upgrade?

kidpresentable
04-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Nah, the key is patience. I haven't used any gold but have been camping in the low teens for months! I've got a few level 10 buildings and some of the bonus ones (Arctic Mining Rig, Jinai Facitily etc) on low levels. It will take an age but I'll upgrade these bigger buildings eventually!

Hooligany
04-10-2013, 02:00 AM

Even if you can afford it, the time to upgrade will not allow you to complete it. Therefore only 2 types of playes can complete the mission.
Gold players and hackers

Even the ongoing PVE event, you will definitely require gold as no matter how high your energy is, you need to refill it, unless you have more 55k?
Cause the regenerating of energy within the 3 days will reach only round 1.5k in energy...

So it tells so much to how realistics are these missions and the purpose for the missions.

Greed... I mean gree is designing it only for gold users and hackers.

Hooligany
04-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Nah, the key is patience. I haven't used any gold but have been camping in the low teens for months! I've got a few level 10 buildings and some of the bonus ones (Arctic Mining Rig, Jinai Facitily etc) on low levels. It will take an age but I'll upgrade these bigger buildings eventually!

Camping works in the past. With more agressive units and quantity of indestructible units to be given out, campers can only participate in the XP earning events to get the units. Every single event requires you to earn XP.
Do not participate and continue camping? Then you will miss out all the indestructibles and the $ units you buy will be weak in stats compared to those units others are having.
Its actually a smart move from Gree to create many events to deter camping so the games become more lively and competitive..
But it seems that the competitive edge is between hackers and rich... The others can only watch. haha

A3OT
04-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Even if you can afford it, the time to upgrade will not allow you to complete it. Therefore only 2 types of playes can complete the mission.
Gold players and hackers

Even the ongoing PVE event, you will definitely require gold as no matter how high your energy is, you need to refill it, unless you have more 55k?
Cause the regenerating of energy within the 3 days will reach only round 1.5k in energy...

So it tells so much to how realistics are these missions and the purpose for the missions.

Greed... I mean gree is designing it only for gold users and hackers.
Hm? 180 energy per 1 hour, 4 320 energy per one day, 12 960 energy per 3 days...

One of our high lvl CO has almost completed this event without using any gold...

yangs
04-10-2013, 02:06 AM
Anyone have the info, what the prize for build new building to level 10? Is just money game or unit?

A3OT
04-10-2013, 02:08 AM
Anyone have the info, what the prize for build new building to level 10? Is just money game or unit?
Sea, 4800/5600 A/D I think

yangs
04-10-2013, 02:11 AM
Sea, 4800/5600 A/D I think

Thanks A3OT 😊

Hooligany
04-10-2013, 02:12 AM

As per posted by bro Devin in another thread... The rewards for each upgrade are:
lv 1 (infantry, Emergency tropper 247/353)
lv 2 (air, Facility Helicopter 322/478)
lv 3 (ground, Curragh Engineering, 473/627)
lv 4 (air, Curragh Emergency, 700/800)
lv 5 (infantry, Curragh Complex Guard, 1100/900)
lv 6 (air, Curragh Complex Gunship, 1000/1600)
lv 7 (infantry, Curragh Armored Sentry, 1400/1900)
lv 8 (ground, Curragh Assault Tank, 2300/1800)
lv 9 (infantry, Curragh Complex, 2500/2500)
lv 10 (sea, Curragh Experimental, 4600/5600)

kelvinng
04-10-2013, 02:22 AM
how much cash to upgrade?

A3OT
04-10-2013, 02:24 AM
how much cash to upgrade?
Lvl 10 near 2.5 billion

kelvinng
04-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Lvl 10 near 2.5 billion

omg, totally out of my league :(

Romaro
04-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Time to try buy vaults of cash + gold, thanks for the info

DunkNL
04-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Hmm... I think I'll be able to upgrade it to lvl 2. Maaaaaybe lvl 3 but that would require some serious overvaulting.

A3OT
04-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Damn, one dude attacking me 3 days...he is already 3 lvls higher than me...but he finds me on rival list...

Hotlips
04-10-2013, 05:27 AM
As per posted by bro Devin in another thread... The rewards for each upgrade are:
lv 2 (air, Facility Helicopter 322/478)
lv 3 (ground, Curragh Engineering, 473/627)
lv 4 (air, Curragh Emergency, 700/800)
lv 5 (infantry, Curragh Complex Guard, 1100/900)
lv 6 (air, Curragh Complex Gunship, 1000/1600)
lv 7 (infantry, Curragh Armored Sentry, 1400/1900)
lv 8 (ground, Curragh Assault Tank, 2300/1800)
lv 9 (infantry, Curragh Complex, 2500/2500)
lv 10 (sea, Curragh Experimental, 4600/5600)

The total prize is almost as good as being number 1 faction in China or Ireland !

kidpresentable
04-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Do not participate and continue camping? Then you will miss out all the indestructibles and the $ units you buy will be weak in stats compared to those units others are having.

Yep - I've never participated in a Modern War event. I take your point and it's something I will do eventually. At the moment though, I don't think many others in the low levels have these indestructible items either, so I don't really have much competition to worry about. (According to my news feed, I've only lost one fight/robbery in the last 156 days.)

Philly982
04-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Yep - I've never participated in a Modern War event. I take your point and it's something I will do eventually. At the moment though, I don't think many others in the low levels have these indestructible items either, so I don't really have much competition to worry about. (According to my news feed, I've only lost one fight/robbery in the last 156 days.)

You can stay low level and still participate in the event. Play just enough to get as many indestructible units as you can without passing your xp goals. Now is the time when you should be gathering as many of these units as possible, because once you reach the competition levels you will be glad that you started accumulating them. You also never know when there may be some more tinkering with the rivals list, so one day the competition may be able to reach down to you. Or if you decide to start leveling up, you will have lots of catching up to do as the indestructible units tend to have better stats than most you can buy with in-game cash. Also, with the inflated gold stats (especially crates and LE units) and the constant events, it is becoming a lot easier for rivals to get really strong much easier and quicker than in the past.

Thief
04-10-2013, 09:39 AM

Play the game you enjoy. Thats the way i always see it!

If you decide to venture into experimenting with the Events but want to keep XP to a minimum i'll start off with saying Start on the Crate events. You can usually get 3-4 indestructible units for a couple hundred XP. Just Raid Supply Depots and you will get plenty. Plus you accumulate Battle Points which are great for buying new valor units.

The next one is the Boss event. A garunteed indestructible unit to make it in your army. Even the commons are going to make it into your army now. The XP is minimal as you can trigger each boss for 1xp and then it's (5xp x lvl) +5. As you get further the xp starts to go up...but still low compared to most events.

The current LTQ while very inticing with the units you get is a campers WORST nightmare. Depending on what lvl you are right now you could gain as many as 10+ lvls.

Hooligany
04-10-2013, 09:50 AM

I used to camp alot n ignore the events n missed all crates events, boss missions n WD war..
But trust me, it's much more fun and looking at the way the high number of I destructible high stats units that Gree keep rowing out, when u really decide I step out of ur camp n start playing, u will regret now starting earlier.
So now what I do is to do missions only when there is a need to, e.g to triggle an epic boss attack, to get crates or events to get units. Other than that, I mostly camp too. But I am very active during war as I love the event n I usually level up from there.
If u camp, u will never be able to get additional units that give u less casualty, higher attk/def, faster health regen etc...
But of course u may not need them now. The reason y I camped hard previously was because the game became boring with all the collecting $ n upgrading. I believe I am considered strong in my level too..
But enjoy the game while u can, I believe soon the game rewards only the gold users as even the evens now are designed this way.
If u think u r too strong n can't meet an worthy opponent? Join a faction n join the war. Faction bonus make u stronger with the bonus n war open the door to the rest of the war (the high levels). N when ur units starts dying, u will know indestructiblea r important. U can even accumulate enough strong indestructible n drop ur allies to match it. Then u have 0 casualty.
Enjoy n cheers.

Hooligany
04-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Play the game you enjoy. Thats the way i always see it!

If you decide to venture into experimenting with the Events but want to keep XP to a minimum i'll start off with saying Start on the Crate events. You can usually get 3-4 indestructible units for a couple hundred XP. Just Raid Supply Depots and you will get plenty. Plus you accumulate Battle Points which are great for buying new valor units.

The next one is the Boss event. A garunteed indestructible unit to make it in your army. Even the commons are going to make it into your army now. The XP is minimal as you can trigger each boss for 1xp and then it's (5xp x lvl) +5. As you get further the xp starts to go up...but still low compared to most events.

The current LTQ while very inticing with the units you get is a campers WORST nightmare. Depending on what lvl you are right now you could gain as many as 10+ lvls.

Well said.. It is also a nightmare for ppl like me. Someone with only 190 stamina which was 160 before I level up. Lol

Hooligany
04-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Hm? 180 energy per 1 hour, 4 320 energy per one day, 12 960 energy per 3 days...

One of our high lvl CO has almost completed this event without using any gold...

Yup.. Think I typed in the energy wrongly. I wanted to say ard 15k.
But a bro has mentioned the total energy required is 59k to complete the normal mode?
I calculated using his figures

Thief
04-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Well said.. It is also a nightmare for ppl like me. Someone with only 190 stamina which was 160 before I level up. Lol

I'm assuming Stamina=Energy in this context :D

I always tell everyone go for 1000 Energy and 50 Stamina. Those are your magic minimums to shoot for IMHO. If you ever decide to use gold on the event that is how to maximize your return. The rest of the points should be determined by your play style but with all of the events i don't see how you can go wrong getting at least the minimum.

Trebor
04-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Do you get double the prizes if you upgrade and build 2 of these. Or you just get it once ?

Hooligany
04-10-2013, 10:34 AM

I always tell everyone go for 1000 Energy and 50 Stamina. Those are your magic minimums to shoot for IMHO. If you ever decide to use gold on the event that is how to maximize your return. The rest of the points should be determined by your play style but with all of the events i don't see how you can go wrong getting at least the minimum.

Yup I meant energy. My bad.
I didnt pump my points on energy as I do not do missions n previously there always any special "event" that requires so. So now I can watch others get the nice units. Lol

Chilli!
04-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Do you get double the prizes if you upgrade and build 2 of these. Or you just get it once ?

Is it even possible to get two!?

TEG
04-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Yes, you can buy a 2nd...

dredogg14
04-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Does anyone know the upgrade times per level? I have seen cost and units, but not the actual time. Is it possible to do without gold (theoritically)?

DFI
04-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Yes, you can buy a 2nd...

Sweet, but have not seen a base yet with two. Thanks.

Wagorth
04-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Im a hardcore camper for almost 9 months. Im on level 5, one man army, non gold player, almost 700k iph. With a little luck with scratchers and lots of overvault money at the time, I manage to buy one AC, after that was easy - one AR, after that one Villa, two Jinai.....
Pure camp, no Pve, no Pvp, just collecting money, upgrading, buying land... I enjoy playing that way, and I will play like that for a long, long time...lol. Now question:

I manage to buy both Curragh buldings, one is done, second is in construction progress, I didn't recive any indestructables?? If I understand correct, for buying this building reward is one unit, for first upgrade is another...etc. Is it possible that because im only on level 5 I cant get that units? In previous post someone mention level 40 as a trigger for LTQ. Im android player if it makes any difference.

S&H Max
04-10-2013, 12:59 PM
I receive my toop and some XP when the building completed... look in you inventory maybe its just the splash screen that never showed up.

Chimera
04-10-2013, 01:59 PM
I manage to buy both Curragh buldings, one is done, second is in construction progress, I didn't recive any indestructables?? If I understand correct, for buying this building reward is one unit, for first upgrade is another...etc. Is it possible that because im only on level 5 I cant get that units? In previous post someone mention level 40 as a trigger for LTQ. Im android player if it makes any difference.

I'm level 12 and just finished constructing 1st Curragh building and received Curragh Emergency, 247A/353D. Looks like I received 10 xp.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/Award.jpg

Wagorth
04-10-2013, 02:21 PM
I receive my toop and some XP when the building completed... look in you inventory maybe its just the splash screen that never showed up.

Nope, nothing like that in my inventory so far. I have weird feeling, that im not gona get them because im on so low level, again im on level 5. It would be a shame... I will wait, and see what happens, may be a ticket to gree? or fast forward to level 10 or 12?
I have ingame money to upgrade at least one curragh to level 3, and second to level 2, we are talking abouth 5 indestructables....man...:(

S&H Max
04-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Nope, nothing like that in my inventory so far. I have weird feeling, that im not gona get them because im on so low level, again im on level 5. It would be a shame... I will wait, and see what happens, may be a ticket to gree? or fast forward to level 10 or 12?
I have ingame money to upgrade at least one curragh to level 3, and second to level 2, we are talking abouth 5 indestructables....man...:(

No your talking about 3... you receive the unit only once so if your better is level 3, 3item!

Chimera
04-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Here is the next upgrade. A second building does not produce a second unit.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/CurraghUpgrade.jpg

Wagorth
04-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Ok, I obviosly, didn't get it right. I thought, there is a prize for every upgrade, on both building, I was wrong. 3 indestructibles then, gigantic loose, for my ingame account.
Has anyone have an idea, whats the problem. I don't have that building quest in my list of goals, so is the problem in my low account level (5), or may be its android thing... (one of many).

Thief
04-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Most Events don't show up until you are lvl 10 minimum. If you want the prizes quickly lvl up to 10...should take you a min.

EnclaveSoldier
04-10-2013, 05:47 PM
These LE buildings are quite nice. Better than a nanotech (but without 100+mil cost) 3 best LE building yet. (behind AC and AMR.)

Wagorth
04-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Most Events don't show up until you are lvl 10 minimum. If you want the prizes quickly lvl up to 10...should take you a min.

Yep, seems that's the problem. Fast forward from my level 5 to level 10, and there is a LTQ in goals list, first indestructible unit in inventory, now im upgrading curragh building to lev2, and waiting for second prize unit:):):).
Thanks Thief....

Arizona
04-11-2013, 06:09 AM
Don't know if this question has been answered before, but what happens when time runs out on the Curragh building event and you've already started an upgrade? Would that upgrade be eligible for the bonus unit? I'm thinking if it's not completed the upgrade, then no unit.

mwmark
04-11-2013, 10:17 AM
You dont get the unit until the upgrade is complete, so I might guess that you wouldnt get the unit if the goal is gone by the time your upgrade finishes. You would need to rush it with gold.

Thief
04-11-2013, 10:26 AM
You dont get the unit until the upgrade is complete, so I might guess that you wouldnt get the unit if the goal is gone by the time your upgrade finishes. You would need to rush it with gold.

That would be my assumption as well. (unless somehow you can go into overtime by keeping your phone on until the building completes....but no confirmation that would work)

MrD
04-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Hello

Does anyone knows what is the upgrade cost from level 2 to level3? Because I'ld like to know if I shall Wake up over night to start my next upgrade or if I'm not gonna have anough money :-)

Thanks!

Franks79
04-11-2013, 03:29 PM
I believe it's around 65 to 68 million depending on you building cost bonus.

MrD
04-11-2013, 03:35 PM
I believe it's around 65 to 68 million depending on you building cost bonus.

Cool, have enough then :-)
Thanks!

Fsk
04-11-2013, 05:39 PM
LDL 49 with my first building under way. Had to sell both nuke plants but I can always rebuild those. May be able to squeeze in two before bfi

Chimera
04-11-2013, 09:16 PM
2nd upgrade unit

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/2ndunitr.png

Chimera
04-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Next upgrade info:

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/Level3r.png

sbs2716g
04-11-2013, 10:50 PM
lvl 1 to lvl 2 - 30 hrs?
lvl 2 to lvl 3 - 36 hrs?
lvl 3 to lvl 4 - ???? is it 42 hrs or 48 hrs?

mushu615
04-13-2013, 04:25 PM
do you get a weapon when you build the curragh engineering corps if you do get a weapon what is it? do you get a weapon after every upgrade on the building or do you only get one weapon when you get it to lvl ten?

CDR Shepard
04-13-2013, 04:52 PM
lvl 1 to lvl 2 - 30 hrs?
lvl 2 to lvl 3 - 36 hrs?
lvl 3 to lvl 4 - ???? is it 42 hrs or 48 hrs?

42 hours to level 4

Alaneapen
04-13-2013, 06:39 PM
I am at 21 M and i need 39.7 M for lv 3 upgrade, don't want to sell buildings and people i raid already collect

Alaneapen
04-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Mushu, you get a unit after it is done building and a unit once the upgrades finished.

mushu615
04-13-2013, 08:34 PM
thank you alaneapen

Chimera
04-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Unit reward for upgrade to Level 3 and cost to upgrade to Level 4:

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/3rdunit4thupgrader.png

NaRciS
04-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Unit reward for upgrade to Level 3 and cost to upgrade to Level 4:

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/3rdunit4thupgrader.png (http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/Chimera-gene/media/3rdunit4thupgrader.png.html)

1.13 billion to level 4?

lol

SevenO9
04-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Thats 113 million mate.

NaRciS
04-14-2013, 02:21 PM
I'm really not with it today!

bed time for me lol...

Trebor
04-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Better cement factory it's cheaper by far

hoho
04-15-2013, 07:21 AM
was wondering about that...

Chimera, from lv 3 to 4, is that with some level of cement ? thanks.

Thegentleway
04-15-2013, 08:30 AM

no L4 is $113.5 mil with no cement and $102.15 mil with L10 cement.

GeekKid101
04-15-2013, 09:34 AM
If I upgrade my two Curragh buildings to lvl 2, Would I get 2 Curragh Facility Helicopter or just 1?

Hooligany
04-15-2013, 09:41 AM
If I upgrade my two Curragh buildings to lvl 2, Would I get 2 Curragh Facility Helicopter or just 1?
You have 2 buildings? Then just check if u have 2 Curragh emergency unit. That will answer your question.

GeekKid101
04-15-2013, 09:45 AM
You have 2 buildings? Then just check if u have 2 Curragh emergency unit. That will answer your question.

I only have upgraded 1 building, I'm asking if I upgrade the 2nd one will I get the same unit (C. Helicopter)? If I don't I'll just upgrade the 1st building to lvl 3.

crazeejay
04-15-2013, 10:59 AM
You only get bonus units for upgrading one building. Nothing for the 2nd

Crazy Canuck
04-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Does anyone know how much the lvl 4-5 upgrade cost?

Mcdoc
04-15-2013, 01:52 PM
You only get bonus units for upgrading one building. Nothing for the 2nd

Has that been confirmed by people who have upgraded a second bldg or is this just speculation ?

qqqq
04-15-2013, 02:12 PM
I upgraded the second one and got nothing

Mcdoc
04-15-2013, 02:23 PM
I upgraded the second one and got nothing

Thanks for confirming :)

Chimera
04-15-2013, 08:00 PM

My upgrades are without cement. I'm level 12 and cement is not available until level 13 (which is soon). Just started upgrade to level 4. I will post the results as usual.
I think the upgrade rewards ends on the 29th. So I might be able to get 1 or possibly 2 more upgrades in.

Hooligany
04-15-2013, 08:07 PM
My upgrades are without cement. I'm level 12 and cement is not available until level 13 (which is soon). Just started upgrade to level 4. I will post the results as usual.
I think the upgrade rewards ends on the 29th. So I might be able to get 1 or possibly 2 more upgrades in.
How do u get so much cash at ur level?

Chimera
04-15-2013, 08:22 PM
How do u get so much cash at ur level?

When I started there were no level limits on building purchases.
I have the Advanced Airbase and Dry Docks. These are now only availble at higher levels (I don't know the levels).
With these buildings I can purchase Aircraft Carriers and Stealth Bombers however others at my level cannot. So I'm not easily defeated. (I've lost twice - both early gold buyers).
It's not fair.
I camp and camp and camp etc. (thats all I have done).
I've done 2 missions, 0 Raids, 0 Attacks, no factions. I'm not really playing the game as most but I like what I'm doing. I'm free.

I am a cow
04-15-2013, 09:19 PM
1 level10 building I believe

Thegentleway
04-16-2013, 01:07 AM
Does anyone know how much the lvl 4-5 upgrade cost?

$170,550,000 with L10 cement

Chimera
04-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Gained 40 xp! Pushed me over the top to Level 13. Leveling too fast (lol).
I might be able to get one more.

Unit reward for upgrade to Level 4 and cost to upgrade to Level 5 (no cement discount):
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/4thunit5thupgrade.png

puffypete
04-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Do you get additional troops when you buy the second building? Will I get a second emergency trooper when I buy the second Curragh Engineering Corps Building?

Chimera
04-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Do you get additional troops when you buy the second building? Will I get a second emergency trooper when I buy the second Curragh Engineering Corps Building?

Only one building yields reward units. I bought a 2nd building but no reward unit appeared after construction so I assumed there would be none with future upgrades.

Flying haggis
04-18-2013, 01:22 AM
I've seen a level 16player with only 27,000 income he has that 250,000000 building, now work that one out

QUOTE=mwmark;696344]Do you need to get thr building to lvl 10 to get the rewards or 2 buildings at lvl 5? Or 2 buildings at lvl 10(prestige mode)?[/QUOTE]

2nd dan
04-18-2013, 09:48 AM
I've seen a level 16player with only 27,000 income he has that 250,000000 building, now work that one out

QUOTE=mwmark;696344]Do you need to get thr building to lvl 10 to get the rewards or 2 buildings at lvl 5? Or 2 buildings at lvl 10(prestige mode)?[/QUOTE]

Used gold to buy cash?

Thief
04-18-2013, 10:03 AM
Used gold to buy cash?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming we are talking about a lvl 10 that costs a total of 5.5 Billion Cash.
A vault was costing him $99 for 3.24 million. Obviously as he builds up he gets a better deal...but it would have cost him tens of thousands of dollars to do so.

soulnmysole
04-18-2013, 02:36 PM
How about you clarify what you mean... Is that number supposed to be $25,000,000 or 250,000,000? What level is his Curragh Engineering Corp?

Because he could of easily raided rivals and got enough to afford the building.

Mad
04-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Does anyone know the cost and time for going from level 5 to level 6? I am trying to determine if I can do it in the time remaining.

aphroKEN
04-18-2013, 05:54 PM

50 stamina is fine. But I would get a bit more than 1,000 energy. You'll almost never be able to use precisely 1,000 energy before needing to refill unless you babysit. So going over 1,000 max energy ensures you can use at least 1,000 energy every time.

Xela
04-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Does anyone know the cost and time for going from level 5 to level 6? I am trying to determine if I can do it in the time remaining.

I am doing lvl 5 to 6 now - 40 hours!

akliyan
04-18-2013, 08:12 PM
To upgrade from Level 5 to Level 6, without having the benefits of the cement factory, will cost you 316 Million in cash

Xela
04-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Only cost me $199 million with lvl 10 cement factory

Thief
04-18-2013, 10:11 PM
50 stamina is fine. But I would get a bit more than 1,000 energy. You'll almost never be able to use precisely 1,000 energy before needing to refill unless you babysit. So going over 1,000 max energy ensures you can use at least 1,000 energy every time.

Key word being minimums :D

I have over 1200 personally and i'll have 55 Stamina but that way people dont' feel like they get ripped off when they pay for refills. If they want to go higher i'm all for it but it helps people make an informed decision.

The Mole
04-19-2013, 03:08 PM
what level are you talking about? my level 5 to 6 i believe was 284 mil with level 10 cement

i see level of even

Invisigoth
04-21-2013, 09:47 AM
what is the footprint size of this building please?

Brahmin
04-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Will upgrading this building continue the unit payouts once the timer is up, or is that a limited time deal that ends once the WD event begins?

Franks79
04-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Will upgrading this building continue the unit payouts once the timer is up, or is that a limited time deal that ends once the WD event begins?

It stops giving you units once Ireland WD ends.

groovdog
04-21-2013, 12:14 PM

One of our high lvl CO has almost completed this event without using any gold...This is BS. The intel line took 5x+ the energy you cite (check the thread). And I know as I finished it and had max regen going all the time from minute 1 and spent 1K+ gold.

NONE of the LTQ events will EVER be more than about 30% completable (about half way to 3/4 of way through normal mode) without gold. That is their whole point of existence. To make Gree money. Love the BS that people try to float.

groovdog
04-21-2013, 12:16 PM
what is the footprint size of this building please?Dont know exact but smaller than a nuke. About same as weapons factory.

DFI
04-21-2013, 02:22 PM
Looks like the pics were deleted. Does someone have the level two to level three upgrade and income figures? Thanks.

pbr22
04-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Looks like the pics were deleted. Does someone have the level two to level three upgrade and income figures? Thanks.

cost around 70 mil with no concrete factory and pays out 3.15mil

Bashful_Rain
04-21-2013, 05:34 PM
1 building to 10 for the unit.

DFI
04-21-2013, 05:35 PM
cost around 70 mil with no concrete factory and pays out 3.15mil

Many thanks.

Chimera
04-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Level 5 reward unit.
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/FIFTHunitr.png
Saving for level 6 upgrade (it will be close).
Sorry previous pics were removed. They are back now

Scot
04-25-2013, 01:44 AM
That's the level 4 unit I believe... Level 5 is the infantry unit 900/1100 I think it was

Level 5 reward unit.
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/5thunit.png
Saving for level 6 upgrade (it will be close).
Sorry previous pics were removed. They are back now

impulse
04-25-2013, 06:28 AM
ouch im stuck at level 7 curragh eng and can't go any further :(

Chimera
04-25-2013, 02:26 PM
That's the level 4 unit I believe... Level 5 is the infantry unit 900/1100 I think it was

Fixed. Thx.

Chimera
04-29-2013, 04:01 PM
Level 6 reward unit.
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/Chimera-gene/Unit6.png
Today, I was able to finish the upgrade with 10 minutes left.
Starting to save for next LE or whatever.

Bicsi
04-30-2013, 11:19 AM
I just right now saw the first level 10 Curr eng corp building!
I made screenshots from the prizes from level 3 up to level 10!
The guy was level 93 and had 8,6 mill IPH, with a level 10 alex's villa and another limited cash building with level 10, maybe te anniverersy building.
It was amazing! :)

I will post it soon...

level 10:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130430/740706484IMG_0972_res_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

level 09:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130430/IMG_0976_res_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

level 08:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130430/IMG_0977_res_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

level 07:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130501/IMG_0975_res_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

yangs
04-30-2013, 11:48 AM
I just right now saw the first level 10 Curr eng corp building!
I made screenshots from the prizes from level 3 up to level 10!
The guy was level 93 and had 8,6 mill IPH, with a level 10 alex's villa and another limited cash building with level 10, maybe te anniverersy building.
It was amazing! :)

I will post it soon...

Very amazing and you will find more between level 96-104

Bicsi
04-30-2013, 10:28 PM
Let me apologize to you, if its not interesting for you or anybody... :)