PDA

View Full Version : Not being critical -- just wondering

rosko247
04-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Why do people have multiple accounts? What purpose does it have?

I'm really just wondering and not asking to be critical.

Edit for clarification: multiple game accounts

Dudebot121256
04-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Are we talking forum accounts or game accounts?

Dry
04-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Some players have 2 or more devices , and myb they want to try different tactics .

rosko247
04-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Are we talking forum accounts or game accounts?

game account

Jhenry02
04-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Some people take their main character and go balls to the wall.

They then make llp accounts with super stats.
It is two different tactics, and a way to enjoy multiple aspects of the game.

-Jason

rosko247
04-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks everyone for your answers. I appreciate it.

Jd-fors
04-09-2013, 08:51 PM
So was thinking about getting a jailbroken device.making a one man faction.put a zillion dollars in it,maybe 2 zillion or even a qua-zillion then go legit and presto I am in the game.is this a good idea or a bad idea?

Ranger4Life
04-09-2013, 09:40 PM
So was thinking about getting a jailbroken device.making a one man faction.put a zillion dollars in it,maybe 2 zillion or even a qua-zillion then go legit and presto I am in the game.is this a good idea or a bad idea?

Why not? Seems Gree doesn't care either way.

kidpresentable
04-10-2013, 02:11 AM
I've got a low level camper account on my phone, which I've been using for months - I'm able to collect the building income quite regularly.
I'm also racing through the levels on a second game on my tablet, just to see what else the game has in store. Because it's a tablet and I don't carry it around with me, I'm only going for 12, 18 and 24 hour buildings. Just a different approach.

mgriss
04-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Having people with multiple accounts in your faction CAN be very useful also... we currently have 2 people with 2 accounts who are total addicts so we know they'll be around for war and coordinate every hour... guaranteed 4 active and coordinating members with half the chit-chat and questions. Also, if you want to give a new member a try but you're full, you can kick out an LLP second account temporarily to see if the new player works out. But we have kicked out another dual account player because he was less active, and that meant 2 players were gone when he was gone.

BostonHammer
04-10-2013, 09:49 AM

Lots of factions are built that way with no repercussions.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-10-2013, 01:52 PM
The two device idea (an upper and lower level player) allows for faster and better analysis of game play. Example: During Greenland it was obvious something had changed with WD points. In taking 2 shots at one player, one with each device, I was able to instantly discern how to maximize points within 1 minutes of the war starting.

In addition, people sometimes screw up with their first account (I.e. level too quickly, spend time upgrading inappropriate buildings) and the game becomes less fun because their player is weak and has horrible income. Adding an LLP can reinvigorate game play.

Durt McGurt
04-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Lots of factions are built that way with no repercussions.

withholding comment as to not get oneself banned

Some Random Clown
04-10-2013, 02:07 PM
My LLP is the cannon fodder/shield guy kicker for the faction. He takes the additional power shots when needed to knock down the rival shield. He is built up tougher in many ways than my HLP was because I know better now on some things.

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-10-2013, 02:37 PM
A little salty are you Durt...

You're in a better place now anyway.