PDA

View Full Version : Gree Running Out of WD Event Prizes?

lovercraft family
04-09-2013, 04:15 PM
If you think of it the prizes are similar most of the time. Gree gave prizes that would Increase Income, More Defense and Atk and More damage for ground units sea units etc. And if they keep it up like this it Pun and top 10 would be able to stack up the rewards. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I'm just saying.

Does anyone have any ideas on how GREE would switch up their prizes and add interesting ones. For example number 1 or top 3 get a modified money building or Defense building. Another example would be skill points.

Kara T
04-09-2013, 04:42 PM
They should introduce a new unit class....Troops......that can pilot/ drive the air/sea/ground vehicles, or an Armor class that you can buy.....like in KA

American Capitalist
04-09-2013, 07:49 PM
I want Gree to up their ante. Perhaps two upgrade slots for the top 250 or top 500. I'm sick of getting the exact same bonuses.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-09-2013, 08:30 PM
All we want are high value trinkets, just trinkets.
That other stuff 20% this, 25% that is all HOCUS POCUS anyway.

lovercraft family
04-10-2013, 05:03 PM
They should introduce a new unit class....Troops......that can pilot/ drive the air/sea/ground vehicles, or an Armor class that you can buy.....like in KAI don't get what you are saying. How would troops be useful?

Thief
04-10-2013, 05:07 PM
I don't get what you are saying. How would troops be useful?

Troops would act like bonuses to your individual Units. So that Troops would stack on top of Ground, Air, Sea (not sure how they stack on infantry)

Anyways i would love to see an upgrade 2 buildings at once or 30% building reduction cost as a prize for the top 25?

PITA4PRES
04-10-2013, 05:29 PM
If you think of it the prizes are similar most of the time. Gree gave prizes that would Increase Income, More Defense and Atk and More damage for ground units sea units etc. And if they keep it up like this it Pun and top 10 would be able to stack up the rewards. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I'm just saying.

Does anyone have any ideas on how GREE would switch up their prizes and add interesting ones. For example number 1 or top 3 get a modified money building or Defense building. Another example would be skill points.

I think they need to have something that can provide unlimited energy or stamina for a set period of time. How about a building that acts as a "tax collector" for a certain time period that you can activate once a day. It would automatically collect from all of your money buildings for that time period but will "tax" you and take a portion of what is collected and automatically throw it in your vault. As you upgrade the building the amount of "tax" taken will be reduced. You can time it to collect when your big money buildings are due or at least collect while you're busy at work or sleeping.

lovercraft family
04-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Troops would act like bonuses to your individual Units. So that Troops would stack on top of Ground, Air, Sea (not sure how they stack on infantry)

Anyways i would love to see an upgrade 2 buildings at once or 30% building reduction cost as a prize for the top 25?
They already did upgrade 2 buildings at the same time. In fact it was upgrade 3 buildings at once. As for the reduction they already did that.

I think they need to have something that can provide unlimited energy or stamina for a set period of time. How about a building that acts as a "tax collector" for a certain time period that you can activate once a day. It would automatically collect from all of your money buildings for that time period but will "tax" you and take a portion of what is collected and automatically throw it in your vault. As you upgrade the building the amount of "tax" taken will be reduced. You can time it to collect when your big money buildings are due or at least collect while you're busy at work or sleeping.Those are some fantastic ideas.