PDA

View Full Version : Has the cash option on event success rate been nerfed or not?

SinSir
04-09-2013, 02:41 PM
As the titles says it seem impossible to open the boxes on cash option.

Butt Futter
04-09-2013, 02:47 PM
The past couple have been awful for me but fantastic this time.

Smoothie
04-09-2013, 02:48 PM
+1 I've had 14 failed cash opens in a row, with 1 free open of 100 rp.

1337bobbarker
04-09-2013, 02:55 PM
I was thinking the same thing...

Last event was awesome to the point that I got my first 10th item with mostly cash opens (tried to go from 8 to 9 with gold... around $20 worth but failed, then opened 9th and 10th with cash).

This time, however, has been pretty awful. I've been stuck on 8 keys for about a day now, and I have an hourly alarm for it so it's not for lack of trying. Maybe it's balancing itself out lol

I guess it's all in the luck of the draw.

AliKat
04-09-2013, 04:17 PM
It's terrible... I'm only at 3 on my iPad & 3 on my iPhone I'm ready to give up... I refuse to use gold while there are so many issues with support

Droop1972
04-09-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm stuck on 6.....and like someone else said....not due to lack of effort. Last time I got 9.

dudeman
04-09-2013, 04:49 PM
I had two keys after a day, so I quit the event. If the same thing happens next event, I will do the same thing.

We don't need these events, we want them because they're supposed to be fun. If they stop being fun, stop playing!

MattThomas08
04-09-2013, 05:18 PM
I had 9 yesterday but only one today.

The good news is SAS is close to nailing down the exact method required to open every time using cash and will share it as soon as we have it solidified. It's been narrowed down to a certain timeframe for opening, a length you must wait once you've opened the app, which foot you are to stand on while pushing the cash button, and which finger you're supposed to use to push the button. The only thing we are still testing is which song should be hummed, whistled or sung.

As you can imagine, there are a lot of variables at play in the last one.

dudeman
04-09-2013, 05:46 PM
I had 9 yesterday but only one today.

The good news is SAS is close to nailing down the exact method required to open every time using cash and will share it as soon as we have it solidified. It's been narrowed down to a certain timeframe for opening, a length you must wait once you've opened the app, which foot you are to stand on while pushing the cash button, and which finger you're supposed to use to push the button. The only thing we are still testing is which song should be hummed, whistled or sung.

As you can imagine, there are a lot of variables at play in the last one.

You guys have some work to do yet. You still haven't touched on what angle to recline your swivel chair, how close to magnetic north you are pointing, or what you ate for breakfast 17 weeks ago.

MattThomas08
04-09-2013, 05:56 PM
You guys have some work to do yet. You still haven't touched on what angle to recline your swivel chair, how close to magnetic north you are pointing, or what you ate for breakfast 17 weeks ago.

http://i48.tinypic.com/spkmsm.jpg

Dudebot121256
04-09-2013, 06:17 PM
I've opened about 10-15 crates and I have 6 keys, all from cash. It's just luck that determines outcome and number of keys that determines what reward you'll get.

Tommy Two Toes
04-09-2013, 11:28 PM

I get a false reading for magnetic north due to high mineral content on the island where I live. Also, I'm pretty sure there is a smoke-monster roaming through the forest.

TZora
04-09-2013, 11:39 PM
out of 50 opens (approximately), i have at least 34 blnt and couple of times $10k and other crap weapons but lucky me, i got 7 keys now lol .. they certainly have done something with the cash open rate.

tehlolkid
04-10-2013, 12:32 AM
I have 14 keys. All cash opens.

SinSir
04-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Since the time I created this thread, I just got a key now.
So in around 24h I got I key & 2 opens.
Amazing stats on cash option.

Gree why do us people have to pay for your mistakes by you trying to force people to buy gold to get a silly item.
I see gree must of given people some huge amounts of gold which they must of spent before it got nerfed off there game.

NTM
04-10-2013, 01:27 AM
first time it's hard like this.. i think another BUG.

the thing strange it's GREE... last event are bugued and this one too.. what about the next bug ? battle ? start monday ? sheduled without comunication ? possible...

anyway guy's take care.. don't spend gold at the moment... the answer from STAFFGREE come after battle.. 100% sure.. after spending many gold on bug...

SinSir
04-10-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm on a streak, I've manage to get 3 keys already today nice maybe the sun is shining on me again.
Anyway gree you still are a garbage company.

nopenopenope
04-10-2013, 10:24 AM
^^^

Guess it's time for another ragequit then...

SinSir
04-10-2013, 10:50 AM
You should chill you buttass down mate, I know it's depressing for you being alone but I don't want to talk to a personal reject like yourself, no one to speak to little baby better get your pacifier, kids shouldn't be playing grown up games either anyway I've got you on the ignore list now so bye mate.

BigMoney
04-10-2013, 05:10 PM
My only suggestion about this is to make absolutely sure you're not in a deadzone or something (I play on my phone). If you are unable to transfer data, I'm 95% sure it results in an instant BLNT. As a result, I always visit a rival's hood to make sure I'm still getting service before I open a case (if you are unable to transmit data, you get a "this player is too beat up!" error and stay in your own hood).