PDA

View Full Version : Reality has eventually kicked in

GRW
04-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Guys.. I have just spent an hour on this last scam... I have spent real money.. Then it struck me.. I spent ALL day hitting energy cheats with hundreds of high value trinkets for Bp cos I always thought hey WTF cheats can sometimes give you something (Bp) for me. Those of you who know the game know what I am saying... So now we have and event where cheating is rewarded through exploiting the energy exploit... Really I have had enough of this.. I know cheaters, my faction report cheaters, guys don't spend real money on something (the mig 250 is case in point) where you can cheat. If you have played the game as much as I have you know what I am talking about

American Capitalist
04-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Please speak proper English. Are you saying there is an energy glitch that you and other people are taking advantage of? It was to my knowledge that all energy glitches have been patched since like last summer.

Speed ump
04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
AC, you really have no idea what goes on in this game. The sad thing is that one of the conditions for the mig was to reach commander. Guess what? They gave it to anyone at ll 250, of which most are the energy hackers. I saw on guy with 29 k boosted, and 10 of that was the mig. And he was a private. How ridiculous.

Ryans67
04-09-2013, 07:11 PM
That was my thoughts when this came out....now the old TARgets can boost their stats with gold units, instead of relying on orbital hammers and lead soldiers! That should help a certain team run up the score in Ireland....and higher scores mean more gold!

mickymacirl
04-10-2013, 01:09 AM
Actually, the way the LTQ are designed so as not give these energy glitchers much of an advantage.

KFH
04-10-2013, 02:18 AM
I'm having a ball getting free units, no complaints here:)