PDA

View Full Version : Calling out gree support

ImperialTheme
04-09-2013, 01:38 PM
I am a player who has spend a lot of gold and a lot of time on my game. Two weeks ago my device got broken to the point where I was unable to get my Funzio ID off of it in order to get my account onto my new iPad. I have sent in multiple requests to support. My game is going untouched, I cannot collect my money or more importantly, prepare for the war and buy the new Limited Edition building. If this continues I will have no incentive to spend money on the game ever again because my account will be too far behind. My support e-mails have been ignored and now I have no other option than to call out to the forum moderators for help in getting my old account back in time for the war. Please, CJ or whoever else, help me to contact the GREE programmers or whoever, so that I can get my account back.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Find a copy of an old email, and you find your in-game ID.
Then transfer it onto your new device.

Milspec1
04-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Side Bar: PJ you stayed with PUN?

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Side Bar: PJ you stayed with PUN?

Si Si Senor.

ImperialTheme
04-09-2013, 03:47 PM
I don't seem to have any e-mails from Modern War. Only the forums. Is there any way the programmers can still get me my ID based on the information I can give them about the account and the blatant fact that the account is obviously inactive right now?

ImperialTheme
04-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Also my e-mails associated with the account are pvguy13f@yahoo.com and kyleddowning@gmail.com if that helps

ImperialTheme
04-09-2013, 04:04 PM
I also have a Tapjoy account associated with it. The gold I earn from Tapjoy must be going into my old game because it's not showing up in my new one. Please help, forum moderators.

Thief
04-09-2013, 04:07 PM
There are only 2 Moderators to Cover the span of all Gree Games and that is only part of their job.

I reccomend sending a PM to CJ.

Golf4life
04-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Also my e-mails associated with the account are pvguy13f@yahoo.com and kyleddowning@gmail.com if that helps

might not be a good idea to post your personal emails on this forum. some people will take it and spam the hell out of it

Thief
04-09-2013, 04:25 PM
might not be a good idea to post your personal emails on this forum. some people will take it and spam the hell out of it

lol now that you quoted it...he can't delete it either.

Durt McGurt
04-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Challenge accepted.

ImperialTheme
04-09-2013, 05:55 PM
It just sucks that my account is sitting there and I can't get to it because support is so slow. Don't they make enough money to hire a decent amount of customer service?

Dudebot121256
04-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Make sure you get the confirmation email. To my knowledge, support has 2 emails and are used for different people. Also, if you need help getting a response, make sure to add the information I have listed in my transfer guide (Linked in my sig), that'll help support sort out the ticket quicker.

ImperialTheme
04-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Thanks Dudebot