PDA

View Full Version : Join a Great Faction with even better people today!

commander wyatt
04-08-2013, 07:28 PM
I think you will find a permanent home in our faction...

Below is our faction information. We are an up and coming faction. As a faction we are very organized when it comes to war which helps us get higher placings than other factions with similar stats as us. We are active daily players. We only ask that you donate, participate on the forum and in Domination events. Let me know if you are interested. The faction ID is 360-950-622. If you want to take a look around first my ally num is 636-117-052, commander wyatt is my tag.

Death Dealer1 Faction Recruitment
Hello all fellow Modern War players...At the time of this post we have room for 5 members which will round out our faction to 22 warriors...We are a good group of people, from around the world who are active and knowledgeable daily players. Daily donation minimum is 2x your IPH and participation in the world event is mandatory (why else are you playing the game) . We have a mix of gold players and free players. Our current members range from lvl 16 to lvl 170. Our bonuses are as follows:

Heatle Regen- +10%
Inf Def- +10%
Ground Def- +10%
Air Def- +5%
Sea Def- +5%
Build Def- +20%
Guild Increase- +2%

We are currently at about 200 million to our next bonus, which will be a +5% income bonus.

Our faction ranked 1317 in the china event with only half our faction fighting. With our most recent recruits and possilby you, I feel we can come close to 750 with all members participating. We are looking for new members to be around 10k A/D.

If you are interested please PM me. Also, include your stats when replying. Look forward in speaking to you further.

Thank you,
commander wyatt
Death Dealer1 Faction

commander wyatt
04-09-2013, 06:23 AM
Anyone? We are a good faction full of great people. This could be your last opportunity to join a top 1000 faction before Ireland starts