PDA

View Full Version : When is the next Mega Money Building Release?

Kevin Harvey
04-08-2013, 07:16 PM
We are all patiently waiting for the next Mega Money building. I thought there would be a new one for each country under siege. BRING IT ON!!!!!!

stephen2013
04-08-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm sure there's already a handful of threads about this with plenty of people asking the same question. I agree with you nonetheless, waiting around for this building to drop is getting real old.

The new building (according to the MW Toolkit App) is called Curragh Engineering Corps. I heard its as big as the Alex. Villa, but I predict it may be a bit taller.* Costs $25 million to build without cement factory, and outputs $900k every 48 hours without any income bonuses.

*http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50836-Curragh-Engineering-Corps&highlight=Engineering

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 07:57 PM
my toolkit i downloaded does not show that. is there a certain tab to look under also what does it mean to sync my phone before going into the faction portion of it?

WI(AusNz)
04-08-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm sure there's already a handful of threads about this with plenty of people asking the same question. I agree with you nonetheless, waiting around for this building to drop is getting real old.

The new building (according to the MW Toolkit App) is called Curragh Engineering Corps. I heard its as big as the Alex. Villa, but I predict it may be a bit taller.* Costs $25 million to build without cement factory, and outputs $900k every 48 hours without any income bonuses.

*http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?50836-Curragh-Engineering-Corps&highlight=Engineering
my toolkit is showing the same building. it just popped up yesterday. Bring it on!

Chris5900
04-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Where do you find it in the tool kit?

BSG123
04-08-2013, 08:52 PM
The new building (according to the MW Toolkit App) is called Curragh Engineering Corps. I heard its as big as the Alex. Villa, but I predict it may be a bit taller.* Costs $25 million to build without cement factory

Good. Glad it's relatively inexpensive because I just dumped my cash stash into a big money upgrade. Got sick of waiting.

BSG123
04-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Where do you find it in the tool kit?

I was going to say, "upgrade data," but I just did that and AC, AMR and Villa have disappeared from buildings list. Hm.

stephen2013
04-08-2013, 10:06 PM
I was going to say, "upgrade data," but I just did that and AC, AMR and Villa have disappeared from buildings list. Hm.

This always happens to me too. Update the data, and make sure you select Yes to prepare loot. That usually solves the problem.

I had like $200M sitting in vault waiting for this thing, but dumped it into an AV upgrade for the same reason. I'm not gonna sit here for ages waiting for them to get their **** together.

mistergreen
04-09-2013, 05:58 AM
They will announce that it will be available on the 15th which means we won't see it until the 18th. :)

I'm joking of course.