PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Rates are normal.

Poopenshire
04-08-2013, 05:20 PM
I see no change in my casualties. They are exactly the same as the last 17 months.Move along.

YourPastLife
04-08-2013, 05:27 PM
I second this

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-08-2013, 05:28 PM
I agree, nothing to see here, no need to whine.

jjm521
04-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Poop, sounds like youve been around awhile, how do you explain losing to someone you outscore by 18% in the battle score? I can understand losing to someone i outscore by maybe 5% if hes got a much SP in def than i have in atk, but a nearly 20% difference?

Poopenshire
04-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Poop, sounds like youve been around awhile, how do you explain losing to someone you outscore by 18% in the battle score? I can understand losing to someone i outscore by maybe 5% if hes got a much SP in def than i have in atk, but a nearly 20% difference?Part of what you dont see in stats is up to 15% flux on both their part and yours. What you see on your battle screen is an average of thr flux. Prior to China this was why your stats were swinging wildly. Gree changes the display to she thr average just before China.

PIRATE JUSTICE
04-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Because Poopenshire no longer thinks for himself. With his majority gold army how the hell would he know about casualty rates? Poopenshire, I remember when you were honorable and a valuable contributor to this forum. But when factions came out, you jumped ship right to the poop deck.
Enjoy the fact that you now hang out with the dregs of society.

Sent from my iPhone Edge

Ooga, booga, bang go, chee chee chee.

jjm521
04-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Poop, is that a fact or a theory? If fact, where can i get this kind of info from? So to see if im understanding correctly, if i 'show' an atk score of 100,000 and my opponent shows a def score of 75,000, i could actually lose fights to him?

Poopenshire
04-08-2013, 05:42 PM
It was in a post a few weeks ago. I canmot remember thr topic it was under.

Poopenshire
04-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Because Poopenshire no longer thinks for himself. With his majority gold army how the hell would he know about casualty rates? Poopenshire, I remember when you were honorable and a valuable contributor to this forum. But when factions came out, you jumped ship right to the poop deck.Enjoy the fact that you now hang out with the dregs of society. Sent from my iPhone EdgeYour right I no longer think of myself. I think of my team. Not faction my team. If asked to leave for a higher player I would for the good of the team. Now in terms of the game as a hole I will help those that need it and do often in game and on PM. Aganst all better judgement I still.hacker hunt. I still throw my 1/4 gold army against super hackers.

Jaebee
04-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Now in terms of the game as a hole

Finally, some honesty.

Fuzzyky
04-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Exactly.... The game is a hole. Time and money both.... God help me, I love it! :)

Poopenshire
04-08-2013, 05:57 PM
See these guys are getting it now.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-08-2013, 10:18 PM
I see no change in my casualties. They are exactly the same as the last 17 months.Move along.

Nope.

All hail Gree d

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
04-08-2013, 10:19 PM
I agree, nothing to see here, no need to whine.

Excellent advice. Rarely followed.

Daveynez
04-09-2013, 04:22 AM
This stupid casualty change had spoilt the game. I'm not buying any of this " it hasn't changed cr@p" because it has. Nur nur nur nur nur!

BSG123
04-09-2013, 04:29 AM

Nope. I've had the so-called "cas glitch" the entire time playing the game. Only experienced a couple occurrences worth complaining over—a week ago when losses were horrendous, and maybe 6 hours ago, which I will just call an annoyance. The casualty issue only lasted a total of 5 minutes for me, till I finished pressing my luck. 30 minutes upon returning, to press a little further, it was back to normal.

Almost.

I think my cas glitch went bye-bye.

The past 7 months, I will never forget you!