PDA

View Full Version : When is the critical intel chain supposed to start?

elivdan187
04-08-2013, 03:45 PM
I've been waiting for several hours and killing my phones battery. Any start time updates would be nice. Major Weapons. 258 766 526

IlliniFan1
04-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Hopefully it starts soon.

jjm521
04-08-2013, 03:49 PM
If i had to guess, id say between 2 minutes from now and Sunday

Chris5900
04-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Not entirely sure when...possibly within the next hour or so...hopefully. Thats when it started last time.

elivdan187
04-08-2013, 03:51 PM
I know right. Hahaha

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 03:58 PM
cj said it will start shortly..and that its an LTQ event.. thats all we have heard

Chris5900
04-08-2013, 04:07 PM
cj said it will start shortly..and that its an LTQ event.. thats all we have heard

When did he say this?

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 04:26 PM
at 4:27 pm its on another thread

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 04:27 PM
04-08-2013 04:21 PM #24
CJ54
Developer
We'll have it out as soon as possible, guys. I believe that it is an LTQ.

Fuzzyky
04-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Great that your limited time quest doesn't start on time!! So, it's a limited, limited time quest......

LeBarticus
04-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah I won't be spending any gold on this one. Get your stuff together GREE.

elivdan187
04-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah. You have a limited time to win all these great prizes, so maybe I should start it late and force people to use gold to get those tempting prizes. Get money! Get Money!

Pakmom1
04-08-2013, 05:03 PM
If i had to guess, id say between 2 minutes from now and Sunday

LMAO, i think you nailed it!

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 05:58 PM
CJ54
Developer
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ning-of-4-8-13

It's been delayed until tomorrow, but will be extended an extra day. The in-game calendar will be updated as well.

CJ54
04-08-2013, 05:59 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?51142-Critical-Intel-Goal-Chain-Event-delayed-until-morning-of-4-9-13

Had to repost the thread due to a typo. It starts tomorrow and we'll be extending by a day.

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 06:02 PM
what time and time zone CJ?

King Fox
04-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Once again Gree drops the ball. When will they ever get anything right! With all the money they are raking in they should have no problems meeting deadlines and getting the programming right. :-/

BenTheTiger
04-08-2013, 08:27 PM
The critical fail event is not starting late. Time just started early. Gree is in their own time zone (GMT-36) NCST (No customer service time).

They are too busy taking vacations, paid for by the gold buyers, to bother with making a decently coded event that works by a scheduled date.

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 08:35 PM
The event is not starting late. Time just started early. Gree is in their own time zone (GMT-36) NCST (No customer service time).

They are too busy taking vacations paid for by the gold buyers to bother with making a decently coded event that works and is at a scheduled date.

look i spent a good amount of time on here today and ran down my battery refreshing. i dont see why everyone is hating on them. They get the stuff working dont they? we dont pay a subscription to play? yes i spend my hard earned money on here. but complaining about something not starting correctly or maybe they are trying to fix bugs they found to prevent further complaining, is not going to get anything accomplished except for bashing the makers of the game that your addicted to! Im in I.T. and im sorry but if i find something thats wrong with something im about to launch, you better believe im going to stop now and fix it rather than launch it and have to stop a server to fix in the middle of it! They will get this figured out and we will all play just fine until the next small issue and then people will blow up with complaints because they have nothing better to do. Im going to enjoy the game and i hope you do the same!

BenTheTiger
04-08-2013, 08:48 PM
look i spent a good amount of time on here today and ran down my battery refreshing. i dont see why everyone is hating on them. They get the stuff working dont they? we dont pay a subscription to play? yes i spend my hard earned money on here. but complaining about something not starting correctly or maybe they are trying to fix bugs they found to prevent further complaining, is not going to get anything accomplished except for bashing the makers of the game that your addicted to! Im in I.T. and im sorry but if i find something thats wrong with something im about to launch, you better believe im going to stop now and fix it rather than launch it and have to stop a server to fix in the middle of it! They will get this figured out and we will all play just fine until the next small issue and then people will blow up with complaints because they have nothing better to do. Im going to enjoy the game and i hope you do the same!

The reason for my post is that Funzio was making 5 million per month from MW before factions were even out. After factions and wars came out, that amout more than doubled, but Gree just keeps making false promises and failing to fix known issues. When someone finds a bug and reports it for over a month with only replies saying to update the game and the issue will be fixed, but the issue is not fixed , it gets old. They can ban my forum account or do what ever they want. I don't care. They already banned my account for testing if they fixed the bug that they didnt fix every time they claimed to fix it.

The bug gave free map reward units, so they banned the account because it had an excess of units, even though I told them that I would test to see if the bug was still present and asked them to remove the units because the bug was not fixed. Serves me right for trying to help them fix the game a little. They just have no customer service and apparently only serve the heavy gold buyers and ban the people that dont heavily spend on the game, but put forth efforts to try and fix easily exploited bugs.

ohgreatitsryan
04-08-2013, 09:15 PM
We can all say "but it's free to play," or what have you, but what it really boils down to is, that no gree game is truly free to play. What the majority of us spend monthly is many, many times more than we would be paying in subscription fees for any paid game. Have you guys ever seen the outcry from a serious problem in WoW or after the new Diablo release? What the men and women behind these games are failing to really acknowledge is that they are no longer working for an indie developer or a small start up, they are working for and a part of a billion dollar multinational corporation, and they need to start treating it that way.
All of these excuses of patchwork glitches are fine and dandy in the former instance, but not in the latter.
In any other part of our lives we wouldn't tolerate half this amount of worthless service and seemingly fly by night excuses, and really we shouldn't here.
This is just indicative of the swift decline, and soon to be quick demise of these titles. GREE has lost a series of law suits, in various countries, for exactly what they are doing here.
Almost all active forum members have, or currently are, spending a decent amount of money on this game, and we shouldn't be treated as if GREE is doing us any favors, because they aren't, they are in reality just trying to cover and downplay their continual failure to deliver a service that is being paid for.
If they were a hotel chain, they'd be bankrupt.
If they were a restaurant, they'd be closed for health code violations.
If they were a doctor or lawyer, they'd be paying off their malpractice convictions until they die.

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 10:48 PM
i wasnt just saying it to you..i havent been on the forums long but all i see is complaining and it just gets old... i agree that they should have systems in place to take care of this but stuff does happen. and if you look at the amount of players and stuff they have to go through, it does take time. they have lives too. I was not trying to go after you i was using your quote as a reference. By all means im not trying to bash anyone. just finally broke my peace from being tired of hearing it all. just my opinion and thats what these are for. Thanks for replying back and letting me know tho. Im always wanting to learn more about this stuff!

The reason for my post is that Funzio was making 5 million per month from MW before factions were even out. After factions and wars came out, that amout more than doubled, but Gree just keeps making false promises and failing to fix known issues. When someone finds a bug and reports it for over a month with only replies saying to update the game and the issue will be fixed, but the issue is not fixed , it gets old. They can ban my forum account or do what ever they want. I don't care. They already banned my account for testing if they fixed the bug that they didnt fix every time they claimed to fix it.

The bug gave free map reward units, so they banned the account because it had an excess of units, even though I told them that I would test to see if the bug was still present and asked them to remove the units because the bug was not fixed. Serves me right for trying to help them fix the game a little. They just have no customer service and apparently only serve the heavy gold buyers and ban the people that dont heavily spend on the game, but put forth efforts to try and fix easily exploited bugs.

Ghost614
04-08-2013, 10:50 PM
I do agree with what you say. I guess i just didnt look at it that way! Very nice post!

We can all say "but it's free to play," or what have you, but what it really boils down to is, that no gree game is truly free to play. What the majority of us spend monthly is many, many times more than we would be paying in subscription fees for any paid game. Have you guys ever seen the outcry from a serious problem in WoW or after the new Diablo release? What the men and women behind these games are failing to really acknowledge is that they are no longer working for an indie developer or a small start up, they are working for and a part of a billion dollar multinational corporation, and they need to start treating it that way.
All of these excuses of patchwork glitches are fine and dandy in the former instance, but not in the latter.
In any other part of our lives we wouldn't tolerate half this amount of worthless service and seemingly fly by night excuses, and really we shouldn't here.
This is just indicative of the swift decline, and soon to be quick demise of these titles. GREE has lost a series of law suits, in various countries, for exactly what they are doing here.
Almost all active forum members have, or currently are, spending a decent amount of money on this game, and we shouldn't be treated as if GREE is doing us any favors, because they aren't, they are in reality just trying to cover and downplay their continual failure to deliver a service that is being paid for.
If they were a hotel chain, they'd be bankrupt.
If they were a restaurant, they'd be closed for health code violations.
If they were a doctor or lawyer, they'd be paying off their malpractice convictions until they die.