PDA

View Full Version : Milspec China performance

Milspec1
04-08-2013, 11:22 AM
I am very proud of our 42 members, we did not declare war one time in China or accumulate 1 point.

Really hope Gree opens their eyes, all people are asking for is better customer service, a game that works equally on both platforms (no unfair competitive edge), and for you to treat paying customers like paying customers.

MerlinBlack
04-08-2013, 11:27 AM
PUN didn't win China. You did.

BADMARKX
04-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Beauty MerlinBack :-)

HGF69
04-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Respect Milspec

ProCision
04-08-2013, 11:54 AM
yay! you chose not to play a video game.

soulnmysole
04-08-2013, 12:05 PM
+1

Couldn't agree more. We definitely need more factions like Milspec to make a stand.

Commander Ghost
04-08-2013, 12:23 PM
+1

Couldn't agree more. We definitely need more factions like Milspec to make a stand.

This........

CasualPlayer
04-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Total rubbish, post your stats milspec and let's see if we need more factions and players like you!

dougnichols
04-08-2013, 12:32 PM
No need for him to post stats. Search the rankings tread from China and see if they are on there. I did and I know the answer.

CasualPlayer
04-08-2013, 12:35 PM
No need for him to post stats. Search the rankings tread from China and see if they are on there. I did and I know the answer.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm talking about his own stats with billions and billions of cash

dougnichols
04-08-2013, 12:40 PM
That is his decision. You could do the same.

Trebor
04-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Top 10 for Ireland ?

Milspec1
04-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Billions & billions? Before trolling you might want to learn to count

What does how much cash I have, have anything to do with it, you miss the point of this thread or what we did & whyIf you have something to say or call me on feel free to pm me and i'll educate you on how to play the game, also you'reobviously unaware of how to upgrade money buildings, raid, attack, farm missions or the fact that your vault of cash is directly influenced by your iph at about 100mil a vault it's nothing but a few swipes of the ole CC. Go troll somewhere else kid.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm talking about his own stats with billions and billions of cash

Milspec1
04-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Top 25 For sure, and more than likely we will make a top 10 Run, but we shall see!

Top 10 for Ireland ?

CasualPlayer
04-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Billions & billions? Before trolling you might want to learn to count

What does how much cash I have, have anything to do with it, you miss the point of this thread or what we did & whyIf you have something to say or call me on feel free to pm me and i'll educate you on how to play the game, also you'reobviously unaware of how to upgrade money buildings, raid, attack, farm missions or the fact that your vault of cash is directly influenced by your iph at about 100mil a vault it's nothing but a few swipes of the ole CC. Go troll somewhere else kid.

Haven't missed anything on this thread. Cheap way to try and recruit players. So you didn't declare war? But you still purchased cash with your CC. Bet Gree have really taken you seriously lol anyway good luck to you and your faction with spending gold for Ireland. You shown them!

Meta Rage Trollbot
04-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Mils, in fairness, to boycott one event then contemplate going from a Top 25 to Top 10 somewhat dilutes your message to Gree.

Milspec1
04-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Not really. It's a game and we all enjoy playing it. We sent a message, if we need to send another one we will, we've proven we can and will do it. At the same time I have 42 members who are like family to me. I want them to enjoy the game as well, and we are all very competitive. It's what's fair for them to uncage the beasts and let them loose on Ireland! ;)

Message was sent, message was received and they lost out on quite a bit of money from our faction.

Air Force Vet
04-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Much respect to you Diesel and your Milspec faction.

Baraka
04-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Gotta love Milspec. Can't wait till your back on the battlefield again

Milspec1
04-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks guys appreciate that, means alot

stealyourface
04-08-2013, 05:34 PM
commendable, hopefully it is noted on Grees end.

jon_funzio
04-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Were all of your members happy not to compete? I'd expect some defections to teams that were making top X (50/25/10) run from those who don't share your views.

We all know how this game works: (s)he who spends, win.

Milspec1
04-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Not at all every single member was happy, supported it and not 1 player has left or even mentioned it. We are a team and stick together. Infact it was the break many needed/wanted.

Rough Neck
04-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Not really. It's a game and we all enjoy playing it. We sent a message, if we need to send another one we will, we've proven we can and will do it. At the same time I have 42 members who are like family to me. I want them to enjoy the game as well, and we are all very competitive. It's what's fair for them to uncage the beasts and let them loose on Ireland! ;)

Message was sent, message was received and they lost out on quite a bit of money from our faction.

Mil, do respect your faction, but one thing you're wrong, sorry to say with small gold spending faction boycott, Gree does not even feel the pinch, compare WD China results with the previous WD, Gree is making more money, ........without your faction. Looking back to the WD China results, any of the Top 11 faction boycott, then it might make a bit of differences

Admiral-Akbar
04-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Mils, in fairness, to boycott one event then contemplate going from a Top 25 to Top 10 somewhat dilutes your message to Gree.

Totally agree with this statement. Only way for a boycott to work is all the factions sit out. There are at least a thousand factions that buy gold in these events, your faction sitting out is just a blink of the eye for their bottom line. Also any amount you withheld from spending in China will be spent and then some in Ireland, so Gree still wins. Good luck though