PDA

View Full Version : Players with high valor units

lanemondo
04-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Is it a glitch or hack when I see players who have like 10k battles under their belt yet have all of the high end valor units already? I'm talking about the 90 million battle point units. I've now seen two players with this glitch/hack

Daveynez
04-08-2013, 12:54 PM
I've just attacked someone with a private ranking who had all the top valor units from the new rankings they recently brought out. Fair play to the lad, he only had one of each unit for every rank.

CaptAmerica
04-08-2013, 01:03 PM
i have seen that too... Have screen shots. It looks like the player has hacked the rank awards and has multiple numbers of all the high level valor units even though they are a Sgt level. I posted a question on their wall asking how they got those Big valor units in their inventory.. No reply yet... :p

KERMIT.uk
04-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Worst I've seen a level 14 player Mrs freeze

she is now level 21 as she is on my news feed
who has no money buildings yet has 630 of the 15million TS subs and no dry docks
and 121 of the 25,000 valor eternity fighter units...
It's really annoying but what can we do

CaptAmerica
04-08-2013, 01:10 PM
take screen shots and submit them to Gree support email from in game.. they will take action if reported and found.

Highland Cam
04-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Is it a glitch or hack when I see players who have like 10k battles under their belt yet have all of the high end valor units already? I'm talking about the 90 million battle point units. I've now seen two players with this glitch/hack

I think it is both, if that makes sense. Some people are obtaining them by hacking but there is also a glitch that can be exploited (has been discussed elsewhere on the forum recently)

Alo
04-09-2013, 06:39 AM
take screen shots and submit them to Gree support email from in game.. they will take action if reported and found.

not always, sometimes U get back reply are U still experiencing the issue :D thats why I've basically stopped reporting hackers....see about 10-20 of them every week.

System Locked
04-09-2013, 07:28 AM
I have a couple of them but I got them from the Force Degradation missions, when you pass the 400th mission they start dropping random valor units every 4-5 missions, so some people can get them that way. There not all hackers, only the ones that have rediculos amounts compared to there stats.

lanemondo
04-09-2013, 09:17 AM
What units do you get past lev 400 please? I'm on lev 400 now. Btw the two players I was referring to had 100s of these high level valor units.,I left a comment and went back to his wall to see he had deleted my question

System Locked
04-09-2013, 10:04 AM
There random, I've gotten some of the higher units that I haven't unlocked yet and some as low as the sea hawk, there doesn't seem to be any order. But I'm happy to get the odd unit that cost a few thousand valor.

Ryans67
04-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Was his name sam? I have seen several TARgets that had an abundance of units they could not legitimately obtain. Sure makes you question how these TARgets do it....Must be a glitch???

American Capitalist
04-09-2013, 10:40 AM
You can buy units from enemy battle results screens. That's how I got the Hardened Marine before it came out on Android, and it's how I got the Elite Ops Helicopter and Elite Water Cruiser as a First Lieutenant.

It's theoretically possible to be level one, collect valor from scratchers, attack someone who's level 200 in WD, and buy all of their cash and valor units.

System Locked
04-09-2013, 11:29 AM
You can buy units from enemy battle results screens. That's how I got the Hardened Marine before it came out on Android, and it's how I got the Elite Ops Helicopter and Elite Water Cruiser as a First Lieutenant.

It's theoretically possible to be level one, collect valor from scratchers, attack someone who's level 200 in WD, and buy all of their cash and valor units.

It even says it when you attack someone sometimes at the bottom of the Vs screen. It says if you like any of there units then buy them. So it's very possible to do and it's not necessarily a hack or glitch. But on the other hand there are hackers out there so who knows?

DrewB33
04-09-2013, 02:08 PM
I did that on the first day of the upgrade but it won't let me do it anymore when I face people that have hundreds of these... Makes me laugh that I still squash them like bugs!!!

lanemondo
04-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Was his name sam? I have seen several TARgets that had an abundance of units they could not legitimately obtain. Sure makes you question how these TARgets do it....Must be a glitch???

Yes Ryan, the guy I seem is called Sam. Another player called Rhodes has 100s of high end bp valor units yet has only fought 11k times