PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request - Buying Items In Game

cobswab
04-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Hi guys,

I'd like to request a feature to be implemented into the "next" release if possible. Personally, I am so annoyed at smashing my phone with my thumb and index fingers to purchase larger qty's of items. For example, if I want to purchase an item, I need to smash 500 times if I want 500 items.

My feature request is to either:

a) Bring in a "buy max" feature - buying the maximum amount of this item with whatever on hand cash you have

or,

b) Bring in a "buy qty" feature - buying an inputted amount of the item.

Unsure if this would just benefit me, but, I think others would get a lot of use out of it.

dudeman
04-07-2013, 10:17 PM
There are limited reasons why that would be useful. Replenishing your supply of defence explosives would be one reason, but if you find yourself losing a lot of them all the time, to the point where restocking is a time consuming issue, you are probably wasting your cash.

Replenishing attack explosives could also benefit from this feature, but again, if you're losing a lot of them often, you are wasting cash. Just select your targets more carefully.

In either of those cases, if the losses are gradual and you just like to wait a long time before restocking, quit being so lazy and the problem goes away.

I have never once thought it to be inconvenient to tap for each item purchased if it's a non-consumable item. I just can't afford a whole lot of them at once, and that's at $7.5 million per hour. If you need to "max purchase" non consumables, I would be inclined to ask where your cash came from...

cobswab
04-07-2013, 10:22 PM
I see your point and now I know regardless of a "7.5 million an hour income" compared to the average money cheat filling their inventory.

Guess I'm just lazy...

bald zeemer
04-08-2013, 12:37 AM
If you think mis-click gold purchases are annoying now, wait until you buy 500 of something. No thanks.

So-ok
04-08-2013, 07:48 AM
Nice idea, but I don't think this feature is essential. At least not for for me, since I don't buy hundreds of the same equipment at once. And I think there are more important problems GREE should fix before implementing a feature like this.

Tommy Two Toes
04-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Why stop there?

Why not a 'collect all button?' So you don't have to tap every building?

Or at least allow me to look at my whole hood on one screen, so I don't have to scroll around in circles looking for buildings I missed. I don't care how tiny the dollar signs would have to be, they are yellow, I'll find them.

Swedevil
04-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Why stop there?

Or at least allow me to look at my whole hood on one screen, so I don't have to scroll around in circles looking for buildings I missed. I don't care how tiny the dollar signs would have to be, they are yellow, I'll find them.

On the iphone, you can zoom out...

LisaM
04-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Not for me, I would definitely be one to make an accidental purchase, resulting in me throwing my phone against the wall. Too expensive all around.

So-ok
04-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Why stop there?

A "collect all" -button would be useful.

On the iphone, you can zoom out...

On a mobile phone with Android you can zoom in and out, too.

Fags
04-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Personally, I am so annoyed at smashing my phone with my thumb and index fingers to purchase larger qty's of items. For example, if I want to purchase an item, I need to smash 500 times if I want 500 items.

You could always try just pushing buttons instead of smashing them.

zwiswoo
04-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Re collect all for buildings - someone should take this a step further and write a script that auto collects cash from buildings. No need to worry about robberies then. If you bank your cash, the script can deposit money too. The next step would be to automate hourly button presses for collect 10 and collect 20 events. If you're really clever, the script can even find laundromats to rob to pick up boxes or keys or whatever. Then at last an automated procedure could be produced that implements the 13 hits strategy for boss events.

In the limit, the game can run all by itself with no human being needed to play it. It would simply run without intervention and consume memory and battery, like one of those zillion daemon processors always running in the background on my phone :D

Swedevil
04-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Re collect all for buildings - someone should take this a step further and write a script that auto collects cash from buildings. No need to worry about robberies then. If you bank your cash, the script can deposit money too. The next step would be to automate hourly button presses for collect 10 and collect 20 events. If you're really clever, the script can even find laundromats to rob to pick up boxes or keys or whatever. Then at last an automated procedure could be produced that implements the 13 hits strategy for boss events.

In the limit, the game can run all by itself with no human being needed to play it. It would simply run without intervention and consume memory and battery, like one of those zillion daemon processors always running in the background on my phone :D

I don't have bluestacks, but if you are using it, you can program an auto click to collect every 5 minutes and 15 seconds (just to cover the delay) and if you want to get fancy, you could set it to collect all buidings within 15 seconds of them putting out. That would keep you from getting robbed and give you maximum collection...however, it'td have to be adjusted every time you upgrade, add, or move a building... I also do not know if Gree has a policy against this type of stuff. I have not seen where it says they do. If there is, then I do not suggest it.

Tommy Two Toes
04-09-2013, 02:01 PM
On a mobile phone with Android you can zoom in and out, too.

I can't speak to iOS, but on Android, I can't ever zoom out enough to see very much of my hood. Maybe 10-15 buildings depending on footprint, but not even all my 12-48 hr buildings.